I want to be tank but don't want to be ugly

hotgothkid
hotgothkid Posts: 9 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Protector Discussion
why couldn't there be a elf tank. I know you can make a warrior but warrior is half dps and tank
Post edited by hotgothkid on

Comments

  • ryowulf
    ryowulf Posts: 3
    edited February 2011
    Stonemen aren't ugly. They just don't look like they walked out of a boy band.
  • atheistscreed
    atheistscreed Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    -Imagines an Elf protector-
    ...
    Waaait
    ...
    LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    lyzzern.deviantart.com
  • extremejosh88
    extremejosh88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    ryowulf wrote: »
    Stonemen aren't ugly. They just don't look like they walked out of a boy band.
    lol totally agree stoneman r suppose to look like strong men not little girls pretending to be guys:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Recruitingthread: fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87981
    Guild Site: fworganizationxiii.guildlaunch.com

    A scattered dream
    that's like a far-off memory.
    A far-off memory
    that's like a scattered dream.
  • justafriend
    justafriend Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    lol totally agree stoneman r suppose to look like strong men not little girls pretending to be guys:D

    Yeah lol.

    We don't need a bunch of Clay Aiken's walking around trying to be tanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <HeartAndSoul> a PVE/RP/RPK clan. heartandsoul.mmoguildsites.com
    We play the game for fun like it was meant to be
    ! Join Us!
    Why do people get so serious over a few 01010101's? *rolls eyes*
  • moonsmasher
    moonsmasher Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    stonemen look awesome. :3 and they are a good contrast to the other classes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ムーンスマシャー
  • vampyrism
    vampyrism Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Just think this way... if you see a Stoneman and an Elf walk up to you and both say they will tank for you... Which one would you rather hide behind hmm? The twig...or the freakin oak tree man? Easy choice!

    Or.. a sexi **** chick in tight leather armor... better to look at from behind ...

    Err.. but yeah listen to the first one O.o
  • hotgothkid
    hotgothkid Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    vampyrism wrote: »
    Just think this way... if you see a Stoneman and an Elf walk up to you and both say they will tank for you... Which one would you rather hide behind hmm? The twig...or the freakin oak tree man? Easy choice!

    Or.. a sexi **** chick in tight leather armor... better to look at from behind ...

    Err.. but yeah listen to the first one O.o

    ..lol
  • acryllis
    acryllis Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    hotgothkid wrote: »
    why couldn't there be a elf tank. I know you can make a warrior but warrior is half dps and tank

    Aegis warrior with good +def gear +hp gear and you can tank easily. Takes more skill when there are a lot of mobs at once but its still doable.

    You probably wont be hitting very hard until you can really refine your gear and gem it up though, since most of the add stats might be more defensive, but aegis tanking is quite easy.
    Aflac