if all chars wipe for CB 4 why dont put instant lvl80???

fayrk
fayrk Posts: 128 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Suggestion Box
hi, some ppl say in the end of CB phase 3 wipe all chars all chars deleted.

so why GM dont put some npc for instant lvl80

why???? just for test all the skills, all the maps, all gears, maybe for the last test after the OB.

in this CB all put some bug in forum, problems and suggestions, but i think we need a fast check for the cap level.
Post edited by fayrk on

Comments

• grandchamp69
    grandchamp69 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    fayrk wrote: »
    hi, some ppl say in the end of CB phase 3 wipe all chars all chars deleted.

so why GM dont put some npc for instant lvl80

why???? just for test all the skills, all the maps, all gears, maybe for the last test after the OB.

in this CB all put some bug in forum, problems and suggestions, but i think we need a fast check for the cap level.

Most MMO's who are doing Closed Beta testing do something along those line at the end of their Closed testing so, this should be in our phase 4 as well. Why not! This allows the communtiy to truely test out FW for 30 days which isn't enough cuz this will be new areas for us to explore. They will mostly say do it durning Open beta but everyone knows noone does Open Beta testing! They just simple play the game:cool:
    Zerex_The_Illusionist
    Kindered Mage
    Enjoy watching your face hit the ground
    Coming soon to a server near you to PK you!:cool:
  • drakovongola1
    drakovongola1 Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Bevause there's low-lovel content that needs testing too.

And really, how many poeple fo you know who continue playing an MMO after they hit the cap for all classes?
    Don't use huge images in your signature.
    ^Well at least I can say Crab helped me with my sig, lol
    IGN: DrakoVongola(Vamp) and DrakoVongole(Priest)
    PvP Server
  • fusionultima
    fusionultima Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Bevause there's low-lovel content that needs testing too.

And really, how many poeple fo you know who continue playing an MMO after they hit the cap for all classes?
    haha, Most Everyone I Know Does That~

Also: WoWtards
    Seriously, Don't Ask About The Caps. It's A Habit. If It Bothers You, Disregard My Posts.
  • fayrk
    edited February 2011
    haha, Most Everyone I Know Does That~

Also: WoWtards

lol, i just say if put some instant lvl80 after the wiper for test all skills and maps, somes quest stances and more.

is just for test after the wipe.
  • mayito2009
    mayito2009 Posts: 316 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Because you only have 30 days and no one will reach 60 or almost no one will reach 60 in 30 days.
    Seek and ye shall find. Ask and ye shall receive. Rabboni

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" (Benjamin Franklin).
  • fayrk
    edited February 2011
    someone know in phase 4 if u reach lvl60 character is deleted for Open Beta? we get another wipe???
    someone know if in phase4 we dont lose our char???
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited February 2011
    fayrk wrote: »
    someone know in phase 4 if u reach lvl60 character is deleted for Open Beta? we get another wipe???
    someone know if in phase4 we dont lose our char???

going from phase 3 to phase 4 there will be a wipe

going from phase 4 to open beta there will be a wipe

after open beta I highly doubt there will be another wipe

Will our characters be wiped going into Open Beta?
    Yes, all character data will be wiped before going into Open Beta. There will also be a wipe going into Phase 4.

*direct from the FAQ
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • pheratrix
    pheratrix Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Also, is PWE going to wipe after Beta Phase 4? I think they should leave the characters since they're just moving into an open beta after that.. You know.. Sounds logical. By leaving them, I mean.. keeping them as they are. Their levels and what not, so they can continue to progress, and all that jazz. Don't bump their levels or anything.. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drakovongola1
    edited February 2011
    It'd be unfair to the people who never got a key.

Would you start a game, especially with PvP, when everyone else has already hit the level cap before you were even allowed to play?
    PvP Server
  • godwinson
    godwinson Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I agree with drakovongola1. It's true that most of us - if not ALL of us - are either in possession of a key for closed beta, or downright accepted into closed beta....but there are a lot of people who will hopefully be coming around as soon as there's no limitation to the number of players who can play.
    I am eagerly waiting for the 23rd of February to come around, and there are a lot of people waiting for the 24th of March to come around....considering that "you" - as the game provider - have to be fair with the playerbase and not give a substantial headstart (not in terms of knowledge, but of items/levels/etc.) to some to the disadvantage of EVERYONE else, I don't see how anything DIFFERENT from a wipe is to be expected.
    Even a stronger pet (the phase 1 reward) could cause an imbalance, but I suppose that one can be accepted on the grounds of it being a "special prize" for some lucky few (the number of those pets being handed out is, in fact, extremely limited), but a consistent group of people keeping their characters as they are? No way, it'd be too much.
  • redwingpixie
    redwingpixie Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    They could make a lv req for the instant 80 say like 30 since its not hard to get to lv 30 ina few days if u really work depends what lv this low lv content is but it would be nice to test end game content for tree and skills some might be completly bugged but i guess they figure CN beta is for that...and no1 will reach 80 in less then 3months if they are no lifers so plenty of time to find bugs and fix before any1 notices.
    D-D-Disconnect-And-Self-Destruct-One-Bullet-At-A-Time
  • drakovongola1
    edited February 2011
    I thought the cap in Phase 4 was 60 or 70 anyway?

But people, remember, there is still low-level stuff that needs testing according to Crab. Although there is also that new dungeon no one is going to get to access...Hmm....

Here's hoping leveling will be faster than people claim it currently is >_>
    PvP Server
  • redwingpixie
    redwingpixie Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I thought the cap in Phase 4 was 60 or 70 anyway?

But people, remember, there is still low-level stuff that needs testing according to Crab. Although there is also that new dungeon no one is going to get to access...Hmm....

Here's hoping leveling will be faster than people claim it currently is >_>

i guess they could raise exp rates for cb4 and reset for finaly OB i do feel Ob will be alot lower then cb atm =/

i sooooo hope not.
    D-D-Disconnect-And-Self-Destruct-One-Bullet-At-A-Time