eurpean english server

cnmars
cnmars Posts: 1 Arc User
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
i see french server germany server

but i dont see english server for european.....or we must play american english server?
Post edited by cnmars on

Comments

• drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    there is only one server in the game right now, are you looking at the correct game?
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • shiro
    shiro Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I believe he meant the new blog post and it makes me wonder too. They mentioned a North American a French and a German server.
    Does that mean there won't be an international server located in Europe? Furthermore what's the point of having german and french servers? They'll be close to empty.
  • darkmarauder
    darkmarauder Posts: 762 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    There will be East & West server/s and a EU server/s the french and german ppl would play in the EU server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CN Talent Calculator, with lvl 70-80 Talents: shenmo.178.com/tools/tfmnq/
  • edi
    edi Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    shiro wrote: »
    Furthermore what's the point of having german and french servers? They'll be close to empty.

true.
  • awsomz
    awsomz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    The Eu english server name is "Illyfue".
  • adeacia
    adeacia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    awsomz wrote: »
    The Eu english server name is "Illyfue".

This is correct.

I understand that there will be a US server, EU english server, German and French.
    Google-translate this blog post and you will see there was a server name selection posted for the Euro servers: http://fw.de.perfectworld.eu/news/?p=7481
    And the German and French servers won't be empty - they have pretty big communities too, you know :P Just click on the German or French flags in the header on the page to see their sites. :p

Why would they have both the EU-EN server and the US-EN server open during the Closed Beta when both groups speak the same language and will be reporting the same bugs? There's no real need for the EU-EN server until Open Beta because the current point of CB is to test the game mechanics/translations.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • luke1717
    luke1717 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Hi

I come from Poland so If I want play EU server I have to download new game version or thats servers will be added to this game version with I play naw?
  • darkmarauder
    darkmarauder Posts: 762 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    adeacia wrote: »

This is correct.

I understand that there will be a US server, EU english server, German and French.
    Google-translate this blog post and you will see there was a server name selection posted for the Euro servers: http://fw.de.perfectworld.eu/news/?p=7481
    And the German and French servers won't be empty - they have pretty big communities too, you know :P Just click on the German or French flags in the header on the page to see their sites. :p

Why would they have both the EU-EN server and the US-EN server open during the Closed Beta when both groups speak the same language and will be reporting the same bugs? There's no real need for the EU-EN server until Open Beta because the current point of CB is to test the game mechanics/translations.

We, as in the version of the game this forum is attached to will have a EU, West and East coast servers. You guys are looking at a different version of the game xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CN Talent Calculator, with lvl 70-80 Talents: shenmo.178.com/tools/tfmnq/
  • godusesamac
    godusesamac Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    If you an speak English, why not play on the US server? :P :)
  • tiuskinen
    tiuskinen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    If you an speak English, why not play on the US server? :P :)

Event times are horrible for european players. Many events are on only when im sleeping :mad: Some ppl have to go school/work you know...
  • merilwen
    merilwen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Because of the times of events :)
    I can't participate in a lot of events on pwi because of the difference in time zones. Would love to be able to start on a European server.

:o ninja'd
    ~rawr
  • adeacia
    adeacia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    We, as in the version of the game this forum is attached to will have a EU, West and East coast servers. You guys are looking at a different version of the game xD

Erm, the only difference is the language, and that will be on the clients' side. Obviously the French and German communities have their own forums though. There will be German and French servers, but I dunno if they are gonna show up in the server list on the US client. I don't see why not - it works that way with Jade Dynasty.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • boomfunk
    boomfunk Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    There should be at max an european pve/pvp server,own servers for every bigger country is just splitting the community unneceserly.I mean the community is quite big,but not so big to split them this way.
    Could we get some clarification about the future Euro servers from a Gm pls?
    If multiple euro servers are the case,i will rather play on an Usa server and just take the awful time zones than play on a ghost server.

Looking forward to play this game,cheers.
  • tocki
    tocki Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    boomfunk wrote: »
    There should be at max an european pve/pvp server,own servers for every bigger country is just splitting the community unneceserly.I mean the community is quite big,but not so big to split them this way.
    Could we get some clarification about the future Euro servers from a Gm pls?
    If multiple euro servers are the case,i will rather play on an Usa server and just take the awful time zones than play on a ghost server.

Looking forward to play this game,cheers.

second that.
This discussion has been closed.