New Screenshots?

13»

Comments

  • youniverse
    youniverse Posts: 75
    edited December 2010
    Do you or anyone in this thread know anything about the abilities of the mini fairy pet versus the other pets, like say the husky or dino or whatever. In the earlier screenshot she's a lot more expensive then the others. Just curious why.



    Not really sure, this is what I found:

    Type: Fruit
    Level: 50
    Obtained from: trainer caught
    Location: Fairy of the Ring
    Name: Little Witch Innate skills - magic lessons: to a certain percentage of the base attack damage and attack damage by absorbing a percentage of base mana back their own

    You can see the whole list here: http://shenmo.wanmei.com/info/first/20100828/62684.shtml just need to use google traslate. But I did not find detailed information
  • chaosheart27
    chaosheart27 Posts: 1,233 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    youniverse wrote: »
    Not really sure, this is what I found:

    Type: Fruit
    Level: 50
    Obtained from: trainer caught
    Location: Fairy of the Ring
    Name: Little Witch Innate skills - magic lessons: to a certain percentage of the base attack damage and attack damage by absorbing a percentage of base mana back their own

    You can see the whole list here: http://shenmo.wanmei.com/info/first/20100828/62684.shtml just need to use google traslate. But I did not find detailed information

    Awesome! Thanks so much for the info and link =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Art done by Apple, Sig by Neoyoshi *Much ♥*


    My ♥ Belongs to Forseti.
    Honor has not to be won; it must only not be lost.
    *Playing since Phase 1/Day 1*
  • darkmarauder
    darkmarauder Posts: 762 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Do you or anyone in this thread know anything about the abilities of the mini fairy pet versus the other pets, like say the husky or dino or whatever. In the earlier screenshot she's a lot more expensive then the others. Just curious why.

    I remember atk stats because thats generally what im interested in, generally huskys i looked at where around the 24-25 atk mark and slightly better other stats than other pets, it came with a crit buff to i think.

    But the big fairy girl thing pet, that i noticed is 34-35 atk and better stats all around of course.

    So the more expensive the better its stats will be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CN Talent Calculator, with lvl 70-80 Talents: shenmo.178.com/tools/tfmnq/
  • melnii
    melnii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Ooo I wonder how much those pets will cost, they look cute. o3o Yes I get them for the cutiepiefactor, not because they're better then regular pets. X3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is Onomatomania, my avatar thing is messed up.
  • darkmarauder
    darkmarauder Posts: 762 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    melnii wrote: »
    Ooo I wonder how much those pets will cost, they look cute. o3o Yes I get them for the cutiepiefactor, not because they're better then regular pets. X3

    Yeh cute is a pet requisite xD The husky and bilby are cute for sure :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CN Talent Calculator, with lvl 70-80 Talents: shenmo.178.com/tools/tfmnq/
  • melnii
    melnii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Yus. o3o If a pet is ugly I won't be getting it, I don't care how good it is. X3 Like the sumo wrestler pet which is supposed to be one of the most epic pets (it costs 150 dollars to get ene), I wouldn't be buying it even if it costed only 1 dollar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is Onomatomania, my avatar thing is messed up.
  • chaosheart27
    chaosheart27 Posts: 1,233 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Curious about something else concerning pets if anyone knows. In the new lvl 40/50/60 areas with the pets like the forest friend and little witch etc what is the requirement for taming one of these souls? Is it taming level 2? or higher? Or is it the regular basic catch tame you get at 30? Managed to get a little witch soul to pop but got an error taming >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Art done by Apple, Sig by Neoyoshi *Much ♥*


    My ♥ Belongs to Forseti.
    Honor has not to be won; it must only not be lost.
    *Playing since Phase 1/Day 1*
  • felixxxxx6
    felixxxxx6 Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    melnii wrote: »
    Yus. o3o If a pet is ugly I won't be getting it, I don't care how good it is. X3 Like the sumo wrestler pet which is supposed to be one of the most epic pets (it costs 150 dollars to get ene), I wouldn't be buying it even if it costed only 1 dollar.
    Haha Nice Mel, So does this mean when i finally get to play if my character is ugly you won't being playing with me? xP
  • darkmarauder
    darkmarauder Posts: 762 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    *Necros thread slightly* had to post this somewhere xD

    This is the wedding style fashion, and another set released in CN today.
    NewFashion.jpg

    and one that is yet to be released,

    blackdress.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CN Talent Calculator, with lvl 70-80 Talents: shenmo.178.com/tools/tfmnq/
  • monaka
    monaka Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    p-p why are the guy outfits all fruity looking :(.
    [SIGPIC]http://blacklotuspro.com/fw/wcoleader.png[/SIGPIC]
    vvicked.mmoguildsites.com
    Visit: forsakenworldhq.com
    Writer for Forsaken World HQ (go there if you need guides :) )
    Main: Ashai
  • youniverse
    youniverse Posts: 75
    edited January 2011
    monaka wrote: »
    p-p why are the guy outfits all fruity looking :(.

    I just pictured that "guy dress" on a Protector. Poor Stonedude won't be so macho on his wedding day.
  • synthei
    synthei Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Could someone post some female elf or female human warrior pics please = D <3 thank you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.