Level Cap

aerosen
aerosen Posts: 2 Arc User
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
Please let the level cap be 100+ It keeps people comming back to the game to get everything it has to offer. I feel like if the level cap is like 50 once you reach it you will feel very limited afterward. A high and very hard level cap to reach would be perfect for this game.
Post edited by aerosen on

Comments

• tyanara
    tyanara Posts: 734 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    No thanks they said the game is focused on end game content and with a reasonable time to get to level cap and I hope it is like that.

It is not much fun to level... at cap becomes the most fun when you have all skills and talents learned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darkmarauder
    darkmarauder Posts: 762 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    current minimum endgame level cap is 80, 70 for OB release i think youll find. There is talk from officials on the CN forums about it possibly being around the 120 mark though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CN Talent Calculator, with lvl 70-80 Talents: shenmo.178.com/tools/tfmnq/
  • tyanara
    edited February 2011
    Will we get a bigger talent tree or we'll be able to make a 2 tree hybrid at 120? O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vangfigfig
    vangfigfig Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    80 will be the final cap and from the occasional hint about about vamps having skills involving the cross on their back there will be some new skills when they up the cap to 80
  • darkmarauder
    edited February 2011
    They do extend the talent trees as they extend the max level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • traznix
    traznix Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    MAX Level for OB is 80, but probably the Level Cap will be changed with future Expansions / Updates.

PS : Check the Talent Calculator and you`ll see that the MAX Level is 80.

logohrd.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bryanfury83
    bryanfury83 Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Already said from crab. 80 is the cap.

I saw on the other version of FW that it will be soon (when i don't know) will be capped to 120
  • mk16
    mk16 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Already said from crab. 80 is the cap.

I saw on the other version of FW that it will be soon (when i don't know) will be capped to 120

Whee, another 10-year grind fest where you're a nobody if you haven't spent $2000 on the game.
    Banned for no reason on -two- accounts, thanks PWE
  • justafriend
    justafriend Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    tyanara wrote: »
    No thanks they said the game is focused on end game content and with a reasonable time to get to level cap and I hope it is like that.

Same goes for me. =]

CS and all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <HeartAndSoul> a PVE/RP/RPK clan. heartandsoul.mmoguildsites.com
    We play the game for fun like it was meant to be
    ! Join Us!
    Why do people get so serious over a few 01010101's? *rolls eyes*
  • deathbunny
    deathbunny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    It's alright if the cap is 100+ so as long as they keep the contents coming/up-to-date.

Would rather not have to be stuck at level 100 and the only way to level is Life in FH. *shudder*

cz47.gif
    Post in the right section and maybe you'll get the help you seek.

[ Guide Index | Search | PWE Support ]
  • darkmarauder
    edited February 2011
    Yeh that would be hell haha.

I think their plan is to extend it like 10 levels at a time while adding more dungeons, and ways to get exp, more events for higher levels etc over time, which would be a good thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bryanfury83
    edited February 2011
    i really would like to have the max cap to 100 or 120, it will allow people to complete their builds
  • darkmarauder
    edited February 2011
    You know as they add more levels theyll prolly add more skills/talents right? Pretty sure as level is increased each talent tree will become more defined by skills that are only for that tree and such.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tyanara
    edited February 2011
    Meh I liked my build at 80 using the calculator without any skills past 70 ;_;

Hope they make it like that to have extra 10 levels without further skills
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bryanfury83
    edited February 2011
    tyanara wrote: »
    Meh I liked my build at 80 using the calculator without any skills past 70 ;_;

Hope they make it like that to have extra 10 levels without further skills

Lol the talent calculator is a pretty s.hit, it's not even updated and have a lot of wrong descriptions, plus there are some points that say 5 level when they are only 3 or say 3 when they are 5.

Don't count on it, make your build based on the ingame only. Make a screenshot and edit it on paint to choose a build
  • tyanara
    edited February 2011
    Lol the talent calculator is a pretty s.hit, it's not even updated and have a lot of wrong descriptions, plus there are some points that say 5 level when they are only 3 or say 3 when they are 5.

Don't count on it, make your build based on the ingame only. Make a screenshot and edit it on paint to choose a build
    Yes I made it based on in-game rules and descriptions, but it's still useful to test how you could do at level 80.

When there is a problem of a sub-talent needing 5 of the previous one when in game it's only 3 for example, I just add 5 points, then put points in the sub-talent, and right-click to remove 2 from the main talent. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mazzle
    mazzle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I think there might be a cap on talents, just dont think they would allow us to be able to max more than 1 tree
  • keef1988
    keef1988 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    No one has mentioned the horrible possibility of if the caps raised to 120 and we don't get talent points, whether to spend on new talents or on a second tree.
    80-120 on FH life and GT with no new talent points sounds like Forsaken World hell to me.
    Im in favour of the trees extending though. Some of the end of tree skills seem underwhelming. Just hope they give us a talent compass to fully utilise the new talents.
  • gustavomesquita
    gustavomesquita Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    deathbunny wrote: »
    Would rather not have to be stuck at level 100 and the only way to level is Life in FH. *shudder*

PvE addicts tends to think that.
    [Add smth cool here]
This discussion has been closed.