Moving Combat... Durrr

2»

Comments

• ouriel125
    ouriel125 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    It would, but there are players who don't know how good this system is and keep ignoring it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • poaka
    poaka Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    npramirez wrote: »
    I'm positive somebody has posted this somewhere in the Suggestion Box but I cannot stress this enough. FW NEEDS MOVING COMBAT OR IT CANNOT COMPETE WITH THAT OTHER BIG MMORPG! There is no chance at all.

So many people, myself included, are trying to get away from that other big mmorpg and FW has saved the day (almost). Like I posted in a similar thread, the ONLY thing that can keep this game from being better from that game is MOVING COMBAT. At least implement this for marksman. I don't play one but I can't imagine how incredibly annoying it is having to stand there to shoot, even an auto attack, when you are trying to keep your distance at the same time.

Be smart with it. Maybe include a 30% miss chance when firing on the run? I don't know. All I know is that if moving combat isn't implemented in this game, me and so many others will be forced to turn over to other games. Give casters an instant spell like a fire blast, that can be casted while running, jumping or picking their nose. PLAYERS WANT TO FEEL THE FREEDOM! That's the ticket, right there: FREEDOM.

Please, for the love of christ himself, consider this idea.

OMG!!!! not another damn post about moving combat.....its just ur personal play style...it makes no difference unless u get anoying mobs which run away and heal...aion is prime example why move+attack = fail (archers basicly owned all because of meele attacks + distance + no1 can catch them lol....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In darkness theres always a light to lead the way...

In light, darkness hides in the shadows.....
  • bryanfury83
    bryanfury83 Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    poaka wrote: »
    OMG!!!! not another damn post about moving combat.....its just ur personal play style...it makes no difference unless u get anoying mobs which run away and heal...aion is prime example why move+attack = fail (archers basicly owned all because of meele attacks + distance + no1 can catch them lol....
    +1, What magnificent words! :D
  • fayrk
    fayrk Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    poaka wrote: »

lol, world of warcraft have moving combat, and is the best pvp i think. and wow no is a fail game

we need freedom in pvp and pve, i only think protector need some charge like warrior.
  • drakovongola1
    drakovongola1 Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    fayrk wrote: »
    lol, world of warcraft have moving combat, and is the best pvp i think. and wow no is a fail game

we need freedom in pvp and pve, i only think protector need some charge like warrior.

Okay, that broke my brain a little bit, please read an English book.

Anyway, in reply to what little I can translate of that, I shall say again: Movement+Spellcasting/shooting=All warriors and protectors die.
    Don't use huge images in your signature.
    ^Well at least I can say Crab helped me with my sig, lol
    IGN: DrakoVongola(Vamp) and DrakoVongole(Priest)
    PvP Server
  • bryanfury83
    bryanfury83 Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    fayrk wrote: »

What a wonderfull game it's.... so much wonderfull that it's a damned fail game

Stop asking for something that will never comes in this universe damned WoW/Aion/Any game with movement+attack/skills fan boys
  • francischutney
    francischutney Posts: 630 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I don't really care about being able to move in combat.
    But I wish they would make it so you can dodge hits or magic attacks. Like in between casting, you can move to dodge the mob's attack.

In PWI, whenever a magic mob shot, I tried moving, but its little magical bullet thing always moved at me like a heat seeking missile. Or with a mob with a sword, I would move at least five feet away and they still hit me even though it really didnt hit me with its sword or whatever.
    The mobs should be able to miss if you move out of the way in between hitting it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ~I very much enjoy this lovely game and wonderful people here~