Will I be able to run it?

randedande
randedande Posts: 7 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Technical Support Zone
These are my comp specs, I play on 1920x1080.

i7 2600k Sandy Bridge
260 GTX 2GB
4GB RAM
1TB Hard Drive
520 PSU

What settings could I run it on?
Post edited by randedande on

Comments

• xephona
    xephona Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Honest answer.....

You can run the game on max settings, with a FPS of around 8-10 in town, maybe 20-30 outside of towns.

You can run the game on low settings with a FPS of around 15-20 in town, maybe 30-40 outside of town.

... Everyone has to deal with it regardless of your comp specs simply because the game was coded by a monkey with aspergers syndrome and it does not take into account multiple cores or any graphics cards developed after 1980.
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=76401
  • solwita12
    solwita12 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    No, you cannt. You even are not able to download game or post in forums. *sarcasm*

http://mmohut.com/preview/forsaken-world
    USE DAMN SEARCH
  • ronuble
    ronuble Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    ... Everyone has to deal with it regardless of your comp specs simply because the game was coded by a monkey with aspergers syndrome and it does not take into account multiple cores or any graphics cards developed after 1980.

really dude ? aspergers ? what relation has aspergers with bad coding ?

and yes, you will be able to run it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mk16
    mk16 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    xephona wrote: »
    Honest answer.....

You can run the game on max settings, with a FPS of around 8-10 in town, maybe 20-30 outside of towns.

You can run the game on low settings with a FPS of around 15-20 in town, maybe 30-40 outside of town.

Those FPS are accurate for a 2.4ghz Core 2.

You will get 23 averaged FPS in town on low with a 2500K/2600K @ 4ghz.
    Just about every 2500K/2600K will reach 4ghz by doing this:
    1. disable turbo
    2. set multi to 40
    3. set core voltage to 1.24-1.28 depending on which voltage you need to be 12+ hours stable in Prime95 small fft. this may actually be more voltage than some cpus will need for a mere 4ghz.

Higher than 4ghz will likely require changing PLL/vccio.

But anyways, no machine, no matter how good it is, will ever get acceptable framerates in this engine coded by drunken monkeys with aspergers. It has a memory leak and the code is terrible. It utilizes about 20% of your gpu max.
    Banned for no reason on -two- accounts, thanks PWE