Wearing manties, not panties!

atheistscreed
atheistscreed Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Suggestion Box
Hi, so I made a female char, and noticed that the armor icons are actually the male armor icons and that doesn't seem fair for girls, seeing the icons as ugly as that. Now I know that 99% players are male (but only 1% gets laid), now to the other 0.9% that constitutes ugly girls and the 0.1% that are hot blondes with big ****, I think we should RESPECT THEM! They are females after all! They deserve to see their female icons, rather than some ugly male pants with male names like "Ugly Pants of Eyeball destruction".

Also there's the opposite, I once saw male EC pants for bard named "Something Skirt!!!" Now, a girl wearing pants is kinda ok (Would be better naked), but a guy wearing skirt is either scottish or a tranny!

I wanted to get my female friend to play this game, she has like this HUGEEE ****, seriously, sometimes when I get into fights, I just hide between them, like safe beacons. And she's single now! So I wanna hit on her, wanted to get her to play FW, but she doesn't want to because all the female armor has male icons and she says she feels like a tranny playing. So it's seriously annoying!

Also, I think Dwarves should only be either male only, or the girls would be fat and ugly. Because I feel like many of the Dwarf Female players are actually convicted fellons, if you know what I mean. D:

Don't be sexist! Fix ze bugs!
Post edited by atheistscreed on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lyzzern.deviantart.com

Comments

• fivestarfreddie
    fivestarfreddie Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Hi, so I made a female char, and noticed that the armor icons are actually the male armor icons and that doesn't seem fair for girls, seeing the icons as ugly as that. Now I know that 99% players are male (but only 1% gets laid), now to the other 0.9% that constitutes ugly girls and the 0.1% that are hot blondes with big ****, I think we should RESPECT THEM! They are females after all! They deserve to see their female icons, rather than some ugly male pants with male names like "Ugly Pants of Eyeball destruction".

Also there's the opposite, I once saw male EC pants for bard named "Something Skirt!!!" Now, a girl wearing pants is kinda ok (Would be better naked), but a guy wearing skirt is either scottish or a tranny!

I wanted to get my female friend to play this game, she has like this HUGEEE ****, seriously, sometimes when I get into fights, I just hide between them, like safe beacons. And she's single now! So I wanna hit on her, wanted to get her to play FW, but she doesn't want to because all the female armor has male icons and she says she feels like a tranny playing. So it's seriously annoying!

Also, I think Dwarves should only be either male only, or the girls would be fat and ugly. Because I feel like many of the Dwarf Female players are actually convicted fellons, if you know what I mean. D:

Don't be sexist! Fix ze bugs!

OMG the best POST to DATE! hahahahahah, I just peed I think, but sooooooo true, I could be fem or male, ill never tell... I have say this, I have said this in the game but, can you tell? you may be a lvl 50 blah but Im a lvl 90 socialite.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • justafriend
    justafriend Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    OMG the best POST to DATE! hahahahahah, I just peed I think, but sooooooo true, I could be fem or male, ill never tell... I have say this, I have said this in the game but, can you tell? you may be a lvl 50 blah but Im a lvl 90 socialite.
    You win the best siggy award. **** Kanye lmao

As for the OP . . .

( . Y . )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <HeartAndSoul> a PVE/RP/RPK clan. heartandsoul.mmoguildsites.com
    We play the game for fun like it was meant to be
    ! Join Us!
    Why do people get so serious over a few 01010101's? *rolls eyes*
  • iwat
    iwat Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I agree, especially because OP really knows what he's talking about.

Source(s):
    OP - A neckbearded basement dweller that makes up a respectable 100% of his statistical 99% of FW players that never got laid, and, as such, is waiting for a chick to play this game before hitting on her.
  • tyanara
    tyanara Posts: 734 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Does an item icon REALLY make someone not play because that someone doesn't like it? wtf...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bunnypirates
    bunnypirates Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I wanted to get my female friend to play this game, she has like this HUGEEE ****, seriously, sometimes when I get into fights, I just hide between them, like safe beacons. And she's single now!

And I'm quite sure she will stay single, too...
    So I wanna hit on her, wanted to get her to play FW, but she doesn't want to because all the female armor has male icons and she says she feels like a tranny playing. So it's seriously annoying!

Is someone picky or what...? Who seriously cares about some tiny icons? I really, really hope you're just trolling because I just can't believe someone would be that ridiculous... >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*CB1 player, herp-a-derp.*
    forsakenworldart.deviantart.comJOIN
    Retired; playing a game called life. O:
  • godwinson
    godwinson Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Wow, putting your notion of "sexism" aside, as it's completely evident that your hormones are the indisuputed rulers of your brain activity as you write this comment AND that you have a simplified vision of the player base (rightfully divided into "get laid" and "don't get laid" for males, and "ugly" and "hot" for females - talk about politically correctness, here!), the really amazing thing I can notice is the extent of your effort, in which you misuse the "Suggestion" section to open a topic that proposes a change NOT for the sake of the game, NOT to make it better, more playable, more enjoyable, etc. ... but to serve your own personal interest (namely "hitting on the girl").

All I can say is.....wow. It takes an unimaginable amount of self-centeredness to do that.
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited February 2011
    are you sure she just didn't give that icon reason as an exucse to NOT play this game with you.....
    cuz no offesne this is one of the dumbest reasons I've read to not play a game, and one of the dumbest suggestions I've read in here

also along with that godwinson said...you comment "don't be sexist", but you are being the poster child of it right now

*OH YEAH....if I was this girl, I'd choose not to play this game with you either, espcailly since you need to run and hide from a fight and leave her to do the fighting for you. Any little gnat that would need to "run and hide in my cleavage" isn't worth having in a party of any type
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg