Phase 4 and beyond

Comments

• drakovongola1
    drakovongola1 Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    lushyyy wrote: »
    Yes, obviously. I have played many mmo's and I usually play in PvE servers. However, having played WoW recently in a PvP server, I very much enjoyed the PvP aspect, it was basically like playing in a PvE server where I could engage in PvP when I wanted to. However, the reason I asked, was because from what it seems like, the majority of players who are looking to play in the PvP server are "hardcore" PvPers, looking to join a PvP clan and war with others and such. I'd like to engage in PvP every once in a while but as more of a casual thing when I'm bored. I just feel like if I play in a PvE server I won't be able to do anything except a boring duel every once in a while, but if I play in a PvP server I'll be stuck with people who only care about guild sieges and what not, I want both I guess, oh well. I guess I'll wait and see what happens when the game goes OB.

Well, currently the only server is the PvP one, and from what I've read people say there is guild wars a lot, but there's a lot of casual killing too.

Guess we'll just have to see what it'll be like in Phase 4 where everyone is finally split up into PvP and PvE.
    Don't use huge images in your signature.
    ^Well at least I can say Crab helped me with my sig, lol
    IGN: DrakoVongola(Vamp) and DrakoVongole(Priest)
    PvP Server
  • incubbus
    incubbus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Having more channels is a benefit for the server as a whole, and since there is gonna be server vs server wars (from what I read) it won't really be fair when PvE servers war the PvP ones, as they will have higher progress.

As much as I like PvP if you make tons of channels for PvE servers while PvP ones will have low number, I may consider going to a PvE server since there are ways to **** those off the "PvE way" in events too, like mob stealing/resetting. And if they'll wanna fight they are free to flag for PvP.

So yeah listen to these QQs more and make a very low number of channels and you may make the PvP server even more barren even though I like PvP. I agree 10 is a bit too much but 2 channels is too low look at how crowded CB is with 1 channel and only a small portion of people are playing in it. I'd say around 4-5 channels.

You are an IDIOT. I am so sick of this socially challenged Imbecils thinking that to ruin the experience for others is "fun".. Grow up and do your thing where pvp is permited, you are Pathetic.
  • katozuma
    katozuma Posts: 705 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    crabclaw wrote: »

Phase 4 will begin on Feb. 23rd, and will not have a random selection process. Everyone and anyone that has a redeemed beta key will have access to the closed beta at this point.

http://massively.joystiq.com/2011/02/15/forsaken-world-devs-outline-phase-4-beta/

your marketing director just said anyone who wanted to play will get in, including those who don't have a key/redeem a key...wtw. lol wonder will this make anyone mad

anyone care to comment?
  • drakovongola1
    edited February 2011
    Probably just a typo or something.
    PvP Server
  • katozuma
    katozuma Posts: 705 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Wonder if the video will be fix before they put it up on the site.
  • aurorapetal
    aurorapetal Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Having more channels is a benefit for the server as a whole, and since there is gonna be server vs server wars (from what I read) it won't really be fair when PvE servers war the PvP ones, as they will have higher progress.

As much as I like PvP if you make tons of channels for PvE servers while PvP ones will have low number, I may consider going to a PvE server since there are ways to **** those off the "PvE way" in events too, like mob stealing/resetting. And if they'll wanna fight they are free to flag for PvP.
    So yeah listen to these QQs more and make a very low number of channels and you may make the PvP server even more barren even though I like PvP. I agree 10 is a bit too much but 2 channels is too low look at how crowded CB is with 1 channel and only a small portion of people are playing in it. I'd say around 4-5 channels.

That sounded really childish, just my opinion.

Im not starting to start a fight but seriously... thats not the way to get less channels for pvp. Pissing people off is NEVER going to help. -.-
  • kleoss02
    kleoss02 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    whats the exact time for the server will be accessible by feb23?
  • asinator
    asinator Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Hey when the open beta is released or whatever, anyone that didnt get one of those codes and is registered to this website will be able to play the game right? Also when it is released, will people have to redownload the whole thing again or will it be patched or something?
  • namestakenffs
    namestakenffs Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    incubbus wrote: »
    You are an IDIOT. I am so sick of this socially challenged Imbecils thinking that to ruin the experience for others is "fun".. Grow up and do your thing where pvp is permited, you are Pathetic.

You're quite the hypocrite, LOL
  • slifer445
    slifer445 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    asinator wrote: »
    Hey when the open beta is released or whatever, anyone that didnt get one of those codes and is registered to this website will be able to play the game right? Also when it is released, will people have to redownload the whole thing again or will it be patched or something?

yes it will be avaliable to all who want to play, and no you don't need to redownload anything, just let the autopatcher do what it's for. :p
  • kalizio
    kalizio Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Phase 4 :eek: and all losed characters :eek: I can't w8 to play :eek:
  • sujuq
    sujuq Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    a question we got some email indicating how to access the game without
    have no problem
  • fwooper
    fwooper Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Question:

whats the exact time will phase 4 of the close beta will start?
  • drakovongola1
    edited February 2011
    Answer: We dunno.
    PvP Server
  • carmilla
    carmilla Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Question:

Can someone translate me this please?

sujuq wrote: »
    a question we got some email indicating how to access the game without
    have no problem
  • drakovongola1
    edited February 2011
    Answer: We'll translate every document in Egypt before we find out what that means >_>

Myabe it's code for something >_>
    PvP Server
  • sjforrest
    sjforrest Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    If some one know exact time of 4 phase start?
    10 am of 11 am? Or 00:00 ))))
  • slifer445
    slifer445 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    sjforrest wrote: »
    If some one know exact time of 4 phase start?
    10 am of 11 am? Or 00:00 ))))

nobody knows this yet. but i guess crabclaw will make a thread about it sometime tomorrow
  • xljoshuaevanlx
    xljoshuaevanlx Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Man....after reading the forums for 4 months, and patiently waiting on FW and playing my other beta games and testing as well. I gotta say, it blows my mind the IQ half the world has when it comes down to just reading, Every question for the past 4 months, Every statement I have read has ALWAYS been right there in front of them...but it saddens me that the world has gotten that lazy where they rely on people (Google brains the world has come to) like us that ACTUALLY do our research and ACTUALLY read forums, and updates to give them the answer...when all along its been right there in front of them. This is my first post (Cause honestly I'm to smart and short tempered to deal with all the humiliating questions half the community of FW ask everyday) there for I read yalls post, and laugh hysterically as people fight among each other about the dumbest points and things to even care to fight about. Just had to put my point across that I am glad to be able to test CBT Phase 4, and have no problem what so ever with what they do with the game cause why? They make it not us, so they can do what they want 2 when they want to and there's nothing we can change about that. So please stop QQing about channels, and this and that, cause there not gonna listen. This is there "Perfect" image they want for there game, and they know NO MATTER what they will get there in game shop money and it will always have players. So hope to see some of u tommorow, and happy flaming on each other (remember we are all here together? waiting on the same thing, testing the same thing, and giving feedback) (Not Whole new game ideas cause well as a programmer that's ALWAYS harder to do then tweaking a system they already have) :cool:
  • carmilla
    edited February 2011
    Man....after reading the forums for 4 months, and patiently waiting on FW and playing my other beta games and testing as well. I gotta say, it blows my mind the IQ half the world has when it comes down to just reading, Every question for the past 4 months, Every statement I have read has ALWAYS been right there in front of them...but it saddens me that the world has gotten that lazy where they rely on people (Google brains the world has come to) like us that ACTUALLY do our research and ACTUALLY read forums, and updates to give them the answer...when all along its been right there in front of them. This is my first post (Cause honestly I'm to smart and short tempered to deal with all the humiliating questions half the community of FW ask everyday) there for I read yalls post, and laugh hysterically as people fight among each other about the dumbest points and things to even care to fight about. Just had to put my point across that I am glad to be able to test CBT Phase 4, and have no problem what so ever with what they do with the game cause why? They make it not us, so they can do what they want 2 when they want to and there's nothing we can change about that. So please stop QQing about channels, and this and that, cause there not gonna listen. This is there "Perfect" image they want for there game, and they know NO MATTER what they will get there in game shop money and it will always have players. So hope to see some of u tommorow, and happy flaming on each other (remember we are all here together? waiting on the same thing, testing the same thing, and giving feedback) (Not Whole new game ideas cause well as a programmer that's ALWAYS harder to do then tweaking a system they already have) :cool:

Stupidity is a necessity pal, otherwise social division of labour wouldnt work and everyone would want to be a doctor or a lawyer.

Also do remember that a good half of the people asking stupid things are either 15 year olds (and younger, at least mentally) or people whos knowledge of the English language is on kindergarten levels.
  • buganblack08
    buganblack08 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i registered in and click for beta...an email sent me and i used the key for my account...this means im in the beta??or i still have to find some beta keys on some mmo sites???pls help...
  • carmilla
    edited February 2011
    i registered in and click for beta...an email sent me and i used the key for my account...this means im in the beta??or i still have to find some beta keys on some mmo sites???pls help...

Thx for proving my point right ^^
  • jezebelrose
    jezebelrose Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Yay for tomorrow :) can't wait to finally try out FW :D
  • dreampt
    dreampt Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Ok maybe this has been asked already but as far as I've read I haven't seen it. I understand tomorrow the 23rd but what time?. Is phaze 4 active at midnight or is there an eta on when servers are expected to be up?
    Yes I know once again it's tomorrow but a basic timeline would be awesome to look forward to.
  • big81234
    big81234 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i cant wait to play this game it's gona be awesome :)
  • digifestt
    digifestt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    fastfastfast pls , :D
  • extreal
    extreal Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    So what time will I be able to play? :D
    This game looks so awesome, I just want to lick it..
  • amayamiyu
    amayamiyu Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    What time in server time will phase 4 start??
    heavenlyguild.mmoguildsites.com
    Cheak out the site :)
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited February 2011
    dreampt wrote: »
    Ok maybe this has been asked already but as far as I've read I haven't seen it. I understand tomorrow the 23rd but what time?. Is phaze 4 active at midnight or is there an eta on when servers are expected to be up?
    Yes I know once again it's tomorrow but a basic timeline would be awesome to look forward to.
    extreal wrote: »
    So what time will I be able to play? :D
    This game looks so awesome, I just want to lick it..

amayamiyu wrote: »
    What time in server time will phase 4 start??

sometime tomorrow (or even later tonight) crabclaw is going to make a post with all the info that we need for the 4th phase of the beta, just need to wait and keep an eye on the stickies in the forums
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • moonsmasher
    moonsmasher Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    because asking the same question over and over will get you an answer faster..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ムーンスマシャー
This discussion has been closed.