a new pure tank, dwarf mech

fayrk
fayrk Posts: 128 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Suggestion Box
we need more tank class, and i think this maybe can be.

darklegenddwarfmechbype.jpg

a dwarf mech, use melee skills, taunt, agro bufs, have a bit more hp like stonemen, and the mech give to dwarf a lot of armor.

the dwarf mech have the same size like a stonemen, use same mount of normal dwarf just a bit big xD.
Post edited by fayrk on

Comments

• tharkan
    tharkan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Lol, a Bioshock reference (intentional or unintentional I dunno).

While I highly doubt the armor would look like that if a Dwarven mechanic class was created, I hope that it would.
  • theuggamer
    theuggamer Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I think they should make a hunter class for Dwarf. Give them a pet along with being the marksmen. Or make them a little tanking class, since they use all these high tech stuff give them a suit like that guys picture. Make them something a little more cooler than a marksmen which we see in every MMO with a Dwarf class. That Dwarf tank pic. was awesome if they make something like that this game will be the top MMO of all time.
  • mk16
    mk16 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    One tank is enough tanks. One offtank (warrior) is enough offtanks. Don't need over 9000 classes.
    Banned for no reason on -two- accounts, thanks PWE
  • npramirez
    npramirez Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Protectors should do less damage. Maybe give them more hp and defense, even more taunt abilities. But for F*CK sake, take away some of their dmg. PWE is blind to some sh*t, i swear.
  • fayrk
    edited January 2011
    mk16 wrote: »
    One tank is enough tanks. One offtank (warrior) is enough offtanks. Don't need over 9000 classes.

so, if One tank is enough, why make warriors??

better all make protectors and priest, why make a lot of damages chars, marksman, vampire, vard,mage, assasin....... if whit 1 damage char can make all....

damage chars have choice, why tank and healer dont have????

that just make a bit bored the game.
  • thivus
    thivus Posts: 800 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Suggested before, and I didn't like it then either.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    race/Class:Kindred Vampire | Stoneman protector
    Ingame name:MercuryLaumpe | Thivus
  • mayito2009
    mayito2009 Posts: 316 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    npramirez wrote: »
    Protectors should do less damage. Maybe give them more hp and defense, even more taunt abilities. But for F*CK sake, take away some of their dmg. PWE is blind to some sh*t, i swear.

What is the level of your Protector? At higher levels is harder for them.
    Seek and ye shall find. Ask and ye shall receive. Rabboni

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" (Benjamin Franklin).
  • mk16
    mk16 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    npramirez wrote: »

Indeed, Werebeast were seriously overpowered on PW.
    Banned for no reason on -two- accounts, thanks PWE
  • fayrk
    edited March 2011
    protector need a bit short coldown of stun skill.

range stun have 5min CD, second stun have 2min CD.
  • sesheenku
    sesheenku Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    mk16 wrote: »

Meh look at PW they're still adding classes. The more options the better. If this game does add classes they will probably fill in the classes which races don't have, specifically created with traits based off that race of course. Either that or new races with more classes.

It's inevitable though but a good thing, I tend to get bored quickly when classes become stale.
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15047437000&dateline=1290559725[/SIGPIC]
    Made by me ;D

-> I'm no longer in that guild but I'm a bit lazy to change my sig which I made anyways.