Gods Trial

jayzilla978
jayzilla978 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
Would it be possible to set the event at any time during the day? Having it limited to certain times makes it hard to catch for some people. It being one of the bigger exp events of the day stinks to miss and it would help myself and hopefully some others not worry about that problem.
Post edited by jayzilla978 on

Comments

• juggyness
    juggyness Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    If you in america the time shouldnt be too difficult to catch. im guessing if your in another country with far different time zones the new servers for EU that are a possibility for OB will be more convenient for you.
  • myforumname394
    myforumname394 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    juggyness wrote: »
    If you in america the time shouldnt be too difficult to catch. im guessing if your in another country with far different time zones the new servers for EU that are a possibility for OB will be more convenient for you.

But what is you are in America? I am but work till midnight and usually play when I get off work. During this time there is NO Gods Trial. I don't want to join a Euro server simply because I'm not European.
  • mayito2009
    mayito2009 Posts: 316 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I agree with the OP, you can do it only once a day so why not to put it as a 24 hrs event, anyways you can do it only once.:(
    Seek and ye shall find. Ask and ye shall receive. Rabboni

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" (Benjamin Franklin).
  • xploadpt
    xploadpt Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Maybe they dont put 24 hour event becouse its too hard to find a party of 6 people already?!!:eek:
  • mayito2009
    mayito2009 Posts: 316 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Right now is hard to find party because many players stopped playing because of the wipe that was suppose to happen and didnt happen. Plus many people do it with in guild or they announce it over the world system.
    Seek and ye shall find. Ask and ye shall receive. Rabboni

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" (Benjamin Franklin).
  • nightwolf200
    nightwolf200 Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    yeah during the weekends its ridiculous how hard it is to get a party together for it which is kind of ironic cuz you'd think it would be easier to get party for it during the weekend compared to a weekday

even nightmare carnival is hard to get a party together unless your in a huge guild with a ton of members that want to do that at the time. same with the pet sanctuary event
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]
    "That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

IGN: slayernight
    Race/Class: Kindred Assassin

One of the last players that was in the defunct guild Wolfpack.
  • ursumtl
    ursumtl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    xploadpt wrote: »
    Maybe they dont put 24 hour event becouse its too hard to find a party of 6 people already?!!:eek:

think at the big picture: Open beta will bring at least 10 times more active players. The official launch will bring even more. Having such an event with a 24h span would be a logical thing to do.
    yeah during the weekends its ridiculous how hard it is to get a party together for it which is kind of ironic cuz you'd think it would be easier to get party for it during the weekend compared to a weekday

again , current player base is in no way relevant to the open beta/launch player base.

You'll see how game changes once the big guns come in. This was an "invitational" close beta, I would say the game hasn't received his shakeup yet, not by far.
  • slifer445
    slifer445 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    juggyness wrote: »

you do know that all europeans doesn't share the same time zone right? it can differ very much and it would be much better if it was all day, everyone that wanted could take part.
  • xploadpt
    xploadpt Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Maybe they dont put 24 hours event to avoid Mass Multi Clients doing God Trial.....:cool::confused:
  • nightwolf200
    nightwolf200 Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    mayito2009 wrote: »
    Right now is hard to find party because many players stopped playing because of the wipe that was suppose to happen and didnt happen. Plus many people do it with in guild or they announce it over the world system.
    ursumtl wrote: »
    think at the big picture: Open beta will bring at least 10 times more active players. The official launch will bring even more. Having such an event with a 24h span would be a logical thing to do.

again , current player base is in no way relevant to the open beta/launch player base.

You'll see how game changes once the big guns come in. This was an "invitational" close beta, I would say the game hasn't received his shakeup yet, not by far.

uh actually a 24 hour span would hurt it cuz ppl that want to do the gt and doesn't have a guild would have to wait for awhile for other players their own level to try and team up with. and i for one am not gonna waste half my day waiting for 5 others that need a gt party. its ridiculous enough with just waiting for the morning or evening how much more ridiculous do you think its gonna get if it were 24 hours?
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]
    "That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

IGN: slayernight
    Race/Class: Kindred Assassin

One of the last players that was in the defunct guild Wolfpack.
  • darkmarauder
    darkmarauder Posts: 762 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    They should just add another two times for GT, so its evenly spread around the clock. This way it wouldnt hurt those who are happy with the current times-as those who are incapable of doing it currently would do it on one of the new time slots, whilst the whole community should be happy.

Honestly though i think it was a big mistake of the developers to make the main form of exp be in a instance with a time limit for open-and only have two open times. I know quite a lot of people who will quit if they dont change it since they wont stand a chance in being able to compete in lvling. I have to do GT at 4am, sometimes i find myself starting to think this way to =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CN Talent Calculator, with lvl 70-80 Talents: shenmo.178.com/tools/tfmnq/
  • wertoret
    wertoret Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    God's trial is just an EXP instance, there is nothing you can miss except a bunch of experience points, if this was a high tier gear or rare item bind-when-picked-up instance then the complaint would be legit, but as for EXP instance, sooner or later you'll catch up someway, it's not like this is the only way to gain experience.

as some guy said before, timezones are never gamer-friendly.

EDIT: oh and I'm european and am forced to play at NA server due to guild, so yeah, timezones have buttsecks with me
    "lol" - Anonymous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.