Moving combat is a MUST

2456711

Comments

  • ouriel125
    ouriel125 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    You can complain to the people on the forums all you want but PWE has been doing fine without you. If they see the need to change it they will. Complaining on a forum instead of submitting a proper ticket or trying to make a petition isn't going to get you anywhere unfortunately for you.

    Just go play something else where they have taken off "Restrictions". MMORPGS have been doing fine without it, and they will continue to do so until the majority of P2P games have it. Then it will trickle down to the F2P's, but probably not this.

    Tough luck.

    Forums are there to leave suggestions, not just for trash talk.
    P2P games already are doing that, TERA, SW:ToR, RIFT, B&S. This kind of system is already old and this kind of combat system are only using the traditional chinese MMO's, 6 to 7 years ago. This kind of combat system is already old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • justafriend
    justafriend Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    pensri wrote: »
    in before lock..you know its coming lol.

    Yeah, you know it! lol
    This is the 10,000th post just like this one, just worded differently and by a different poster. :rolleyes:

    Is it so hard to accept a game for what it is? Every random person seems hellbent on changing this game how they see fit.

    A lot of people that cant pay for WoW anymore and are mad at how F2P's are. I cant only imagine the immense QQ'ing that will be happening during phase 4 and after the phase 4 wipe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <HeartAndSoul> a PVE/RP/RPK clan. heartandsoul.mmoguildsites.com
    We play the game for fun like it was meant to be
    ! Join Us!
    Why do people get so serious over a few 01010101's? *rolls eyes*
  • justafriend
    justafriend Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    ouriel125 wrote: »
    Forums are there to leave suggestions, not just for trash talk.
    P2P games already are doing that, TERA, SW:ToR, RIFT, B&S. This kind of system is already old and this kind of combat system are only using the traditional chinese MMO's, 6 to 7 years ago. This kind of combat system is already old.

    Lmao Who are you telling? Everything i've said has been an opinion nor have i knocked anyone else's. So yeah. Read all of my posts before judging. I'm not one to flame or argue.

    Also im well aware seeing as how i play P2P's (Tera beta, Aion live, etc)

    Also thanks for repeating what i just said.
    Once the majority of P2P's have it THEN it will trickle down to these F2P's. A small handful of P2P games with movement combat is a far cry from a P2P majority.


    Its the exact same with instances. Instances werent really in F2P's until the majority of P2P offered instanced game play.

    The main point is, there are much better ways to get your point across to a company. Making a post and then telling people they don't understand is not they way.

    There are many alternatives. P2P private servers for games that have movement combat, or just paying for them. Or the plethra of other F2P games.

    Either way im done with this topic, it'll be closed soon and another one just like this one will return in its spot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <HeartAndSoul> a PVE/RP/RPK clan. heartandsoul.mmoguildsites.com
    We play the game for fun like it was meant to be
    ! Join Us!
    Why do people get so serious over a few 01010101's? *rolls eyes*
  • ouriel125
    ouriel125 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Lmao Who are you telling? Everything i've said has been an opinion nor have i knocked anyone else's. So yeah. Read all of my posts before judging. I'm not one to flame or argue.

    Also im well aware seeing as how i play P2P's (Tera beta, Aion live, etc)

    Also thanks for repeating what i just said.
    Once the majority of P2P's have it THEN it will trickle down to these F2P's. A small handful of P2P games with movement combat is a far cry from a P2P majority.


    Its the exact same with instances. Instances werent really in F2P's until the majority of P2P offered instanced game play.

    If so, then explain things more clearly.

    "Complaining on a forum instead of submitting a proper ticket or trying to make a petition isn't going to get you anywhere unfortunately for you."
    This is what made me quote you and tell you that forums are not for trash talking. Tickets are made if you get **** or you didn't recieved your zens so they can give it to you ro return your money not for giving them suggestions via tickets.
    I know you didn't knocked anyone, but next time don't post this kind of sentences.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pensri
    pensri Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Then stop being a QQ bish and post your complaint on the suggestion forum not general discussion lol. :rolleyes::D:p All of you who post this junk in general discussion are just here to complain for attention v.v;. If you really want to suggest something just go down to that where you wont get flamed and start these stupid arguments.
  • justafriend
    justafriend Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    ouriel125 wrote: »
    If so, then explain things more clearly.

    "Complaining on a forum instead of submitting a proper ticket or trying to make a petition isn't going to get you anywhere unfortunately for you."
    This is what made me quote you and tell you that forums are not for trash talking. Tickets are made if you get **** or you didn't recieved your zens so they can give it to you ro return your money not for giving them suggestions via tickets.
    I know you didn't knocked anyone, but next time don't post this kind of sentences.

    Wow. Way to take what i said out of context. So ending that with "unfortunately for you" is trash talking?

    Get off your high horse pal, its truly unfortunate for him.

    And i've submitted suggestions via a ticket plenty of times, in which ive gotten either an automated response or a response telling me where to go about what i need properly so i'm speaking from experience. Also in F2P AND P2P games petitions are one of the best ways to let devs truly know how you feel.

    Kthnxbye

    P.S: Instead of taking people's sentences out of context, try getting people that actually flame, not people with actual suggestions. What exactly have you done to help the OP? At least I gave honest suggestions that will get him somewhere, instead of flaming him like the person above me and the others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <HeartAndSoul> a PVE/RP/RPK clan. heartandsoul.mmoguildsites.com
    We play the game for fun like it was meant to be
    ! Join Us!
    Why do people get so serious over a few 01010101's? *rolls eyes*
  • ouriel125
    ouriel125 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I never said it's a trash talking suggesting him what to do, but tickets aren't for that. They will for sure direct you to a forum section so don't try to be smart, I know how tickets works. Only way to get a feedback is through forums not through tickets. I don't plan to fight just for a sentence.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • justafriend
    justafriend Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    ouriel125 wrote: »
    I never said it's a trash talking suggesting him what to do, but tickets aren't for that. They will for sure direct you to a forum section so don't try to be smart, I know how tickets works. Only way to get a feedback is through forums not through tickets. I don't plan to fight just for a sentence.

    Whatever pal. Im not here to argue with a bunch 0101010101010's
    Im not here to lie about getting a response so you can think what you want.

    Respond if you want, im done defending my words to a wannabe mod. You can't even make up your mind about why you just singled me out. Is it my "trash talking" or my "incorrect" ticket information? Either way, your post accomplished nothing except get the post off topic. I was just trying to help.

    BACK to the OP:

    I hope you find a game that can replace WoW for you, but if you cant get passed the combat style then this isnt for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <HeartAndSoul> a PVE/RP/RPK clan. heartandsoul.mmoguildsites.com
    We play the game for fun like it was meant to be
    ! Join Us!
    Why do people get so serious over a few 01010101's? *rolls eyes*
  • fusionultima
    fusionultima Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    melonhed wrote: »
    The combat is exactly the same as Perfect World, ENJOY guys.
    Bloody Hell, Not Again..
    melonhed wrote: »
    Actually looking at reviews and around the forum, it seems over 80% of people want freedom of movement.
    I Second This, Freedom Is A Must In Any Good MMO, Or Game In General.
    Is it so hard to accept a game for what it is? Every random person seems hellbent on changing this game how they see fit.
    Why Are You So Ignorant? It Seems You Forgot What A "Beta" And "Development" Is. We're All Just Trying To Make A Good Thing Better, Before They Start Feeding Out Content Patches And Stop Caring About The Gameplay.
    Seriously, Don't Ask About The Caps. It's A Habit. If It Bothers You, Disregard My Posts.
  • justafriend
    justafriend Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Bloody Hell, Not Again..

    I Second This, Freedom Is A Must In Any Good MMO, Or Game In General.

    Why Are You So Ignorant? It Seems You Forgot What A "Beta" And "Development" Is. We're All Just Trying To Make A Good Thing Better, Before They Start Feeding Out Content Patches And Stop Caring About The Gameplay.

    Yeah, man. I've been in all 3 beta's and i dont know what it is. What im saying is beta isnt gonna change a deeply implemented system such as the movement THIS LATE IN BETA.

    Apparently im not the ignorant one. If they do. I'll give you $100 zen. I promise.

    Ive given my fair share of feedback on this game. What have you done? Sit on a forum and flame people that have good suggestions?

    lol I love the vicious circle that are beta forums.

    I'm sorry I know how to enjoy a game for what it is in its final stages. I can imagine if this was some type of pre beta/ open source game. But its not.

    Think what you want you're nothing but 010101010101010

    but im totally serious about the movement system implementation, if they do, i will happily give you $100 in zen. Add me on CC if you want. You never know, it just might happen, but I have $100 that says it wont + this topic will help in no way
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <HeartAndSoul> a PVE/RP/RPK clan. heartandsoul.mmoguildsites.com
    We play the game for fun like it was meant to be
    ! Join Us!
    Why do people get so serious over a few 01010101's? *rolls eyes*
  • maximilious
    maximilious Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I havent played this game yet, and I have a group of people that have registered and have beta codes for phase 4. We are a group of friends that play games online together. We have played many many games, most popular would be WOW, L2, D2, Titan Quest, Modern Warfare.

    It would be a first time for us to play something with a non movement combat. I really know what the OP is trying to say here. Most successful games are good because of their combat and pretty much addiction :) I really don't know if I can stand watching my character sitting and attacking without moving, for me it just wouldnt feel right.

    I hope we see movement combat on phase 4, because we were really happy about this game and we even though about dropping our other games to play FW when it comes out =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bghost
    bghost Posts: 0
    edited February 2011
    SIGH

    i'm in the game. so i can honestly say moving while fighting would be a major improvement to the pvp system. especially since the pvp system REQUIRES movement to collect souls while fighting. which i find odd that u can't move while attacking when it's basically first to red hand owns. the movement combat is a valid argument. and the developers need to listen the discussions we have on forums so they would know what needs to be improved and what is not a big deal. like for instance mastery/resistance trainer. this is a beta post like this one is needed.

    P.S. it's better to post something like this in the suggestions forum.
  • ylanday69
    ylanday69 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    keep in mind guys, you can actually move in combat, just not while actively striking. alot of combat animations wouldnt work on the move. cant expect em to rework the whole spell/ability list, animations as well as mechanics at this stage. i think it adds more strategy to your movements, theres absolutely no skill or strategy in circle strafing. like many have said before, if you could move and attack in this game melee'rs would be screwed anyway. and im sure its only the melee peeps, while ignoring the effect of other mechanics that want moving combat.
  • maximilious
    maximilious Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Whats wrong with melees being screwed? From what I seen the most OP character in the game so far are warriors with stuns.

    Wouldn't be better to give a fighting chance to the "Squishy" mages / magic users and BE ABLE TO MOVE AWAY from these OP melee characters as they use magic to hit them?

    I have seen MANY videos on youtube, and so far from what I seen melee beats anything because of this stupid "non movement system"

    EDIT:

    My point is that the whole point of a range character is to be able to KITE your target. KITE as in you shoot, move away, slow target, shoot, move away, repeat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ouriel125
    ouriel125 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    "Melee's are screwed if that kind of system is implemented" are just stereotypes, it's not true. Tell me, in a balanced game where melee's can't reach the casters, a BALANCED game, not an imbalanced.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • revnic
    revnic Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    melonhed wrote: »
    This is the problem guys, that they really won't do a thing about it, and it has potential to be a really good game, I'm trying to find a WoW replacement as I recently quit, it's just amazing how wrong so many developers are going about their games.

    The combat is exactly the same as Perfect World, ENJOY guys.

    So you just quit, why???? If your looking for a nother WOW why did you quit??? I don't get it. This is not WOW and don't compare all other games to WOW pls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xxxdrackosxxx
    xxxdrackosxxx Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited February 2011

    1-I totally agree with the original poster and I'll explain why .
    2-Contre-arguments used by posters here are so weak that if they were in a true debate, they would be out in 90 secondes.

    Now explanations on why a Forsaken World should also have movement while attacking :
    I think that I was the first player in this forum defending the movement while attacking system, it was in summer I guess and I've already explained why we should have that system and like Ouriel, I am not actually playing Forsaken World just because...we're not heard.It's like a futile closed beta, made to just correcte language bugs...so pitiful...
    Anyway, what's the probleme about being a fanboy of western mmorpgs ? Isn't that game made from ground to the western players ? Isn't that what told Jonathan Belis?
    I mean , come on guys, give a last chance to PWE to make a true mmorpg that feets western players, don't be that stubborn.
    If Forsaken World is made for us, wow fanboys, so the game should have the main mechanics of wow. Isn't that easy to understand ?We're just reclaiming what we should have in Forsaken World.We want to play Forsaken World , not PWI 2 !

    Anyway, Movement while attacking is one of the best features in an mmorpg, because it makes the gameplay less boring and more tactical .
    It offers equal chances to both hardcore gamers and casual gamers in PvP because a casual gamer with a decent gear and a good tactic can beat a hardcore gamer with a god-like gear .

    I know I know : " It's a F2P"
    However, F2P is an economical modal, not a criteria for the quality of a game. A lot of P2P games are turning F2P and a lot of excellent F2P mmorpgs are being released.
    The most successful ones are ones that imitate WoW (there are actually 2 F2P mmorpgs that imitates WoW but I won't quote them to not be censured)
    The success of an MMO resides in its capacity to entertain a player.
    Between a static , boring, ridiculous combat system that gives advantages to Cashoppers, and a moving combat who's entertaining, will you really choose the first one ?

    @trolls here, can you really believe that a game made for western players doesn't have the right to be like WoW ?

    And most importantly, can you really believe that you, players, don't have the power to make things change.
    I'll quote just an example, BOI ! Because it wasn't a great success at the beggining, they changed a lot of aspects of the game and now, they are going to release a new game, Empire of immortals ( I guess because the name changed a lot of time but you can call it BOI 2)
    So what I really want to say is that players have the power to change things . You're not obliged to play the game and it's exactly your power ! A game with 0-50 players is a dead game, and I don't think that chinese devs won't notice that they gain only 500$ from their game.
    I've already played a game that everyone quit because it was very very P2W so they made the game more F2P that it never was.And how did it happen ? Because of the power of players.

    I know that perhaps this topic will be locked or, perhaps, I can be banned for a certain period of time because of what I am saying now, but everyone, keep in mind that you have the power to change things. Just have enough faith and give a constructive feedback instead of repeating the same stupid arguments desperately to express your perception of the world, unfair as you always say.
    World is not unfair, it's your vision of the world who's obsolete.

    sanstitrexk.jpg



  • francischutney
    francischutney Posts: 630 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    It would be quite wonderful to have, but they will definitely not make this. :(
    You can still kind of move, in between skills.

    I think we should be able to dodge attacks, like before the little monster strikes you with its sword, we should be able to move to run away before it hits you with the sword, (in between using skill), and be able to dodge the mob's magic attack, in between hits or casting you can move out of the way and doge the coming magical orb/bullet thing, and the damage you get would be high or low depending on how close you were, or how well you moved out of the way, not just random points hit like in PWI.

    The time to cancel your skill should be quicker, there is always like a 1-2 second time after pressing escape.
    Can't they make skills cancel quicker? Or the character move faster as soon you move it, it kind of feels slow.

    This would be easier to make and makes the game funner, and kind of like moving combat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ~I very much enjoy this lovely game and wonderful people here~
  • mk16
    mk16 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    melonhed wrote: »
    This is the problem guys, that they really won't do a thing about it, and it has potential to be a really good game, I'm trying to find a WoW replacement as I recently quit, it's just amazing how wrong so many developers are going about their games.

    The combat is exactly the same as Perfect World, ENJOY guys.
    If you want to play WoW, then go play WoW/Rift. No discernable difference between the two. Both have **** graphics, broken c2m, no autoface, no autoapproach, everyone jumps like 8 year olds pretending they are rabbits, both have a completely braindead playerbase, etc.
    @trolls here, can you really believe that a game made for western players doesn't have the right to be like WoW ?

    I'm 100% American, and I hate WoW. Everything about it. EVERYTHING!
    The only thing I DO like about it is the amount of effort they put forth on their game with content, listening to the players, and their support isn't ****. Very few bots as well.

    The only game that has even come close to being "good" is Lineage 2 but it has its own problems and a rather vile grind.
    Banned for no reason on -two- accounts, thanks PWE
  • maximilious
    maximilious Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    People say don't compare this game to wow, have you seen the skill trees in this game? it is a complete clone of wow, now stfu.

    It is a good thing that people compare this game to wow as wow is the BEST MMO with over million of subs.

    If they don't add combat movement when the game is released I bet me and my friends will likely stop playing this game. We'll try out the beta but not moving while combat = boring.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xxxdrackosxxx
    xxxdrackosxxx Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    mk16 wrote: »
    If you want to play WoW, then go play WoW/Rift. No discernable difference between the two. Both have **** graphics, broken c2m, no autoface, no autoapproach, everyone jumps like 8 year olds pretending they are rabbits, both have a completely braindead playerbase, etc.



    I'm 100% American, and I hate WoW. Everything about it. EVERYTHING!
    The only thing I DO like about it is the amount of effort they put forth on their game with content, listening to the players, and their support isn't ****. Very few bots as well.

    The only game that has even come close to being "good" is Lineage 2 but it has its own problems and a rather vile grind.

    You're just an exception.Don't generalize your case as being the case of everybody in the occidental/western community.
    As I've said, if you want to argue, at least use good arguments, because I am bored of the Ctrl+c/Ctrl+v you're always doing those days...
  • radioslurp
    radioslurp Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I'd rather stick with the tab button.. :3
    Proud member of XVII
  • tyanara
    tyanara Posts: 734 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I don't like moving in combat, and tired of repeating my arguments as to why, neither am I gonna flame and I hope I won't be flamed, but in short, I don't like it because it looks stupid trying to move constantly while attacking with your weapon, AND it gets boring fast to always move like a "freak". Yes I have played games with move+attack that is why I am commenting, and for those that say you could stay still, the thing is if you do so you'll be at a disadvantage since moving must have an advantage or nobody will do it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • melonhed
    melonhed Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I appreciate the constructive comments, I'm glad there are some decent players in the community.

    All the others seriously need to realize that this is practically the same game as PW, with a different skin.

    The thing I love the most though is how many people want the change, but defend the developers, and just keep saying "it's not going to change so stop making these threads".

    You know what? As long as you say they're not going to change THEY WON'T. They can see they have a stupid community that will accept anything from them.

    Why would you keep sticking up for them? You want it implemented, SAY IT, tell them how much of a turn off this game is without a good combat system, I myself probably won't be playing if it's like PW, you can be heard, you're a community, without you, their game wouldn't exist, it's your opinion that matters, push them far enough, they'll do it, they have no choice.

    Quantity is power my friends, if enough people actually stand up for themselves and how they want the game to be instead of the same old crappy boring PW combat, they might just change it.

    I post it here and not in suggestions because as I said, they just look at suggestions, don't comment on it, and ignore it, I want this thread to get noticed, I want it to be a big deal, because combat IS A BIG DEAL.

    You guys are the community and you need to be heard, if you want something in a game or you won't play it, the developers almost have no choice if it gains enough popularity, stand up for it, tell them how much you want it.

    The reason why I'm making this on a f2p game is because this f2p seems a little different, I mean really, "What's your game" wanna be WoW commercials for the game? Cinematic trailer? instance system talent system etc? This is in beta still and they MIGHT just change it, there's a chance, it's still in development.

    Looks like a lot of effort has been put into the game, and they say it's their biggest project yet, the least they could do, if they want similar combat to their past games, is at least add freedom of movement, this is 2011, not 2004.

    And my god, add the option to remove click to move. Seriously.

    I am posting this as a direct message to the devs, if they want a better game, and not just a reskinned copy of their old game, this is what they need to do. Otherwise, same old.

    Enough people have made a thread about this, and enough people have agreed that they want it, it should be implemented.

    F2p doesn't mean no quality, it shouldn't mean no quality, because usually people end up paying more for these types of games than they do p2p games, respect your community, unless you plan on just making this game another re skinned f2p Chinese MMO making false promises to the community and making the game just a slightly entertaining time filler that you have no intention on improving, then go ahead.

    I guess your reaction to this thread will show how much you care about your game.
  • vfreakv
    vfreakv Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    You're asking them to completely change the game a few months before it comes out, I lol'd.

    Kthx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kodachikuno
    kodachikuno Posts: 1,863 Arc User1
    edited February 2011
    Ive come to the conclusion that I think Im the only one that hates WASD movement :P

    Move+Fight or static fights....just enjoy the frakkin game. I prefer a full plot and evolving story more than niggling little combat mechanics...Im probably odd for that too though.
    tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo1_400.gif
  • tyanara
    tyanara Posts: 734 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    melonhed wrote: »
    And my god, add the option to remove click to move. Seriously.
    +1000 I hate you can't disable it ._.

    As for the rest of your post, I agree, people should stand up and not just accept anything without trying to make a suggestion for improving. Even though I am against this suggestion, I don't like moving while attacking but that's just my opinion though.

    The only thing is and sorry to disappoint, is that this game has already been release in China on their servers for months, when our CB started I think they were in Open Beta already. So a huge change might not be possible with all the feedback they get.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • melonhed
    melonhed Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    tyanara wrote: »
    +1000 I hate you can't disable it ._.

    As for the rest of your post, I agree, people should stand up and not just accept anything without trying to make a suggestion for improving. Even though I am against this suggestion, I don't like moving while attacking but that's just my opinion though.

    The only thing is and sorry to disappoint, is that this game has already been release in China on their servers for months, when our CB started I think they were in Open Beta already. So a huge change might not be possible with all the feedback they get.

    Well thanks for not being so rude.

    But that's fine if you're against it, you can use the combat how you want, but there's no reason to vote against it, I guarantee you will enjoy it more if it gets implemented, there is no possible way this can be seen as a bad feature, it's just got a misunderstanding in the f2p community because people aren't used to it.

    If it gets implemented, you can still fight the same way you did before.
  • katozuma
    katozuma Posts: 705 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    If you want moving and attacks then w8 for Rusty Hearts bc thats the only moving+attacking you will see from PWE that and the torchlight MMO which you won't probably see anytime soon, knowning Beijing Perfect World Co.(aka the people(China ) that really runs PWE and not the ppl in america lol) they will turn into combat minus moving/moving minus combat
  • mk16
    mk16 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    melonhed wrote: »
    F2p doesn't mean no quality, it shouldn't mean no quality, because usually people end up paying more for these types of games than they do p2p games, respect your community, unless you plan on just making this game another re skinned f2p Chinese MMO making false promises to the community and making the game just a slightly entertaining time filler that you have no intention on improving, then go ahead.

    I guess your reaction to this thread will show how much you care about your game.

    You forget that all PWE does is translate and host the game. They have zero control over it afaik.

    Wanmei doesn't give a **** what we think, and it going to keep on churning out rehashed games on the same ancient buggy engine which is surely incapable of what you want anyways.
    katozuma wrote: »
    If you want moving and attacks then w8 for Rusty Hearts bc thats the only moving+attacking you will see from PWE that and the torchlight MMO which you won't probably see anytime soon, knowning Beijing Perfect World Co.(aka the people(China ) that really runs PWE and not the ppl in america lol) they will turn into combat minus moving/moving minus combat

    You sure that PW beijing is publishing it? The site you link implies it's PWE alone.
    Either way, it's bad news. Wish it were coming from a company with an actual tech support and doesn't hide their phone number just like ScamPal and feeBay do (probably for the same reason LOL).
    Banned for no reason on -two- accounts, thanks PWE
This discussion has been closed.