auto dismount

strach
strach Posts: 381 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Suggestion Box
I would realy like autodismount feature when u want to use a skill because now its a little lame that u have to click again on a mount to get of from him.
Post edited by Unknown User on
http://i.imgur.com/x9vebWt.jpg

I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it

<blockquote class="Quote" rel="unusualsuspect1">
"Oh no! I can no longer kill 20 people for every time I die! Now I'm only killing 15:1 'cos a demon is now capable of killing me! Demons are too OP. This sucks! Waaaa Waaa Waaa!"</blockquote>

Comments

• salpic
    salpic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Well i think is logical to do that because you want to get out of your mount so just click the mount icon you have. its simple.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Level: 0
    Human: Warrior
    Guild: Heavenly
    Position: Leader
    Link: heavenlyguild.mmoguildsites.com
  • fayrk
    fayrk Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    is better auto-dismount.

when u atack, when u want eat, if u make some skill or action and need dismount, is better put some autodismount.
  • redpill123
    redpill123 Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I dont know what you guys are talking about, the auto dismount annoys me more than having to click on my mount again.
  • janedoe
    janedoe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    It won't hurt you to manually dismount THEN cast your skill(s). I do it all the time on PWI... why can't you?
  • heroicfish
    heroicfish Posts: 2,149 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Because this is America.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

The sensation was scissors and too much to scream,
    so instead I just started to laugh.
  • jostinian
    jostinian Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Auto dismount on the activation of an action would be convenient. More convenient would be being able to battle from your mount. Run in, kill stuff, run out, no extra clicky clicky. While I'm making suggestions, why not a two person mount that both players can battle from, that would just be cool to watch, imagine the PvP action.
  • redpill123
    redpill123 Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    jostinian wrote: »
    Auto dismount on the activation of an action would be convenient. More convenient would be being able to battle from your mount. Run in, kill stuff, run out, no extra clicky clicky. While I'm making suggestions, why not a two person mount that both players can battle from, that would just be cool to watch, imagine the PvP action.

Hahaha, sounds F'in Epic, I'm definitely in that.