Model of a building: Bank in FH

komapp
komapp Posts: 38 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Suggestion Box
Freedom harbor bankers in the south eastern part are very hard to target. The roof of the building has a triangle model and is restricting interraction with NPC at an angle of 45 degrees or more, pic 2
Suggestion? Fix it.

pic 1
20887yh.jpg

pic2
zjb9g1.jpg

Your Edit button which opens editing in the same message window is HORRIBLE, saved only 2 sentences i edited and not the whole thing. Trying over 20 times now to fix it.
Post edited by komapp on

Comments

• ronuble
    ronuble Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I think you should report it as a bug since you will get more attention from PWE by doing that , there must be a ticket system somewhere right?
    -and btw its good to see that the beta testers are reporting stuff-

if you report it, let them know that the screenshot text is odd.
    "the screenshot has been saved to your screenshots" LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tyanara
    tyanara Posts: 734 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I don't have a problem selecting banker ever. I do not view everything from above like you do, but from behind the character (3rd person view) and targetting banker is easy with Shift held (because of so many other people)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • komapp
    edited January 2011
    Like i said , this invisible wall only begins to be a nuisence from like 45 degree angle.
  • komapp
    edited January 2011
    sorry for bump, seems the Degree symbol deletes everything after it in Edit mode... Add a button to delete youre post please.
  • francischutney
    francischutney Posts: 630 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I think there should be an invisible area where once people cross, they are forced off their mount/wings. It is so annoying when people on their mounts pile on top of the NPC and block it. And it causes lag
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ~I very much enjoy this lovely game and wonderful people here~