moar bag/bank space plz!

aerosephane
aerosephane Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Suggestion Box
See title... even after buying all the CS space its still nowhere near enough...
Post edited by aerosephane on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• janedoe
    janedoe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Tip: don't keep everything you find.
  • aerosephane
    aerosephane Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    that was a good bit of advice... too bad EVERYTHING in my inventory is **** I use or will need... Pet Skills, gems... lots of gems..., no really a **** load of gems, star crystals, alchemy mats, cooking mats, ores (you know theres a limit to how much you can craft right?), a few quest items, more crafting mats for my guildies, saphire scrolls, I mean I can go on. Whats sad is that I have all this **** spread out between 2 alts as well with CS bag/bank slots... It's not like I'm keeping bunny projectors and ****. Seriously though, great post and contribution.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • deathbunny
    deathbunny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I don't think a max of 96 slots will be enough either. I'm sort of hoping for them to add an item in the CS that will act as a separate bag for materials (for crafting) and fashion... but either way I agree.

cz47.gif
    Post in the right section and maybe you'll get the help you seek.

[ Guide Index | Search | PWE Support ]
  • darkmarauder
    darkmarauder Posts: 762 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    deathbunny wrote: »
    I don't think a max of 96 slots will be enough either. I'm sort of hoping for them to add an item in the CS that will act as a separate bag for materials (for crafting) and fashion... but either way I agree.

+1
    Wardrobes and mat bank additions ftw xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CN Talent Calculator, with lvl 70-80 Talents: shenmo.178.com/tools/tfmnq/