13»

Comments

• souldriver9
    souldriver9 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Old thread but w/e

Here is a Link that may clear stuff up.

http://www.mmoculture.com/2010/10/forsaken-world-tons-of-spoilers.html

Basicly is the Chinese players asking the developers to tweak the assassins damage/crit rate since there underpowered currently
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xwanted666x
    xwanted666x Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I Always play with assassin :) :rolleyes:
  • chillinga
    chillinga Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i do hope they tweak sin damage :D
  • watter1
    watter1 Posts: 6
    edited October 2010
    shadik wrote: »
    Quick question,

Ive read over the forums that assassins will do less damage than Warriors, making Warrior highest meele DPS, I would like to know if this is true, and if the warrior makes more damage even when the assassin crits, also , I know you guys say skill is the only thing that matters, but some classes kill other by default, so Id like to know which clases are weak against Assassin.

long-term dps, yes. burst dmg, no.

Also meaning: an assassin will have more dps for say.. the first 10 seconds of the fight than a warrior, but then it will start to fall off as skills go on cooldown (especially ones that are like 'first 3 strikes do x more dmg' n such)
  • papabear007
    papabear007 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Well, if you catch someone completely off guard, it doesn't matter about their burst damage, just give 'em hell. And when your skills go on cool down, get the hell out. Lmao. And repeat 'til they get mad and leave. :]
  • bboneheadd
    bboneheadd Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    can someone post a link to this legendary OP war pls ^^
  • firehalt
    firehalt Posts: 33
    edited November 2010
    i like my sig....
  • kazekagegaara88
    kazekagegaara88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    edi wrote: »
    Sin dont have stun, dont even have dash to avoid sum classes anti-stealth skills...
    Warrior have all plus better armor

but lets w8 and c...this is only judgement from reading skill descriptions...

sins have a teleport skill and it becomes a stun later on.
    Working on a new sig with pretty photoshop :3
  • zdine
    zdine Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    jackyo wrote: »
    There is one HUGE thing u are all forgetting

This game does not give 200% Crit damage
    it gives gear that increases your crit dmg... u can do 400% crit dmg if u got the gear :cool:

Another thing u all are forgetting... in this game
    u can RESIST crit dmg by a %

so if your crit dmg is 200% and u hit someone with 240% crit resist
    u will do LESS dmg with a crit then with a normal dmg :eek:

240% crit resist is a high number..... but im just making an example :p

crit resist has nothing to do with crit dmg it deals with crit rate. a hight crit resist means you are less likely to be hit with a crit not lower crit dmg. crit resist isn't like elemental resist where elemental dmg is lowered with high elemental resist. plus crit dmg is based off what normal dmg would have been delt for that hit times the crit dmg mod (200%= 2xnormal dmg). crit rate and crit resist have to do with accuracy and defense(evasion). a 0crit rate is really more like a 1% crit rate which means you would have to fight a reallllly long time before a crit would even have a chance to happen, you would either be dead or oppoent would be dead long before a crit happens.
  • noobvybz
    noobvybz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    everyone who is playing now has not played the class to end game. Assassins are always end game, warriors start good and end not so good in most games.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
    The most painful thing to experience is not defeat but regret.

WOOO!!! COME PLAY STARCRAFT 2 WIT MEE!!

NAME: Nikhil

CODE: 609
  • somefallenone
    somefallenone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    At Low levels, Warrior classes> everyone else.

At Endgame, Assassins> Just about everyone else, warriors usually end up worst overall in pvp.

Let's try waiting til people level more before judging classes as fails or not.
  • taborean
    taborean Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I think we all just want some random dude from the chinese beta to post videos of him playing an assassin and pawning all the other classes lol. xD
  • quo13
    quo13 Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    taborean wrote: »
    I think we all just want some random dude from the chinese beta to post videos of him playing an assassin and pawning all the other classes lol. xD
    -thumbs up-
    Agreed!!
    [SIGPIC]There is no good or evil, only power and those too weak to seek it. [/SIGPIC]
    Proud Member of Black Card Nation
    IGNs: Kikazu ~ Yasashi
    Classes: Assassin ~ Priest
    Lvl: Doesn't matter atm
  • mrno
    mrno Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    im not much of an expert,have lvl 30WR and lvl 30 sin.
    equally geared sin wins in spike dmg and dps,but for sin to place debuf speed ,
    def and resistance debuff equal to WR he needs 4 orbs,while WR has it on 1 push and its multi target...
    Sin definitely need one more stun,or longer duration to orbs and better orb effects just something that will give noticeably higher dmg..
    I dont mind SIn squishy they supposed to b like that,but they r just weaker version of warriors so far that can stealth...
    Also i dont see any improvement for sin,later game skill 50+ as they are in talent calculator now WR beat SIN in every tree in every way ...
  • r1dic
    r1dic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    mrno wrote: »
    im not much of an expert,have lvl 30WR and lvl 30 sin.
    equally geared sin wins in spike dmg and dps,but for sin to place debuf speed ,
    def and resistance debuff equal to WR he needs 4 orbs,while WR has it on 1 push and its multi target...
    Sin definitely need one more stun,or longer duration to orbs and better orb effects just something that will give noticeably higher dmg..
    I dont mind SIn squishy they supposed to b like that,but they r just weaker version of warriors so far that can stealth...
    Also i dont see any improvement for sin,later game skill 50+ as they are in talent calculator now WR beat SIN in every tree in every way ...

You arn't going to see the difference until you are 45+ and geared with evasion gems, classes are going to have a really hard time hitting you, and at 50 if you roll edge you'll be at about 70% crit rate with your first attack if you are in stealth mode. I've seen 45+ sins who know what they're doing roll Warriors equal in level and gear after that point, again it comes to gear and player skill. You can't judge it off of only playing 30 levels of each character, and take a look at the sins edge tree more carefully I think you'll see some things were overlooked when you went through it ;)
    IGN: mojo
    Class: Heretic
    Level: XX

Server: Abyss
    Guild: ---