Only 1 tanking class?There is no challenge at all.Lets get this place little dark.

ozgur88
ozgur88 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Suggestion Box
Hi;
On my opinion Kinred/mage is unneccessary class.Vampires have got mage-like skills.There is 1 tank class in this game and this is not enough i guess.I wish there was a Dark guardian like character that can combine health draining and defansive manuever skills and use of shields ofc Defender without shiled is like naked warrior.It will be help against stoneman population and add some challange against classes.
Oh i nearly forget;
Please make a player invisibilty feature on citys.There is alot of stonemans and alot of giant-rams i cant even click npc and makes huge fps drops and lag on game.And those kids dont pay attention when i tell them stay away from npcs.
Post edited by ozgur88 on

Comments

• darkmarauder
    darkmarauder Posts: 762 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    ozgur88 wrote: »
    Hi;
    On my opinion Kinred/mage is unneccessary class.Vampires have got mage-like skills.There is 1 tank class in this game and this is not enough i guess.I wish there was a Dark guardian like character that can combine health draining and defansive manuever skills and use of shields ofc Defender without shiled is like naked warrior.It will be help against stoneman population and add some challange against classes.
    Oh i nearly forget;
    Please make a player invisibilty feature on citys.There is alot of stonemans and alot of giant-rams i cant even click npc and makes huge fps drops and lag on game.And those kids dont pay attention when i tell them stay away from npcs.

I really dont see how vampires would be unecesary, their backup healers, and DDers.

And Warriors are a secondary tank class. I dont see why your worrying about population before OB, only then will you truly be able to tell whos going to play what for their main.

If you hold shift youll be able to click through people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CN Talent Calculator, with lvl 70-80 Talents: shenmo.178.com/tools/tfmnq/
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    there is a feature already in the game to hide the players in the city, can even hide the pets too
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • fayrk
    fayrk Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I really dont see how vampires would be unecesary, their backup healers, and DDers.

And Warriors are a secondary tank class. I dont see why your worrying about population before OB, only then will you truly be able to tell whos going to play what for their main.

If you hold shift youll be able to click through people.

warrior is no a tank, dont have taunt skills, dont have agro bufs, armor and hp is a bit less, for make a nice tank not only need a heavy armor -.-..

i think yes, this game need a second tank pure, some werewolf tank whit, heavy armor and melee skills, agro bufs, taunt skills, like a pure tank and not a hibrid like warrior.( why say a werewolf, cuz vampire can envolve to werewolf, so i think we have the werewolf in the history game)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_qACXZR-jgCs/TBoV5omN2RI/AAAAAAAAAPY/4CVeXDPGiVQ/s1600/gk0617wow01s-758074.jpg

we need more healers pure, shaman, druid, HEALERS, and not like bard, a fail healer

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/attachments/requests-341/82040d1274101662-goblin-druid-skin-druid.jpg
  • heroicfish
    heroicfish Posts: 2,149 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Draeneis were sexy too, lets add them for some B.S. reason!
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

The sensation was scissors and too much to scream,
    so instead I just started to laugh.
  • darkmarauder
    darkmarauder Posts: 762 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    fayrk wrote: »
    warrior is no a tank, dont have taunt skills, dont have agro bufs, armor and hp is a bit less, for make a nice tank not only need a heavy armor -.-..

Just because they have no taunt doesnt mean they arent a backup tanking class. Anyone can be the tank aggro wise if their squad isnt full of arrogant "i can DD the most-hey watch me take aggro" jerks. Warriors have the second highest aggro per hit in game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CN Talent Calculator, with lvl 70-80 Talents: shenmo.178.com/tools/tfmnq/