Priests don't go pew pew.

124678

Comments

  • bunnypirates
    bunnypirates Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    It's nice to see there are a few people who actually think that healing comes before attacking. c:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    *CB1 player, herp-a-derp.*
    forsakenworldart.deviantart.comJOIN
    Retired; playing a game called life. O:
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    xsurticx wrote: »
    Teach your party to spread the hell out.
    If the boss has a frontal AoE, get your tank to get the boss turned.
    If it's an area AoE, SPREAD OUT.

    Also, make sure your range classes aren't standing on the boss stupidly. Nothing is more annoying then a MM standing on the boss. they have range, make them run away from the boss then attack so they run into their max range so they're less likely to get hit by anything.

    Really, not just a healing guide, every mmo forum needs an "Instances and dungeons for Dummies" guide.
    there are some bosses that aoe beyond my MM range. on the other hand thats the role of a bard to heal the party, will be more important later on. the most important thing is to not let yourself and the bard (then tank) killed, rest have less priority.

    if someone is taking too much damage its because their gear blows but i wouldnt make him a priority because of that. also on my non healing classes i play i use the food that gives hp every 5 sec, keeps me alive and makes the healing task easier. some of those players dont even bring hp pots/food at all but they expect not to die while i waste all my pots to keep them alive... nice try to help the party
  • bunnypirates
    bunnypirates Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    IMO it's always the tank who should be healed first, then the second healer if there's any in party and then the others that can't heal themselves. Vampires can keep their own HP up quite well, depending on the situation though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    *CB1 player, herp-a-derp.*
    forsakenworldart.deviantart.comJOIN
    Retired; playing a game called life. O:
  • devonty
    devonty Posts: 0
    edited December 2010
    IMO it's always the tank who should be healed first, then the second healer if there's any in party and then the others that can't heal themselves. Vampires can keep their own HP up quite well, depending on the situation though.

    well it depends on what you're fighting and how fast the tanks hp goes down sometimes it spikes and goes down fast like AoS so yeah then heal tank first but alot of places, bosses etc if the tanks health isnt gonna drop fast then just heal whoever has lowest hp which is usually bard if not mage without mp shield up

    but yeah i do agree keeping the tank alive more than bard defintly when things are going bad make sure you survive and then I'd heal the tank and let the bard die if i had too....

    but tbh sometimes people are beyond help one LH run before i was 40 everyone apart from the vamp had 10 stacks on rhett and they ran over to me so i got stacks as well so can't heal 4 people with 10 stacks + myself so me and the vampire killed it while everyone else was dead

    But yeah if its a good priest bards are still not needed.... atm anyway, I solo heal AoS while I pew pew pew
  • bunnypirates
    bunnypirates Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Letting the second healer die isn't good because you (let's assume you're a priest) have to work harder to keep everyone alive and if the boss does epic aoes usually the other party members die as well, then you might die as well because no one is watching your back. That was a little exaggerated example, but those things happen. :x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    *CB1 player, herp-a-derp.*
    forsakenworldart.deviantart.comJOIN
    Retired; playing a game called life. O:
  • vicioushuntress
    vicioushuntress Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    First i gotta say that i didn't read all of the posts, second; there is a lot of players (other class/race) who do that what some priests do (afk, or forget to do heal/not pull/pull/keep agroo/ so on...)
    Now...you all blame priests....specially you bards...first of all, there is no fking need to heal while u guys are spaming ur aoe heal...thats why the fk i loose my mp so fast cause while i hited Heal skill, u casted ur heal so i wasted 200/300mp.
    So as star said somewhere in this topic, is that in LH no need to heal while killing mobs, priests are required only for bosses to keep tank/other healer/dd/dps alive. LH is soloable with ANY TT, well prolly it's harder to solo heal it if your below lvl35 (cause u get other single heal at that lvl as i remember)
    Now, again you all are blaming priests...well don't u think that you've done smething wrong....like; i had so many situations when mage or sin grabs few agroos and then wants me to heal him/her, but if i heal em, i'll get that agroo, so all i can do is run and heal my self, but if they dont' kill those mobs fast, i'd be prolly dead...but yeah they would blame priest for idk whatnot lol -.-''
    Or like when protector and tank warrior can't keep agroo, even i can take agroo from them sometimes -.- or...when nooby vamp trys to heal and gets agroo lol so they die...or when they don't know hot to run, or jump properly, or follow damn tank so they have to be cocky and go first and die lol....
    So many noobs in partys that like to blame priests
    Im not saying that every priest is awesome super pro lol but cmon -.-''
    O and idk how will it be in future playing....but so far my Water priest can heal good, the only problem is arena, at 6/7/8 round....but even that can be done if everybody does whats supossed to do ._____.
  • devonty
    devonty Posts: 0
    edited January 2011
    Letting the second healer die isn't good because you (let's assume you're a priest) have to work harder to keep everyone alive and if the boss does epic aoes usually the other party members die as well, then you might die as well because no one is watching your back. That was a little exaggerated example, but those things happen. :x

    better second healer than tank besides that only boss that is that hard so far is abyss nightmare and I think the dungoens you enter with crystals but you won't really be doing those with 6 people anyway

    and if it does need someone watching my back like abyss normally get a vamp to heal me from max range white I heal tank from max range so second healer isn't going to be getting hit

    I know what your saying it is a pain if second healer dies but it's worst if the tank dies
  • bunnypirates
    bunnypirates Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    second; there is a lot of players (other class/race) who do that what some priests do (afk, or forget to do heal/not pull/pull/keep agroo/ so on...)
    Now...you all blame priests....

    Well, you do realise this forum section is about PRIESTS and this rant thread is about PRIESTS who don't heal. Not about protectors who go afk or don't know how to hold aggro. Of course there are other classes who don't do their job, and I have many things to complain about those people as well, but this thread is for ranting about priests.
    devonty wrote: »
    better second healer than tank

    Naturally... But my point was that second healer is important, and shouldn't be ignored just because there are two healers in party.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    *CB1 player, herp-a-derp.*
    forsakenworldart.deviantart.comJOIN
    Retired; playing a game called life. O:
  • vicioushuntress
    vicioushuntress Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Well, you do realise this forum section is about PRIESTS and this rant thread is about PRIESTS who don't heal. Not about protectors who go afk or don't know how to hold aggro. Of course there are other classes who don't do their job, and I have many things to complain about those people as well, but this thread is for ranting about priests.

    So what? .___________.
    I saw topic, i saw some posts on it and you got my answer/reply. Thats it.
  • bunnypirates
    bunnypirates Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Uhhh... Okay. e_e
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    *CB1 player, herp-a-derp.*
    forsakenworldart.deviantart.comJOIN
    Retired; playing a game called life. O:
  • tiuskinen
    tiuskinen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Im tired of being only one who use potions in EC.
    Im tired of those ppls who doest understand that i have only one healing skill (+party heal) and there is 6 ppl in party. And my pet. I need to heal it too <3
    Im tired of vampires who doest heal themselves or help me heal the tanker.
    And i just hate it when everyones manabar is empty, they starts autoattack and go watch tv...
    And what im doing? Im drinking mana and heal pots like crazy and trying to keep all those jerks alive.

    IM SO GONNA PEW PEW SOON! shoot.gif
  • lalalina
    lalalina Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I agree with this and it does get annoying. o.e
    Although, being a priest myself...I also agree with the person above. xD
    Overall: I'm never gonna be a priest again. ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Guild: Phoenix

    Phoenix is too school for cool.
  • bunnypirates
    bunnypirates Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    At least I know what I'm gonna do in OB; I have my friends who are tank and DD plus me, bard, and we're gonna do everything as a group. We'll find a priest to join us and there we go... No more random sucky priests. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    *CB1 player, herp-a-derp.*
    forsakenworldart.deviantart.comJOIN
    Retired; playing a game called life. O:
  • ronuble
    ronuble Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    @bunnypirates : that's the best solution to bad groups :> get your own fixed group and all "grouping" problems disappear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kazekagegaara88
    kazekagegaara88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    glacial priests are one of the best DDs in the game...ijs...
    Working on a new sig with pretty photoshop :3
  • bunnypirates
    bunnypirates Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    glacial priests are one of the best DDs in the game...ijs...

    That's not an excuse to avoid healing. Priests are still the main healer class, with or without good damage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    *CB1 player, herp-a-derp.*
    forsakenworldart.deviantart.comJOIN
    Retired; playing a game called life. O:
  • fenrina
    fenrina Posts: 336
    edited January 2011
    glacial priests are one of the best DDs in the game...ijs...

    And at what cost?

    Bunnypirates is right; glacial and rebel do not excuse a priest from healing. When I started, I had hoped that Priests had the tools to heal regardless of talents. That hope is alot thinner now.
  • heresy009
    heresy009 Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    tiuskinen wrote: »
    Im tired of being only one who use potions in EC.
    Im tired of those ppls who doest understand that i have only one healing skill (+party heal) and there is 6 ppl in party. And my pet. I need to heal it too <3
    Im tired of vampires who doest heal themselves or help me heal the tanker.
    And i just hate it when everyones manabar is empty, they starts autoattack and go watch tv...
    And what im doing? Im drinking mana and heal pots like crazy and trying to keep all those jerks alive.

    IM SO GONNA PEW PEW SOON! shoot.gif



    I feel the same way from time to time. My last 3 instance runs:
    1. I needed to ask the bard to use their heal on a bossfights since i cant heal everyone at the same time and those aoe bosses are a pain
    2. got paired up with 2 vamps and no other healer. needless to say i needed to heal the vamps >_>
    3. main tank was a warr who ofc didnt want to switch to def stance... i should of let him die for his 'i can handle it', and ofc the same idiot kept rushing to bossfights while i was drinking my pots in a corner >_>

    I understand your frustration with dps priests, i agree that it's one of the most annoying this in the game. But there are some circumstances under which i dont just wait for the tanks hp bar to slowly fall down below my heal level. I like helping in dpsing mobs from time to time, cos being a priest in mobfights is boring. But i always check hp bars before starting the run to know how much of it would my 1 heal cover.

    DPS (mages, sins and all the like) who bish about lack of heals - you shouldnt have gotten aggro in the first place >_>
  • aerosephane
    aerosephane Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Meh, just roll with a group you know. As a full glacial now my guild knows that I am a secondary healer. I think playing a full glacial build would be terrible w/o a guild though esp if your trying to T up for a pug.

    Most the QQing comes from warriors/assassins that have no concept of controlling their aggro. Wow... you can DPS cool... I don't care how much damage you can do though when you aren't smart enough to slow up your attacks and let the prot generate more hate. For all I know you've got a monkey sitting their pounding number keys... You aren't impressing anybody with your lack of control.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lyphie
    lyphie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    But if I chose the priest cause I want to heal myself and not rely on others ( like some rely on priests ) & use less potions?
    Priests aren't automated healing devices *cough*, if a priests doesn't want to heal you I think is just fine, if that priest wants to fight it's his business.
    If you can't manage without a priest it doesn't mean it's the priest's fault for not helping you, but your fault because you're not good enough not to need one.
    xD
    IGN: chaosed
    Race: _
    Class: _
  • scarletwitch
    scarletwitch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    lyphie wrote: »
    But if I chose the priest cause I want to heal myself and not rely on others ( like some rely on priests ) & use less potions?
    Priests aren't automated healing devices *cough*, if a priests doesn't want to heal you I think is just fine, if that priest wants to fight it's his business.
    If you can't manage without a priest it doesn't mean it's the priest's fault for not helping you, but your fault because you're not good enough not to need one.
    xD


    That statement is why we need to stop fighting natural selection...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Astarte
    Home: Blackcard
    Position: I am a BlackCard Queen, I can do anything
    Race: Kindred
    Class: Mage
    Job: Tamer!
  • atheistscreed
    atheistscreed Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I see a lot of rants about Priests and Bards going down Non-Support tree. Now that is just stupid, just because we don't go the tree that's the best for party supporting, doesn't mean we can't be good at our jobs. I'm a Mixed Bard and I can keep 3 buffs up, heal, and dd at the same time.
    People don't have to go down the support tree just because it's better for your asses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    lyzzern.deviantart.com
  • lemonwarrior
    lemonwarrior Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I Loled so much at this thread. I cant believe u guys really thing any priest will go icy from the start, ice tree gets good only at late lvls, also it is easier for a priest to lvl with divine. So a priest will go divine, when it is geared up, they go ice. When that happens, u are geared up as well, u WILL NOT EVEN NEED THEM TO HEAL. Lol.

    Lvl 50s can steamroll Welkin, all thx to gears, divine priest? wth is that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aerosephane
    aerosephane Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Yea going glacial from the start is total fail... It's doable but completely stupid. You won't start to get your decent glacial skills until 47+ (which are still mediocre until around 60) so its really a waste of everybody's time if you go glacial before then. Just go divinity or divinity hybrid until 60ish.

    I would like to note though that priests (glacial skills) have some of the highest bonus damage on their attacks enabling them to hit massive crits. A glacial priest with crit chance % build will do epic damage. I've yet to see anyone in my guild hit crits as high as mine (even when they stack on crit damage gems...). A majority of your crit damage percentage is based off the skills your using bonus damage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jgfu
    jgfu Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Hello

    Ok, Sorry about grammar or Spelling >_> Dumb keyboard and I'm tad on the type before I think, lol

    ====Gets ready=====


    My words of wisdom (Don't like it bite me). ]


    Main points: (this is just a few)

    +Dealing with party
    'This point is simple. We have to deal with a party with almost 80% of the time if any one dies blames the priest when the priest already feels bad about it. Also lets not forget any dps or tank that just doesn't happen to know their job and grabs one to many or lets one or two monsters get away. This is not even bring the topic about parting members forgetting to check on priest once in awhile to see if he is alright. Shouldn't be looking to see if we are healing but looking to see if a annoying monster is killing us.'

    =Corrective action
    -DPS people or other classes in party should realize,
    "Wait tank is busy, let me get this monster off my healer"
    -Any class that can heal(bard) should throw a heal spell or two on them selves at least to take the strain of healing off the priest.
    -Maybe share those mp pot drops and let priest have them. (human priest suck through mp pots like crazy)




    +Multitasking
    ' Are class is the hardest because of this sole reason. Roles Like i think should be
    Tank=Keep aggro, kill monster, Keep boss/horde of monster away
    DPS= Kill monsters as fast as possible, Check on priest to kill annoying stragglers. (<-- This class should be best friends with priest and protect them)
    Any side support= Heal your self at least or heal others if see every one getting hurt at same time'
    Priest role= Heal party!/Buff party!. To all priest your role in a party isn't dps its healing. That also applies if a monster is killing you good idea is party is **** becuase if they care so much about heals you should be protected and cared for ^_^ If you realize you can't keep up yell 'pots' or something on those lines. Keep party inform about mp/hp levels. Your not just a heal bot your job is keep party in best shape.

    =Corrective action
    -Play your roles/Do your job
    -Watch out for the priest DPS/support(Bards/etc)
    -Give/Leave mp pots for priest (We use a lot of mp more then most)
    -Don't hate before you look to your self and see what you did. Had to many monsters? Wasn't near priest? Didn't heal up or eat before battle?


    +Hateful/Greed
    'Remember we deal with constant hate for not healing at the right moment when you shouldn't have been half way across the map or having one to many monsters. We also deal with lack of things we get(But happens in this game is dice). Also Any time a person dies(For me) I hate it more then you do. Dieing with me is a hit to my honor and pride as a priest. Just keep in mind priest are hardest class becuase we don't get the amazing damage, great health, or be great at pvp'

    =Corrective action
    -This is also yet another thing that could be fix with a easy.....
    Think before you act and yell out hateful words.(Or create a thread like this >.>)
    -Keep in mind heals aren't gods we can't keep you alive through every thing. We specially can't keep you alive for acting dumb.
    -Give us a thank you or a friends invite. Or Just telling us we did good healing is great i mean, dps gets props for Dmg or a tank for def we want it too.


    ========Heals=========



    Feels great to have this off my chest thanks for reading for those who did:D

    Yes there is some dumb priest out there who don't want to do their job or like me some times and think they can kill a monster or two higher then us, but they should realize like i did along time ago can't and its a fail to try.

    We are priest we sacrifice things like damage the fun of pvp and those things to help are fellow members. We do it for many reasons but one of mine is to make friends/guild and the world better with my help. To finsh a dungeon and to hear props about how great I healed or friends add makes me want to be a better priest.


    So next time you get a dumb priest, Don't yell or call him names. First calm down, Second tell him one or two things you might of done wrong, third tell him what he did wrong, and forth tell him how to do it better.


    Now if he doesn't listen, blames you completely, or tells you to go f- your self. Black list him, Tell him he is a **** priest, and be on your way. (but do those steps before you do this lol)


    =====Dies====




    So hope to party with you guys soon!
    :cool:
    IGN: Rishal (lv.25+)
    Searching: Girl to hang out with ^^ // Long term party, friends or guild(If made yet)



    =====Revives====
  • morphinia
    morphinia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I don't know how priests can't heal D:
    Personally playing a priest, healing is rather boring and taxing, it was super boring as a cleric, but I play priest because I like healing myself lol, an I know healing everyone else is part of the job. I get paranoid the second anyone looses 1k of life when I'm healing honestly, I can't imagine not healing at all and letting the tank die D:
  • crimsonrequiem
    crimsonrequiem Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    morphinia wrote: »
    I don't know how priests can't heal D:
    Personally playing a priest, healing is rather boring and taxing, it was super boring as a cleric, but I play priest because I like healing myself lol, an I know healing everyone else is part of the job. I get paranoid the second anyone looses 1k of life when I'm healing honestly, I can't imagine not healing at all and letting the tank die D:

    I agree, being a heal bot for a party is boring. I like priest because I feel needed. I like helping others. Priest is a lot more challenging than people like to believe. We have to constantly monitor our party's HP levels, our own HP and MP as well as the monsters HP. Mainly so we can pace our heals and conserve MP when needed, especially if it's going to be a long fight.

    While I would like to do something other than heal, my MP is more useful if it's being used to keep the party going. I know this, so I keep to the back lines and do my job.

    As far dealing damage and ignoring our main role is not something I condone. There really is no excuse for this, doesn't matter what build your priest is. People invite us for one thing and that's for healing. If there was another priest in the party or there is adequate support then go guns a blazing. It's in your best interest to keep the party alive while you are doing that as well. :P
  • balsero
    balsero Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    OK to speak in the defense of the priests. I am priest level 27 so here is my side of the story

    1- People dont bring pots (many dont)
    2- Every1 wants to tank, you are only 1 priest trying to heal 5 people and yourself.
    3- many times I am chasing down players to heal them and instead I get aggro by the bosses because they are very spread out
    4- many times the players instead to step away from the mob and let someone else aggro so they can be heal, they stay there crying and screaming for heal
    5- advise, help your friendly priest so he can heal you
    6- Another problem players dont plan the instances, guys take couple of minutes decide who is the main tanks and help your fellow priest
    Poetry is the rhythmical creation of beauty in words.

    Edgar Allan Poe
    Arriba, abajo, los Pkers pal Karaho!!!
  • shreyam
    shreyam Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I understand the OP's concerns, and as a priest frankly I'll say a few things.

    1. I personally do my best to heal entire party, but its not always easy. If people are goofing off and doing crazy things like shouting "LEEROY JENKINSSS" And charging at a boss thinking that tank and priest will keep them alive, well, I dunno about tank, but that idiot charging at boss is making the job of us priests incredibly harder. I try my best to heal up entire party and keep them max HP, but seriously other priests that dont do this, please download PWI, make a cleric char and play for a bit in instances. It will help you become a very effective priest in FW, heretic in BOI, ETC ETC.

    2. Yes some priests heal but dont suceed, but this is because I'm pretty sure those priests are attacking mobs as well. Priests have some pretty decent ice spells that they can use for some extra DPS to party, and I do this as well. Saying that lots of priests are stupid isnt fair. There are some that are stupid but not all are, and there are some of us here that work our butts off and still dont get any respect. All we get from the party is "YOU SUCK CAUSE YOU DIDNT HEAL ME AND I DIED". BTW, To those that do that, here's a little comment. "No, I dont suck cause I didnt heal you, you suck cause you did something stupid and suicidal then blamed it on the guy that had to work his butt off to keep you alive for a few extra seconds.

    3. God knows where I have drifted away from my topic but in all, I just want to say, dont be a hater. Dont call priests stupid. Make a char yourself and make it a priest. Lv a bit and get to some instances and lets see if you do better as a healer. I have a little saying I think some of you priest haters should hear.

    "If you cant do something someone else is doing better, then dont criticize them"

    End of rant.

    Cleric in PWI, Heretic in BOI and Priest in FW.
  • shreyam
    shreyam Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    jgfu wrote: »
    Hello

    Ok, Sorry about grammar or Spelling >_> Dumb keyboard and I'm tad on the type before I think, lol

    ====Gets ready=====


    My words of wisdom (Don't like it bite me). ]


    Main points: (this is just a few)

    +Dealing with party
    'This point is simple. We have to deal with a party with almost 80% of the time if any one dies blames the priest when the priest already feels bad about it. Also lets not forget any dps or tank that just doesn't happen to know their job and grabs one to many or lets one or two monsters get away. This is not even bring the topic about parting members forgetting to check on priest once in awhile to see if he is alright. Shouldn't be looking to see if we are healing but looking to see if a annoying monster is killing us.'

    =Corrective action
    -DPS people or other classes in party should realize,
    "Wait tank is busy, let me get this monster off my healer"
    -Any class that can heal(bard) should throw a heal spell or two on them selves at least to take the strain of healing off the priest.
    -Maybe share those mp pot drops and let priest have them. (human priest suck through mp pots like crazy)




    +Multitasking
    ' Are class is the hardest because of this sole reason. Roles Like i think should be
    Tank=Keep aggro, kill monster, Keep boss/horde of monster away
    DPS= Kill monsters as fast as possible, Check on priest to kill annoying stragglers. (<-- This class should be best friends with priest and protect them)
    Any side support= Heal your self at least or heal others if see every one getting hurt at same time'
    Priest role= Heal party!/Buff party!. To all priest your role in a party isn't dps its healing. That also applies if a monster is killing you good idea is party is **** becuase if they care so much about heals you should be protected and cared for ^_^ If you realize you can't keep up yell 'pots' or something on those lines. Keep party inform about mp/hp levels. Your not just a heal bot your job is keep party in best shape.

    =Corrective action
    -Play your roles/Do your job
    -Watch out for the priest DPS/support(Bards/etc)
    -Give/Leave mp pots for priest (We use a lot of mp more then most)
    -Don't hate before you look to your self and see what you did. Had to many monsters? Wasn't near priest? Didn't heal up or eat before battle?


    +Hateful/Greed
    'Remember we deal with constant hate for not healing at the right moment when you shouldn't have been half way across the map or having one to many monsters. We also deal with lack of things we get(But happens in this game is dice). Also Any time a person dies(For me) I hate it more then you do. Dieing with me is a hit to my honor and pride as a priest. Just keep in mind priest are hardest class becuase we don't get the amazing damage, great health, or be great at pvp'

    =Corrective action
    -This is also yet another thing that could be fix with a easy.....
    Think before you act and yell out hateful words.(Or create a thread like this >.>)
    -Keep in mind heals aren't gods we can't keep you alive through every thing. We specially can't keep you alive for acting dumb.
    -Give us a thank you or a friends invite. Or Just telling us we did good healing is great i mean, dps gets props for Dmg or a tank for def we want it too.


    ========Heals=========



    Feels great to have this off my chest thanks for reading for those who did:D

    Yes there is some dumb priest out there who don't want to do their job or like me some times and think they can kill a monster or two higher then us, but they should realize like i did along time ago can't and its a fail to try.

    We are priest we sacrifice things like damage the fun of pvp and those things to help are fellow members. We do it for many reasons but one of mine is to make friends/guild and the world better with my help. To finsh a dungeon and to hear props about how great I healed or friends add makes me want to be a better priest.


    So next time you get a dumb priest, Don't yell or call him names. First calm down, Second tell him one or two things you might of done wrong, third tell him what he did wrong, and forth tell him how to do it better.


    Now if he doesn't listen, blames you completely, or tells you to go f- your self. Black list him, Tell him he is a **** priest, and be on your way. (but do those steps before you do this lol)


    =====Dies====




    So hope to party with you guys soon!
    :cool:
    IGN: Rishal (lv.25+)
    Searching: Girl to hang out with ^^ // Long term party, friends or guild(If made yet)



    =====Revives====

    Note: I'm not being mean or offensive by this, just showing you an example of a respected healer.

    Goto Battle of the Immortals and level up a char a lot in atlantis server. Try hard to get a player called AfterFX into your party. He is level 97, and yet he is still the strongest heretic (BOI's version of priest) despite the fact that the highest level non GM char is a level 123. This in itself is an amazing achievement, and on top of that, he heals at like 20k every few seconds from a low level skill with a low cooldown. I've partied him in a high level instance run and god not even 1 player died even though mobs had godly damage. No one in that party even cared about DPS or the tank. Everyone congratulating him for his awesome heals. Now here's the icing on the cake. He was healing, but was also doing the most DPS. This is probs what most healers are trying to do, DPS and heal at same time, but some just cant do it without godly heals and an insanely good ability to multi task. (Just sayin this cause it appears that you never seen a healer class getting respect and applause.) I actually see some people shouting when they are looking for members something like "LOOKING FOR MEMBERS FOR PIT OF RECKONING LAST SLOT NEED LV 100+ HERETIC OR AFTERFX" cause you know, he's all respected and well known for his healing ability. Grats, if you really have never heard of a healer class char not being praised in an mmorpg, you've just heard of one. BTW, AfterFX, if you're reading this, YOU DONT KNOW ME! :eek: