[Poll] Will you play on a PvP or PvE server?

Comments

• taylana
    taylana Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I choose pvp sever, b/c you can't learn a game by just killing mobs.
  • demonsmith
    demonsmith Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    ill play on PvE server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • salpic
    salpic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    demonsmith wrote: »
    ill play on PvE server.

i agree with Merry Christmas...i mean David.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Level: 0
    Human: Warrior
    Guild: Heavenly
    Position: Leader
    Link: heavenlyguild.mmoguildsites.com
  • calad
    calad Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    PvE of course. I just want to do my own thing for a while, as long as possible without needing to get involved much with other players in any way. And any such involvement should be to help each other against some virtual foes, not fighting each other!
    That said, since characters will get wiped again after CB4 anyway, I may make one on the PvP server as well to have an ear to the ground there as well. It's not like I'll get past level 30 with it in a month when I'm focusing on others, so wouldn't matter.
  • pioneeer
    pioneeer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    PvP all the way, PvE is for carebears :P
  • carmilla
    carmilla Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    PVP of course, since theres nothing more satisfying than proving that might makes right.
  • crazyzap1
    crazyzap1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I m not a Fan of much PvP but i like it somtimes i wld rather make 2 chars 1 in PvE and other in PvP so it depends on the mood if i wana PK or jus lev up and i wloud rather say that 50 % like PvE and other 50 % like PvP so Cheers to all .
  • blaze2003
    blaze2003 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    taylana wrote: »
    I choose pvp sever, b/c you can't learn a game by just killing mobs.

I choose pve because you can't learn how to work in a sqd/pty by killing other players. :p
  • kodama15
    kodama15 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    PVE!
    I love adventures.
  • alex1587793
    alex1587793 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, it doesnt matter what server anyone picks u guys will have more than anought time to play on all of em. If u dont like the PVP u can always move to a PVE server and if u dont like the PVE server u can also move to a PVP server. See how great it is to have different servers?
  • gustavomesquita
    gustavomesquita Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    kodama15 wrote: »
    PVE!
    I love adventures.

http://www.hellokittyonline.com/
    [Add smth cool here]
  • carmilla
    carmilla Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011

That game is too hardcore for me :(
  • moonsmasher
    moonsmasher Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    initially pve but I will do pvp at some point.

why pve? so I can cuddle wuddle with my adorable carebear fwiends!! we can eat pink cupcakes and cookies, skip through the clouds, and slide down giant rainbows. you know you want in on the wubbinz. :333
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ムーンスマシャー
  • terrorian
    terrorian Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    PvE for sure ...anyway PvP needs Good Gears
    Good Gears you take them from Instances/Bosses
    Instances/Bosses means PvE.
  • jamnia
    jamnia Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Definitely the PvP server.
  • kodama15
    kodama15 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011

You play?cuz i like real adventures!
  • pensri
    pensri Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    You guys do remember that BOTH our servers are going to battle it out anyway right? Aka god system and server battles.

Anyway I just prefer PVE it does not mean I do not like PVP. Some people like the game more then the player challenge that's just how it is. And yes I am fully aware that not everyone on PVP servers are jerks. I have been on both sides of the track and it was a bit suprising when i first explored lost city server for perfect world. Not everyone was a jerk its just they had the option to kill someone who annoyed them lol. I also hate losing or having my stuff break after I work hard to get it as well. PVP always has a price so I rather be able to choose when I want to do it. You all have your own opionons stop bashing each other already and lets get back on topic of why the person even asked this question. Here was mine and that is the main reason why I chose it.

And when it comes to trash talkers is it really that hard to just NOT look at the chat box? I don't even read mine half the time lol.
  • eiledon
    eiledon Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    these days i play mmos to relax after work. haven't even TW'd in PWI for nearly a year i think. Anyway if i come back to FW it will be for PVE server. Being randomly PKed by people with too much time on their hands while I am just trying to pass some time enjoying the scenery or questing.

For those putting down people who choose pve over pvp - if you would prefer to randomly kill people who just want to quest over the chance to engage in PVP with like minded people who WANT TO FIGHT PLAYERS then you are no hardcore PVPer. Just another kid with problems. But if that's how you roll it's not my place to tell you not to do it. As long as i have the option not to take part in the "games". On a PVE server I have that choice. Understanding Achieved?
  • mayito2009
    mayito2009 Posts: 316 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    eiledon wrote: »
    these days i play mmos to relax after work. haven't even TW'd in PWI for nearly a year i think. Anyway if i come back to FW it will be for PVE server. Being randomly PKed by people with too much time on their hands while I am just trying to pass some time enjoying the scenery or questing.

For those putting down people who choose pve over pvp - if you would prefer to randomly kill people who just want to quest over the chance to engage in PVP with like minded people who WANT TO FIGHT PLAYERS then you are no hardcore PVPer. Just another kid with problems. But if that's how you roll it's not my place to tell you not to do it. As long as i have the option not to take part in the "games". On a PVE server I have that choice. Understanding Achieved?

+1 At last some mature post.
    Seek and ye shall find. Ask and ye shall receive. Rabboni

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" (Benjamin Franklin).
  • kensharma
    kensharma Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    PvE plawkz.
    Here To Live, Love, Joy, And Rock The Game.

Not Here To Argue. Not Here To Fight.

Here To Be My Best, Using All Of My Might
  • gustavomesquita
    gustavomesquita Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    if you would prefer to randomly kill people who just want to quest over the chance to engage in PVP with like minded people who WANT TO FIGHT PLAYERS then you are no hardcore PVPer. Just another kid with problems.

Well now I don't think that when someone claims a interaction between players something that only "kids with issues" can do valid to be called as a person who Is, indeed, sane/free of any mental illness.

In short: Why It bothers you to be killed by other players instead of monsters? What Is the difference between em?

None, If you ask me.

Unless If you have a some sort of fetish/trauma/(add something bad here) that mere pixels controlled by others can bash/destroy your ego.
    [Add smth cool here]
  • dcodes
    dcodes Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011

This game is far from being "hardcore pvp" , real pvp games dont have option to opt out of pvp.

People in this thread and others are generally blowing "dangers of pvp server" out of proportion really. You can still quest and play the game as you want to, and if you get attacked you can defend yourself.
    Also you are calling other players "kids with problems" for playing game within its game mechanics , and you play it too willingly. I guess you are the type who would cry over getting headshotted in a FPS game.

Im going pvp cause I like having more content in game , that is other people.
  • extremejosh88
    extremejosh88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    dcodes wrote: »
    This game is far from being "hardcore pvp" , real pvp games dont have option to opt out of pvp.

People in this thread and others are generally blowing "dangers of pvp server" out of proportion really. You can still quest and play the game as you want to, and if you get attacked you can defend yourself.
    Also you are calling other players "kids with problems" for playing game within its game mechanics , and you play it too willingly. I guess you are the type who would cry over getting headshotted in a FPS game.

Im going pvp cause I like having more content in game , that is other people.

*Thumbs up*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Recruitingthread: fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87981
    Guild Site: fworganizationxiii.guildlaunch.com

A scattered dream
    that's like a far-off memory.
    A far-off memory
    that's like a scattered dream.
  • grimspank
    grimspank Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Will I play on a PvP or PvE server?

Yes !
  • godlys0b
    godlys0b Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    PvE. If I wanted to PvP ill just duel someone or join in a PvP thing. PvP server is only for PKing. I can tell you for sure the PvP server will be filled a lot more with *******s.
  • katozuma
    katozuma Posts: 705 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    As much I would like to jump in some of these arguements I think its best if I stay of out of ALL of them for now on XD. Nothing wrong with arguing your point but DO NOT TROLL its NOT a contest of who's better/stronger, remember just a poll and nothing else.
  • kinsumex
    kinsumex Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Pvp server, it's just more entertaining. Sure it can be a bother getting pk'd while you're trying to grind or quest, but it just breaks up the boring pattern of things in my opinion.
    AMD Phenom II x6 1090T Processor 3.2 GHz
    6 gb ram
    GeForce GTS 450
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
  • madampewpew
    madampewpew Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    doctoryak wrote: »
    Hello, so I'm just conducting a quick survey to see what the server populations will be like and how crowded they will be. Also, because as much as I may like a particular type of play, I'm sure I would hate to be in an empty server. So, it's simple, just put whether you'll be playing a PvP or PvE server for closed beta phase 4 and/or open beta. That's all, no explanation needed or anything like that, just reply with a simple "PvP Server" or "PvE Server" below. Thanks in advance.

Well, some days I feel like PvP and on other days I feel like PvE, SO, why wouldn't I make toons on both servers, and play PvP when I wanted to kix sum a$$, and Play on the PvE server when I was feeling tame, and wanted to pet some bunnies and sniff flowers?

why wouldn't I do that here? I've been doing it for years on most other games, toons on multiple factions, servers, realms.. I don't see why anyone would want to restrict yourself to just part of a game, when both sides has a lot to offer when you feel in that sort of mood?

If a game allows me to access multiple servers, I take advantage of it. Thats how I am.

I know some of you are diehard pvp, or pve users, but its just an option if your inclined and open to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your lips move, but I can't hear what your saying.
  • killercow
    killercow Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    yay finally a pve server. Now i can play too
  • daftfool
    daftfool Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i will play pvdp Player vs demon pinata

pinata.jpg
This discussion has been closed.