$4000 to max a res or mastery?! this true?

noamasa
noamasa Posts: 12 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Cash Shop Huddle
So I heard today in game that once OB starts it will take 4k real life dollars to max one mastery or resistance?!
This cant be true b/c if it is the game will die faster than jade dynasty did.
I mean I have no problem with the CS, the occasional 10,20, even 50 bucks here and there to buy things u may want to improve your char or fashion/mounts, but 4 THOUSAND dollars?!

I pray this is not true!!! The game is very fun, but this will ruin it quick. The objectors that say I am QQing about CS will undoubtedly post hate remarks to this. Look at how jade dynasty and PWI are next to dead already.

Why doesnt PWE just make it a monthly pay to play and have the items in CS obtainable in game? I know why they dont do that is because Free to Play costs more than pay to play in the long run. I mean how do you think World of Warcraft and Diablo 2 and Starcraft lasted soooo long? Pwe should take a lesson from Blizzard's book or just sell the company to Blizzard and then these games will truely take off.
Post edited by noamasa on

Comments

• darkmarauder
    darkmarauder Posts: 762 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Hmm well im not sure about resistances. . but i think its 400 diamonds to max one mastery.

So 1 diamond=20 statues=$10
    $10x400=$4000 so yeh that sounds right.

I think maxing a resistance would be like just over half that.

Only a small amount of the population would actually spend that much money on it, so its not that big of a deal, you wont be able to kill them if they do spend that kinda money ofc, but yeh its a small portion of the community so youll be able to beat the rest/have a equal chance o.o

Also might sound of but F2P games earn more per player on average than a P2P.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CN Talent Calculator, with lvl 70-80 Talents: shenmo.178.com/tools/tfmnq/
  • fusionultima
    fusionultima Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Naturally, From My Previous Experience In The MMO World, I Would Be Led To Believe That Resistances And Masteries Would -Normally- Go Up, Just From.. Well, Using Them.

Who's Paying $4000 To Max Their Masteries, And Why?
    Seriously, Don't Ask About The Caps. It's A Habit. If It Bothers You, Disregard My Posts.
  • darkmarauder
    darkmarauder Posts: 762 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    As sad as it might seem there are people in the PWE community that happily spend thousands, in some cases over 20k on a game.

The reason. . well they have the spare cash, reality is the games a huge portion of their life so they prolly figure they might as well spend money on it *shrugs*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CN Talent Calculator, with lvl 70-80 Talents: shenmo.178.com/tools/tfmnq/
  • ronshohan
    ronshohan Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    well ,there will always be something like this in every f2p ...will the day come where an f2p wont have such cash items .... =.=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Let the darkness prevail ,,For I rise from there ..
  • trevtimusprime
    trevtimusprime Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011

The reason. . well they have the spare cash, reality is the games a huge portion of their life so they prolly figure they might as well spend money on it *shrugs*

Correction*

This game is a very small portion of my life so I spend that much to compensate for my lack of playtime on it to compete with the people who spend hours a day farming.

Basically the people who max them out are going to be running around with perma redhand damage while taking only about 35% of the dmg of a normal person without needing orbs, so it's going to get ugly quick for those who think this game is balanced.
    CB-Phase 1-4
    I am Snorlax and I will block your path.

DestroyTokyo- Voted best WereBeast on PWI Lost City server <3
  • sainttlucifer
    sainttlucifer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Correction*

This game is a very small portion of my life so I spend that much to compensate for my lack of playtime on it to compete with the people who spend hours a day farming.

Basically the people who max them out are going to be running around with perma redhand damage while taking only about 35% of the dmg of a normal person without needing orbs, so it's going to get ugly quick for those who think this game is balanced.

well you know

when HoTK came out, a legion there went up and spent like 2-3 grand each player on their gear, they owned the game until we all caught up the ol fashioned way. Now they are on even ground with the rest of us , go figure once that happened they went some what inactive compared to before lol

same will happen here, for 2-3 months the rich kids will own the game, then we'll all catch up and they will quit the game cuz they arent "pro" anymore

so if that happens, best thing to do is just ignore the heavy **** CSers and farm everything you need, people will catch up in time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** the reaper, fear the Keeper
    AsylumFW.guildlaunch.com
  • krogger
    krogger Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    yall do realise there are other ways where u can make lots of money other than doing midas touch right? Getting quick high money is not depended on cs items and a non cs player can make ALOT of $$ faster than a cs player in this game that is once they know what to do
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Name: Krogger
    Guild: Wicked (leader)
    Race: Kindred
    Class: Assassin
  • ouriel125
    ouriel125 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    noamasa wrote: »
    Why doesnt PWE just make it a monthly pay to play and have the items in CS obtainable in game? I know why they dont do that is because Free to Play costs more than pay to play in the long run. I mean how do you think World of Warcraft and Diablo 2 and Starcraft lasted soooo long? Pwe should take a lesson from Blizzard's book or just sell the company to Blizzard and then these games will truely take off.

Why they don't make the game Pay to Play? Because the game doesn't have the quality to compete with the other Pay to Play MMO's that are out and that will come out. Also with that glitchy engine and gameplay, it will be instantly transformed into Free to Play.
    As for Free to Play cost more money, that is really true. In a Pay to Play MMO for 12 months you spent about 180$ and if you buy the retail box that would be 200$-210$ or euros, while in Free to Play you can spent more than 1000$ for 12 months if not even more, or just to say, to pay the bil that you paid for your house or car(rough calculation).
    PWE is already trying to copy Blizzard, but not in their support but in their games or more exactly WoW.
    If you take a look at PWI's expansion Genesis and at WoW's expansion Cataclysm, then you will notice that they are copying WoW, because both Genesis and Cataclysm bring destruction to the both fantasy world either in WoW or PWI. When the expansion of WoW was announced few months later PWE announces expansion for PWI.
    Also looking at WoW's customer support, PWE has none or doesn't care about their customers and doesn't update their games(pointing at PWI).
    This is a constructive critic in which PWE should change their design of games.
    (There was something that I want to say in the critic sentence, but I forgot what I've wanted, if it comes up on my mind I will say it.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fenrina
    fenrina Posts: 336
    edited February 2011
    Naturally, From My Previous Experience In The MMO World, I Would Be Led To Believe That Resistances And Masteries Would -Normally- Go Up, Just From.. Well, Using Them.

There are talents and skills that increase resistances and masteries. Easy-to-obtain items can temporary boost them as well.

This is pretty much just a gold sink.
  • noamasa
    edited February 2011
    ouriel125 wrote: »
    Also looking at WoW's customer support, PWE has none or doesn't care about their customers and doesn't update their games(pointing at PWI).
    LOL totally agree, 99 times out of 100 if u send in a ticket all you will get back is "its a glitch" lol! Or if its CS related, we have ur money already what do we care? lol
    I need a good game to play preferablly P2P, any suggestions besides WoW?
  • noamasa
    edited February 2011
    krogger wrote: »
    yall do realise there are other ways where u can make lots of money other than doing midas touch right? Getting quick high money is not depended on cs items and a non cs player can make ALOT of $$ faster than a cs player in this game that is once they know what to do

Yes yes we know, get to a high lvl do events get high lvl gear and other items and sell it, not too big of a secret, gotta find the gear first and then find a buyer, but still will not make more than a CS'er and lmao if you think so.:D
  • sainttlucifer
    sainttlucifer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    ouriel125 wrote: »
    Why they don't make the game Pay to Play? Because the game doesn't have the quality to compete with the other Pay to Play MMO's that are out and that will come out. Also with that glitchy engine and gameplay, it will be instantly transformed into Free to Play.
    As for Free to Play cost more money, that is really true. In a Pay to Play MMO for 12 months you spent about 180$ and if you buy the retail box that would be 200$-210$ or euros, while in Free to Play you can spent more than 1000$ for 12 months if not even more, or just to say, to pay the bil that you paid for your house or car(rough calculation).
    PWE is already trying to copy Blizzard, but not in their support but in their games or more exactly WoW.
    If you take a look at PWI's expansion Genesis and at WoW's expansion Cataclysm, then you will notice that they are copying WoW, because both Genesis and Cataclysm bring destruction to the both fantasy world either in WoW or PWI. When the expansion of WoW was announced few months later PWE announces expansion for PWI.
    (There was something that I want to say in the critic sentence, but I forgot what I've wanted, if it comes up on my mind I will say it.)

lol another "zomg wow clone" comment

but yea, you at least make a valid point with that comment

and dude, of course blizzard has better custo support, blizzard owns. granted i realllly hate wow but starcraft and diablo 1/2 were just plain godly **** games back in the day and still to this day they are good solid games, hell they even make good novels lmao

but this will be closed or deleted cuz another game company was mentioned, and poor ol f2p companies cant have that. but even with all the complaints, FW isnt a bad game at all.

_
    i dont plan on spending crazy amounts of cash on it, thats what mary jane is for. but past that its a good game and for all the complaints about it, the game still has 10x more players wanting to just log in lol

so for everyone thats complaining about whatever without making valid points. just spark one up and find a diff game... or buy a ps3/xbox and do that up cuz i agree 4 grand is insane lol id rather spend it on guns and ammo with 2012 coming up.

but whining about it wont change it, VERY VERY FEW f2p if any at all actually listen to their custos cuz they dont have to, they will always have players. so time to hit reality, deal with whats in the game or move on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** the reaper, fear the Keeper
    AsylumFW.guildlaunch.com
  • justafriend
    justafriend Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i dont plan on spending crazy amounts of cash on it, thats what mary jane is for. but past that its a good game and for all the complaints about it, the game still has 10x more players wanting to just log in lol

so for everyone thats complaining about whatever without making valid points. just spark one up and find a diff game...

You are my best friend. ~_~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <HeartAndSoul> a PVE/RP/RPK clan. heartandsoul.mmoguildsites.com
    We play the game for fun like it was meant to be
    ! Join Us!
    Why do people get so serious over a few 01010101's? *rolls eyes*
  • aerosephane
    aerosephane Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    You can't even call this a beta test... 99% of us are running around trying to figure out how to best capitalize on the knowledge we gain for when OB comes out. But in all seriousness why not? PWE is half assing this game. If they gave a damn about a proper beta they would of ran things a lot better.

1. The community for this game is terrible. From the admins down to the players. (ok not all the players, just 99% of us) Why do we not have any actual decent player guides?

Admins/devs do nothing to promote players involvement in the beta process. There should be contests where the winners submitting decent guides, compiling wiki information, collecting bug reports, and etc. earn some small CS reward like leaves. Something useful and substantial that will make the time and effort of composing all this information worthwhile. We have a few player guides on the forums but they seem rather lacking.

2. Where is the admin quality control? I see no involvement of the admins in this forum unless its to move a post, close a topic, or make a small comment. The lines of communication between devs & forum admin seems to be lacking quite a bit as well.

3. Why can they not make small fixes like the talent calc page? We will never see a skill list either until someone painstakingly goes through all the work of collecting the data and then posting the list only to receive no reward for their effort, get flamed by half the players that use the board, and ignored by the admins... That's great motivation...

I've seen this so many times in f2p games and guess what? They aren't around any more. Granted I enjoy this game to an extent I am willing put a little money in here or there when I feel a desire too, but the next f2p that comes along and even looks remotely better than this and bam there goes the player base.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heroicfish
    heroicfish Posts: 2,149 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Yes yes we know, get to a high lvl do events get high lvl gear and other items and sell it, not too big of a secret, gotta find the gear first and then find a buyer, but still will not make more than a CS'er and lmao if you think so.:D

That's not entirely true, if you're basing it off of Midas Touch. If you want money, do instances and after you're done with all you want to do, sell the stuff you don't need, want to use, or will bring you in some money. A cashshopper running Midas Touch, probably on several accounts to make it worth while, would first have to level up a bunch of accounts to get enough scrolls a day, then spend all of their time running Midas Touch. That'd honestly be a waste of time, as they would probably not get to do all of their dailies and level at a reasonable pace, and their alts would all have to be around level 50 to make Midas Touch worth doing as a source of money.

Of course, there are those that just sell the statues, but those kind of shoppers aren't normally the ones to be worried about, just like in PWI where people hyper/oracle to 100 and then have no idea what the hell they're doing with their class.

I'm sure there's other ways of making money without cashshop too that I just don't know, like merchanting or something, but I've never been that good with money. Farming and selling things should be more than enough to keep you going, though.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

The sensation was scissors and too much to scream,
    so instead I just started to laugh.
  • grandchamp69
    grandchamp69 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    LOL totally agree, 99 times out of 100 if u send in a ticket all you will get back is "its a glitch" lol! Or if its CS related, we have ur money already what do we care? lol
    I need a good game to play preferablly P2P, any suggestions besides WoW?
    You can't even call this a beta test... 99% of us are running around trying to figure out how to best capitalize on the knowledge we gain for when OB comes out. But in all seriousness why not? PWE is half assing this game. If they gave a damn about a proper beta they would of ran things a lot better.
    Totally agree with you on this. 97% of the people that are on beta testing FW didn't even summit a single ticket to help this community. They heard of a new MMO coming out and was tired of the MMO they were playing and once they got in, they been playing Forsaken World like it's released!
    1. The community for this game is terrible. From the admins down to the players. (ok not all the players, just 99% of us) Why do we not have any actual decent player guides?
    Forum Comunity is horrible. just scroll through the forums and see for yourself. Usually the admins or devep. usually already have this in place for us. Hell even the talent calulator is messed:rolleyes:
    Admins/devs do nothing to promote players involvement in the beta process. There should be contests where the winners submitting decent guides, compiling wiki information, collecting bug reports, and etc. earn some small CS reward like leaves. Something useful and substantial that will make the time and effort of composing all this information worthwhile. We have a few player guides on the forums but they seem rather lacking.
    Well now that all depends on what MMO you choose to play but as for PWI, YES, they do not. Communication is huge for any business out there and it amazes me that PWI doesn't do this. They do see their profit margin drop from the pervious quarters
    2. Where is the admin quality control? I see no involvement of the admins in this forum unless its to move a post, close a topic, or make a small comment. The lines of communication between devs & forum admin seems to be lacking quite a bit as well.
    You know what's unheard of? We have no real Events, GM-Events or Special Holiday Event and if you boners think that the X-mas Event was a real Event then you are a total noob and need to leave the MMO world forever! Now the last 2 weeks we didn't even have maintance:eek:So what did we get? x2 exp and drop untill the 15th! There's your Valentines Day Event people!:mad:
    3. Why can they not make small fixes like the talent calc page? We will never see a skill list either until someone painstakingly goes through all the work of collecting the data and then posting the list only to receive no reward for their effort, get flamed by half the players that use the board, and ignored by the admins... That's great motivation...
    Ain't that the truth:(
    I've seen this so many times in f2p games and guess what? They aren't around any more. Granted I enjoy this game to an extent I am willing put a little money in here or there when I feel a desire too, but the next f2p that comes along and even looks remotely better than this and bam there goes the player base.
    Totally agree with this as well! 3/4 of the Population of BOI ( another MMO from PWI) left when most finally was either told or shown that if you do not spend 100-200 bucks per week. You will never be on top. EVER:eek: So once FW goes into OB i give it 2-3months if that when we are not getting updates, events, communication from PWI staff and/or no maintance like BOI has not goteen in over 2 weeks now,so yeah it's just a matter of time before people realize that and move on to other MMO's.
    heroicfish wrote: »
    That's not entirely true, if you're basing it off of Midas Touch. If you want money, do instances and after you're done with all you want to do, sell the stuff you don't need, want to use, or will bring you in some money. A cashshopper running Midas Touch, probably on several accounts to make it worth while, would first have to level up a bunch of accounts to get enough scrolls a day, then spend all of their time running Midas Touch. That'd honestly be a waste of time, as they would probably not get to do all of their dailies and level at a reasonable pace, and their alts would all have to be around level 50 to make Midas Touch worth doing as a source of money.

Of course, there are those that just sell the statues, but those kind of shoppers aren't normally the ones to be worried about, just like in PWI where people hyper/oracle to 100 and then have no idea what the hell they're doing with their class.

I'm sure there's other ways of making money without cashshop too that I just don't know, like merchanting or something, but I've never been that good with money. Farming and selling things should be more than enough to keep you going, though.

Now for those of you who are thinking wait! I make plenty of in-game money. NO YOU DON'T AND YOU WILL NEVER MAKE AS MUCH AS CASH SHOPPERS UNLESS YOU ARE A HACK,BOTTER, OR DUPER OF ITEMS!
    Now, how to make good fair in-game money is as follows:
    Farm mats
    Do your dailies
    Run dungeons and hope you get a good enough drop to sell
    Always under cut the lowest person who is selling the item as you are
    Crafting
    Pick up EVERY drop. NPC the junk. Grabted you not going to make millions but everything helps specailly when you are looking for fast coinage
    FYI: this only works if the drop rate is where it's suppose to be. Many MMO's out there have a huge problem with their drop and exp rates. Most will tell you it's fine! Sure if they are on thier GM account. But when they get thieer head outta thier butts and make a new account and do thier testing that way they almost always find that the rates are way off from thier GM accounts. If you don't believe it me I can name 10 MMO's that I have played in the past 9 years and everyone of them had to admitt on forums that their rates have been off. PWI is NO exception.
    Zerex_The_Illusionist
    Kindered Mage
    Enjoy watching your face hit the ground
    Coming soon to a server near you to PK you!:cool:
  • trevtimusprime
    edited February 2011
    well you know

when HoTK came out, a legion there went up and spent like 2-3 grand each player on their gear, they owned the game until we all caught up the ol fashioned way. Now they are on even ground with the rest of us , go figure once that happened they went some what inactive compared to before lol

same will happen here, for 2-3 months the rich kids will own the game, then we'll all catch up and they will quit the game cuz they arent "pro" anymore

so if that happens, best thing to do is just ignore the heavy **** CSers and farm everything you need, people will catch up in time.

2-3 grand is casual cash shopping.
    CB-Phase 1-4

• tyanara
    tyanara Posts: 734 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Correction*

But you spend way more than necessary to compete and just own everyone. I actually wonder if you really have fun like that O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fusionultima
    fusionultima Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    tyanara wrote: »
    But you spend way more than necessary to compete and just own everyone. I actually wonder if you really have fun like that O.o

For Maybe The First Hour, Being God Gets Old Quickly~
    Seriously, Don't Ask About The Caps. It's A Habit. If It Bothers You, Disregard My Posts.
  • trevtimusprime
    edited February 2011
    tyanara wrote: »

It is, you just have to learn how to not go out and pk everyone all the time. I show up for pk fights in other games about half the time when I know I'm really needed. I just don't jump when any pvp is called.

It keeps it fresh and entertaining. Besides in mass pvp there is always chance you can die....except maybe in Rising Force Online, when you blocked literally everything as a BK
    CB-Phase 1-4

• mk16
    mk16 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    2-3 grand is casual cash shopping.

Only if you live in a mansion and own $150,000 cars.
    Banned for no reason on -two- accounts, thanks PWE
  • scarletwitch
    scarletwitch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Correction*

You spend money on something that takes up a "very small portion of your life"? I think that statement just shaved a few years from my life due to the sheer silliness.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Astarte
    Home: Blackcard
    Position: I am a BlackCard Queen, I can do anything
    Class: Mage
    Job: Tamer!
  • trevtimusprime
    edited February 2011
    You spend money on something that takes up a "very small portion of your life"? I think that statement just shaved a few years from my life due to the sheer silliness.

I don't get the issue? I spend so much to compensate for my lack of time that others are able to put in the game that I can't or just would rather not.

Pretty straight forward and simple?
    CB-Phase 1-4

• scarletwitch
    edited February 2011
    I don't get the issue? I spend so much to compensate for my lack of time that others are able to put in the game that I can't or just would rather not.

Pretty straight forward and simple?

If this game "takes up so little of your life", you wouldn't care about "catching up" to the other hardcore players.

Simple, straight forward, and above all...makes sense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wingsss
    wingsss Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Think about this all from a PWI point of view. 1$ = 400k. $4,000 = 160 mil.

So it would cost you 160mil PWI gold, if PWI had the same cash shop system. FW would have to have the same developed economy but if you look at the open launch, hundreds of people will buy in-game gold which will heavily bring down the price of gold.

Also, have you seen gold traders in PWI? You can make $10 a week gold trading if you start your account with $50 or so. That's 400 weeks, but we all know we make more money questing and spending real life money from birthday/christmas cards or work. Narrow it down and add in the fact that people may play this for years. Add in possible territory salaries for experience players.

It doesn't seem so unreasonable anymore does it? For your average experienced player.

I haven't played FW yet so I don't know if it has the same things like gold trading, but if it does, its really not so bad. You still have a chance!
  • trevtimusprime
    edited February 2011
    If this game "takes up so little of your life", you wouldn't care about "catching up" to the other hardcore players.

Simple, straight forward, and above all...makes sense.

See now you're assuming incorrectly, which makes you look dumb.

Simply not applying enough time into something doesn't mean you don't care about it.

I care about being able to play with friends, do instances and pvp. I just have other things I'd rather do/have to do a lot of the time.

Doesn't mean I don't care about it? I just care about other things more. Luckily for me I can have that benefit to care about other things more because PWE games let me buy whatever I want to catch up/pass everyone.

Your logic is fuzzy, sorry you don't know how to multi-task irl. Your life must be so boring to have that opinion =(
    CB-Phase 1-4

• scarletwitch
    edited February 2011
    See now you're assuming incorrectly, which makes you look dumb.

Simply not applying enough time into something doesn't mean you don't care about it.

I care about being able to play with friends, do instances and pvp. I just have other things I'd rather do/have to do a lot of the time.

Doesn't mean I don't care about it? I just care about other things more. Luckily for me I can have that benefit to care about other things more because PWE games let me buy whatever I want to catch up/pass everyone.

Your logic is fuzzy, sorry you don't know how to multi-task irl. Your life must be so boring to have that opinion =(

Again, your "logic" (opinions=/= logic, but whatever...we can all grab a dictionary and figure out what the two mean later) is flawed to me because to me you are just wasting time and energy. If your are willing to spend a pretty penny on something that you "don't really care about", then it is valued somewhere in that cluster-mess you call a cortex.

Not going to go into it, your statement is just silly to me. tis all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • justafriend
    justafriend Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Its like talking to a brick wall.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <HeartAndSoul> a PVE/RP/RPK clan. heartandsoul.mmoguildsites.com
    We play the game for fun like it was meant to be
    ! Join Us!
    Why do people get so serious over a few 01010101's? *rolls eyes*
  • trevtimusprime
    edited February 2011
    Again, your "logic" (opinions=/= logic, but whatever...we can all grab a dictionary and figure out what the two mean later) is flawed to me because to me you are just wasting time and energy. If your are willing to spend a pretty penny on something that you "don't really care about", then it is valued somewhere in that cluster-mess you call a cortex.

Not going to go into it, your statement is just silly to me. tis all

It's stilly to you because you apparently don't have much of a life so you don't know how much time I need to spread around different thing, and subsequently I can also tell you apparently don't have much money because what you're calling " a pretty penny" isn't much to me, so it seems obscene to you when in my position, it's not much to fuss over.

It's not silly. You're just not on my level.

I can't help it you're not very good @ comprehending my situation is far different from yours.

As to your logic=/=opinion matter. You displayed the logic of "He doesn't care about the game enough according to me so it's a waste to spend money"

That's why I called it flawed and it was dumb of you to even state it to begin with.

Sorry your e feelings were hurt in the process. You have my condolences.
    CB-Phase 1-4

• deathbunny
    deathbunny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    If you guys need to continue please do so via PM.

cz47.gif
    Post in the right section and maybe you'll get the help you seek.

[ Guide Index | Search | PWE Support ]
This discussion has been closed.