Forsaken world or Perfect world!

krvnik666
krvnik666 Posts: 4 Arc User
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
PPl i dont know why are u still waiting for this game, grafic and gameplay sux, perfect world is one of the best games ever, and now its coming new expansion that will bring 2 more class , maps, battlegrounds, guild bases ..... perfect world was better and it will be better!! so if u didnt get any invitation dont wait play perfect world, its 10 time better !!!!!!:)
Post edited by krvnik666 on

Comments

• shady153
    shady153 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    You obviously don't know how bad a state perfect world is in.
  • revnic
    revnic Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I got bored in pwi
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gazik123
    gazik123 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i play perfect world and i can say that game sucks... qvests is poor and u need just kill mobs nothing more... forsaken world graphiks look better characters looks better and everything looks betten when perfect world.
  • revnic
    edited February 2011
    gazik123 wrote: »
    i play perfect world and i can say that game sucks... qvests is poor and u need just kill mobs nothing more... forsaken world graphiks look better characters looks better and everything looks betten when perfect world.

That game doesn't suck, is just you get bored.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krvnik666
    edited February 2011
    forsaken world target system sux, graphics are very bad, spell system is bad! game is nothing special !;)
  • revnic
    edited February 2011
    krvnik666 wrote: »
    forsaken world target system sux, graphics are very bad, spell system is bad! game is nothing special !;)

Let me ask you something what kind of pc do you have?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ylanday69
    ylanday69 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    pwi is so bad i'm physically unable to play it... i cant even stand looking at the mess.
  • darkmarauder
    darkmarauder Posts: 762 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Presume hes running a terribad pc lol. I run on max and i think the graphs are nice o.o, specially the water in guildbases <3 I think skills etc are pwettyz to o.o

As far as pwi vs fw, pwi is a old game-which is dead/dying and heavily cashop reliant, whilst fw is fresh, better looking/better skills chars etc to, and wont be as cashop reliant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CN Talent Calculator, with lvl 70-80 Talents: shenmo.178.com/tools/tfmnq/
  • krvnik666
    edited February 2011
    revnic wrote: »
    what difference does it make!! i got very strong pc!
  • darkmarauder
    darkmarauder Posts: 762 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Oh btw, ive played that 'anticipated' pwi expansion, get ready for the world to be rolled by OP seekers within a month, seriously expansion sucks, its a new money sink which your all gunna fall for i bet *waits for 50% of server to reroll seeker get rank 8/9 gear +12 it-**** all other classes and make pwe rich*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CN Talent Calculator, with lvl 70-80 Talents: shenmo.178.com/tools/tfmnq/
  • drakovongola1
    drakovongola1 Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    PWI is boring, I gave up within a week. The leveling is way too slow :/

This is a troll topic, just ignore it and move on.
    Don't use huge images in your signature.
    ^Well at least I can say Crab helped me with my sig, lol
    IGN: DrakoVongola(Vamp) and DrakoVongole(Priest)
    PvP Server
  • katozuma
    katozuma Posts: 705 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    PPl i dont know why are u still waiting for this game, grafic and gameplay sux, perfect world is one of the best games ever, and now its coming new expansion that will bring 2 more class , maps, battlegrounds, guild bases ..... perfect world was better and it will be better!! so if u didnt get any invitation dont wait play perfect world, its 10 time better !!!!!!:)

Some these game are better.... Pwi is slowly killing itself(imho) thx to PWE marketing **** or whoever in charge with the sells in that game. I get tw is going back to its old ways thats only bc PWE and PW-CN saw a drop in players= losing money and not bc they believe we deserve the old way better than the new one(mirages and medals) they had implemented back in september/october. Also if you like pwi better theres nothing stopping from going back to that forum. Personally at this point I don't think anyone cares if PWI is better or worse because if they did, then they wouldn't be here.

mods should just close this thread, its not really even discussing anything about the game just saying PWI better
  • mayito2009
    mayito2009 Posts: 316 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I dont get it, if PWI is so good what the heck are you posting here for? Go back to PWI and leave us, "loosers" to enjoy this "awful, bad game". TROLL :mad:
    Seek and ye shall find. Ask and ye shall receive. Rabboni

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" (Benjamin Franklin).
  • radioslurp
    radioslurp Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Well... mr.troller, what differs from both those games is:
    You haven't done any research at all, theres a zodiac system, praying system, server aging, better instances (in my opinion) a completely new style of gameplay (Soul bullets, music note, ect.), A new and better way to pvp, and don't forget, 10 GODS IN EACH SERVER. FTW!
    :)
    So mr. troller, what are you talking about again?
    TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL... Have a nice day! ;)
    Proud member of XVII
  • redwingpixie
    redwingpixie Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i do miss pwi chara creation where u could make anything u liked i know a super huge person isnt "roleplay" or a stick u can barely see on the screen but that fact u can make ur chara w/e u want and not pick from a limited selection really made pwi ok for me..rest sucked xD

So if they some how add pwis chara to maker ( i know something ment they didnt idc about that) but it would be make fw a 9/10 game rather then a 8/10 for me.
    D-D-Disconnect-And-Self-Destruct-One-Bullet-At-A-Time
  • slifer445
    slifer445 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    1. PWI is dying (it's not dead yet, but probably will be within a year)
    2. only 5aps sins and bm's can fully enjoy it
    3. FW has better graphics
    4. FW has better gameplay, both for PvE and PvP
    5. FW is going to be twice as good as PWI once was

......is that enough reasons?
  • pensri
    pensri Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    slifer445 wrote: »
    1. PWI is dying (it's not dead yet, but probably will be within a year)
    2. only 5aps sins and bm's can fully enjoy it
    3. FW has better graphics
    4. FW has better gameplay, both for PvE and PvP
    5. FW is going to be twice as good as PWI once was

......is that enough reasons?

I remember the days when it wasnt so CS reliant that was when the game was great. If they make a new server I may play again maybe this time I will enjoy it again sigh...I love the idea of the new class because I loved playing a sword BM but it was always missing something. In the end though I prefer FW because I like how you have to EARN things in the game. And not with just money but with quest so unless your gonna work for it your not gonna get it most likely. I also enjoy the system changes of how you play it. The games are completely differnt.
  • salpic
    salpic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Perfect World its a good game but what i didn't like its the Chinese style which it made it luck less real for me, as a result i got bored. Now am trying this game which is awesome and i hope to stick with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Level: 0
    Human: Warrior
    Guild: Heavenly
    Position: Leader
    Link: heavenlyguild.mmoguildsites.com
  • cerberss
    cerberss Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    -Off Topic-
    I can't stand when engrish players make a post. -.-

-On Topic-
    You say the graphics suck but I prefer them over Perfect World. PW's graphics can only be pretty for so long until it gets annoying. You also said the gameplay sucks but PW's gameplay is actually worse. In FW your characters move their body when they swing their weapon, unlike PW where all you do is slash and have a line appear on the monsters body. I should also note that there is actual sounds in FW gameplay, whereas every attack and spell on PW sounds like a cartoon sound (Pow! Woosh!). I should end by saying, "Who are you to tell us PW is better?" That is your opinion. If you like the game so much then get back online and go play it. Don't QQ on FW post because your game is losing players. The only thing I enjoyed in PW was making a character and waiting a few days for it to be erased, just to design another one. Thank you for taking the time to make a post, hope you enjoy PW.
    SweetMelodies / DeliciousHeals
  • atheistscreed
    atheistscreed Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    (Thinks back of the good old PWI days... Thinks back of the sad new PWI days...)

I think he's either trolling or he's living 3 years before us...
    Let's start with the graphics and interface:
    - PWI's Graphics are ok and a good unique huge map and all. FW's graphics are good and many big maps
    - PWI's interface is super old and ugly. FW's interface is gorgeous and easy to use/learn
    - PWI's map is full of rubber banding. FW only has a few bugs when you enter a map sometimes, and it's in CB
    - PWI's dungeons hack&slash, every single one of them. FW's dungeons are varied with many different instances and an awesome Apply system.
    - In PWI you can fly. In FW you can't.
    - PWI's skills are boring. The only good skills are the ones you need to wait a year before they're cast. FW's skills are innovative and most of them are 1 sec~ casting.
    - PWI has lots of AoE skills. FW only has 2-3 classes with enough AoEs
    - PWI's skill effects were decent but repetitive. FW's skill effects are beautiful and have awesome sound effects
    -.PWI's classes are dull. FW has unique classes and even the normal classes are awesome.

That covers most of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    lyzzern.deviantart.com
  • electricwater
    electricwater Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    to the thread creator...
    PWI is old... slow paced gameplay (in gameplay i mean movement, pvp, quests, everything)... really boring pvp... the pvp relies on cash shop, genies and special pots... PWI now is just a piggy money pit...

FW is new and promissing... Quick and dynamic (different and innovative quests, instances, pcp, movement...)... Nice options for PvP (1v1, backstab, group ganks, GvG, one of the best arena systems i've heard about)...

and you saying that FW has bad graphics and is all gliched away... it's only CB ffs -.-'
    it'll get awesome at OB...

hmpf...
    have a good day
  • mezgi
    mezgi Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited February 2011

and you saying that FW has bad graphics and is all gliched away... it's only CB ffs -.-'
    it'll get awesome at OB...

I wonder where you all get this it will be good game thing . Your expectations <> good game. If you think fw will be different and sooner or later won't be cs dependant , well , as you said have a nice day :)
  • justafriend
    justafriend Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    what difference does it make!! i got very strong pc!

If you describe your P.C as "strong" your P.C probably fails. *cough* Pentium 1 *cough*

Ive never had any graphical issues with FW since closed beta started. Even those days where people we're complaining about mass lag i STILL had almost no lag or anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <HeartAndSoul> a PVE/RP/RPK clan. heartandsoul.mmoguildsites.com
    We play the game for fun like it was meant to be
    ! Join Us!
    Why do people get so serious over a few 01010101's? *rolls eyes*
  • leocord
    leocord Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i;ve played pwi for arnd 2 years n i must say tat it was an EXTREMELY adicting game with lots of drama n fun in the BEGININ....but after tideborn xpansion n intoduction of packs n oracles it got pretty borin n cash shop dependant......

on the other hand fw is fresh, unique, less cs dependant for NOW n more fun...im sure tat fw will also b fun atleast till pwe decides 2 **** it up.....

p.s. only thing tat pwi is better than fw is character customisation n flight maan....it sux not being able to fly..........
  • endrius
    endrius Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011

Pw is bether than fw in some feactures, open world, atributes distribuition, less bound itens ( we can sell or buy more stufs ).
    But unfortune the cash shop administration, cash events and tw kill the game and economy. The pw TW is a epic fail, is more like infinite money for few ppl.
    Is impossible a "new expancion" fix the pw problems.

Forsaken is a fresh game, and have lot of fun feactures to. Is not a perfect game, but is very fun and can be beher than pw if we not have the same pw problems.
  • xxjugernaut
    xxjugernaut Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I personally feel FW will be a great game as long as cash shop dont get out of hand
  • gustavomesquita
    gustavomesquita Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    - PWI's Graphics are ... a good unique huge map

I stopped reading from here.
    [Add smth cool here]
  • extremejosh88
    extremejosh88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    If you describe your P.C as "strong" your P.C probably fails. *cough* Pentium 1 *cough*

Ive never had any graphical issues with FW since closed beta started. Even those days where people we're complaining about mass lag i STILL had almost no lag or anything.

lol just curious whats your pc specs?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Recruitingthread: fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87981
    Guild Site: fworganizationxiii.guildlaunch.com

A scattered dream
    that's like a far-off memory.
    A far-off memory
    that's like a scattered dream.
  • katozuma
    katozuma Posts: 705 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I personally feel FW will be a great game as long as cash shop dont get out of hand

You better leave now PWE marketing decisions haven't always been the best. This game will eventually be filled with packs(of some form), refinement or something thats need to access high level gear.

Maybe playing on a pvp server will make the duration of my overall gameplay longer....highly doubt it.
  • francischutney
    francischutney Posts: 630 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I got bored in pwi

Me too. Plus the expansions makes it unfair to the original races.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ~I very much enjoy this lovely game and wonderful people here~
This discussion has been closed.