Seeking a PvE Guild

shiorihikaru
shiorihikaru Posts: 30
edited February 2011 in Guild Discussion
I'm not joining any guild until FW goes into OB, as I'm not very active in the CB because I don't want a high level character getting wiped.
But, once OB is out, I'm going to be looking for a guild on the PvE server.
As far as requirements, I don't have many:

- Amount of members doesn't matter to me. As long as everyone is friendly and willing to help each other out, I'll fit right in. Quality > Quantity any day.
- Please, for the love of god, talk to me. I don't want to be in a guild that only has, like, 2 things pop up in chat once a day. I'm a socialite, you could say.
- As this is going to be the very beginning of the OB, level range of members won't matter. However, as time goes on, I'd prefer the guild to not be overrun with level 10 players.
- I don't want to join a hardcore guild that's all about guild events (and wars, if those are possible in FW), the PvP arena, having the best gear, having the highest level players, or anything else that may fall into that category. I just want to join a guild with people that play FW to have fun and hang out, not attempt to destroy all other guilds on the server.

That's pretty much everything I'll be looking for. Pretty generic list, I'd say.

And, as for requirements the guild may be looking for:

- I'm going to play as a female Bard. (Yes, I'm a girl in RL, in case you were wondering.)
- I'll be fairly active. Most likely I'll get on at least once a day. (My boyfriend and I do pretty much nothing but play our PS3 and MMOs anyway, so real life isn't something that will really get in my way.)
- I should level at a fairly decent pace.
- I am still in high school though, and I have my obligations to it, so I won't be on during the mornings or early afternoons. I'm usually free on weekends though.
- I have been one to blow a lot of money in the CS. I'm going to try to be more frugal in FW than I was in ESO, but I don't know how well it will work out, depending on how much I love the fashion here.
- I'm coming to FW from ESO. I played ESO on the East Coast server for 2 years (since the game first came out in OB). I'm a level 94 Tempest. My IGN is ShioriT, in case anyone happens to know me from there.

I know most of the above doesn't have much to do with guild requirements, but I felt like introducing myself. Thanks for reading.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• justafriend
    justafriend Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I'm not joining any guild until FW goes into OB, as I'm not very active in the CB because I don't want a high level character getting wiped.
    But, once OB is out, I'm going to be looking for a guild on the PvE server.
    As far as requirements, I don't have many:

- Amount of members doesn't matter to me. As long as everyone is friendly and willing to help each other out, I'll fit right in. Quality > Quantity any day.
    - Please, for the love of god, talk to me. I don't want to be in a guild that only has, like, 2 things pop up in chat once a day. I'm a socialite, you could say.
    - As this is going to be the very beginning of the OB, level range of members won't matter. However, as time goes on, I'd prefer the guild to not be overrun with level 10 players.
    - I don't want to join a hardcore guild that's all about guild events (and wars, if those are possible in FW), the PvP arena, having the best gear, having the highest level players, or anything else that may fall into that category. I just want to join a guild with people that play FW to have fun and hang out, not attempt to destroy all other guilds on the server.

That's pretty much everything I'll be looking for. Pretty generic list, I'd say.

And, as for requirements the guild may be looking for:

- I'm going to play as a female Bard. (Yes, I'm a girl in RL, in case you were wondering.)
    - I'll be fairly active. Most likely I'll get on at least once a day. (My boyfriend and I do pretty much nothing but play our PS3 and MMOs anyway, so real life isn't something that will really get in my way.)
    - I should level at a fairly decent pace.
    - I am still in high school though, and I have my obligations to it, so I won't be on during the mornings or early afternoons. I'm usually free on weekends though.
    - I have been one to blow a lot of money in the CS. I'm going to try to be more frugal in FW than I was in ESO, but I don't know how well it will work out, depending on how much I love the fashion here.
    - I'm coming to FW from ESO. I played ESO on the East Coast server for 2 years (since the game first came out in OB). I'm a level 94 Tempest. My IGN is ShioriT, in case anyone happens to know me from there.

I know most of the above doesn't have much to do with guild requirements, but I felt like introducing myself. Thanks for reading.

Its sounds like you should join Heart And Soul. =]

We've been around for a while and also, i'd say we have about 5 couples in the clan so one of us is ALWAYS online lol

Either check out the guild section here, or check out this page. http://heartandsoul.mmoguildsites.com/pages/ourmotto

Hope to hear from you. =]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <HeartAndSoul> a PVE/RP/RPK clan. heartandsoul.mmoguildsites.com
    We play the game for fun like it was meant to be
    ! Join Us!
    Why do people get so serious over a few 01010101's? *rolls eyes*
  • shiorihikaru
    edited February 2011
    Oh, I really like what I see on your guild's page.
    It seems to completely fit what I'm looking for.
    It's going to be tough for another guild to beat yours out, if anyone else even offers.
    I'll definitely keep Heart And Soul in mind. I'll decide if I want to join you at least a week before the OB comes out, so I'll PM you by then if it's a yes.
    Thanks for the offer!
  • chaosheart27
    chaosheart27 Posts: 1,233 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    WolfPack is also a PvE guild, East coast server if there's going to be one for OB/Beyond. We don't do much chatting in guild chat though as we are mostly always in TeamSpeak. I run it with my b/f, and we have a few core people that are on a lot of the time.

You can view our website here : fw-wolfpack.moonfruit.com

If you are interested please fill out an application and someone will e-mail you asap and let you know. (Usually within 24 hours)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Art done by Apple, Sig by Neoyoshi *Much ♥*

My ♥ Belongs to Forseti.
    Honor has not to be won; it must only not be lost.
    *Playing since Phase 1/Day 1*
  • falim
    falim Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    http://paradise.mmoguildsites.com/forums

More than welcome to apply to us I am just getting the guild started but as an avid believer in community. We would love to have someone to chat with.
    IGN: Disorder
    Class: Priest
    Race: Human
    Lvl:
    Guild: Paradise Guild Leader

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ninja6
    ninja6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Or try Heavenly, you are welcome to join and grow with us :)
    http://heavenlyguild.mmoguildsites.com/
    JK

Im not crazy, im Looney ;)
    Heavenly Officer
    Apply now at heavenlyguild.mmoguildsites.com we're built for pve ;)
    Storm Server ~ PVE
    SirLooney ~ Human - Assassin
    LollipopSwirl ~ Dwarve - Marksman
    MsAlice ~ Kindred - Vamp
  • shiorihikaru
    edited February 2011
    Thanks for the replies. I'm going to check out all of your guild pages now~
    I'll PM you if I decide to join (or fill out the application, if that's the requirement).
  • salpic
    salpic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    You could also try Heavenly Guild we are a PvE based guild whos goal is to unite people as one and create a good environment between members.

Check the Site for more info about our guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Level: 0
    Human: Warrior
    Guild: Heavenly
    Position: Leader
    Link: heavenlyguild.mmoguildsites.com
  • extremejosh88
    extremejosh88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    WolfPack is also a PvP guild, East coast server if there's going to be one for OB/Beyond. We don't do much chatting in guild chat though as we are mostly always in TeamSpeak. I run it with my b/f, and we have a few core people that are on a lot of the time.

You can view our website here : fw-wolfpack.moonfruit.com

If you are interested please fill out an application and someone will e-mail you asap and let you know. (Usually within 24 hours)

omg seriously ur a pvp guild? lol i was gonna ask to join ur guild a while back because it reminded me of the guild on my very first mmo guild name was wolfs den but when i read the info on the guild list said you guy are pve guild so i decided to make my own lol hope we can be good friends though in game

EDIT: you should maybe get that updated on the guild list hehe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Recruitingthread: fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87981
    Guild Site: fworganizationxiii.guildlaunch.com

A scattered dream
    that's like a far-off memory.
    A far-off memory
    that's like a scattered dream.
  • extremejosh88
    edited February 2011
    Just throwing in another option Organization XIII new guild it's a kingdom hearts themed guild lol recruiting thread http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87981
    and here is our site http://fworganizationxiii.guildlaunch.com/
    we are new we are growing and we are very friendly :)

EDIT: oh and we are pvp based and will be playing on the pvp server come open beta
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A scattered dream
    A far-off memory
  • chaosheart27
    chaosheart27 Posts: 1,233 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    omg seriously ur a pvp guild? lol i was gonna ask to join ur guild a while back because it reminded me of the guild on my very first mmo guild name was wolfs den but when i read the info on the guild list said you guy are pve guild so i decided to make my own lol hope we can be good friends though in game

EDIT: you should maybe get that updated on the guild list hehe

Mistake was here not there lol, we're PvE I just typo-ed it while typing being distracted lolol. Glad ya pointed it out though =) Poor OP must have thought I was a mad woman for posting to them looking for a PvE guild rotfl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Art done by Apple, Sig by Neoyoshi *Much ♥*

My ♥ Belongs to Forseti.
    Honor has not to be won; it must only not be lost.
    *Playing since Phase 1/Day 1*
  • extremejosh88
    edited February 2011
    Mistake was here not there lol, we're PvE I just typo-ed it while typing being distracted lolol. Glad ya pointed it out though =) Poor OP must have thought I was a mad woman for posting to them looking for a PvE guild rotfl

lol ah ok :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A scattered dream
    A far-off memory