Phase 3 now live!

Comments

• bernoud
    bernoud Posts: 9
    edited January 2011
    crabclaw wrote: »
    At this point, all of the selected accounts have been activated for Phase 3, and an email has been sent to selected users as well. If you weren't chosen, Phase 4 will not have a selection process and will be open to all users with a redeemed key.

oh ok, I didn't understodd this. My bad ...

It's a shame, as I'm free all the day long (and the night too) for testing ...
  • rainyxl
    rainyxl Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Damn My Account Didint Activated !

Fuuu
  • billbob2
    billbob2 Posts: 26
    edited January 2011
    melifor1 wrote: »
    So why you do it? If it changes nothing, why waste your time?

i do it because it is my right to ask whatever questions i feel need to be asked. And i waste my time because it is mine to waste not yours.
  • melifor1
    melifor1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    billbob2 wrote: »
    i do it because it is my right to ask whatever questions i feel need to be asked. And i waste my time because it is mine to waste not yours.

So, you ask questions, knowing that they will never be answered?... Weird... Well, ok, you are right, your time to waste. But I didn't try to offend you, simply giving you an advice in the way I can.
  • forsaken4u
    forsaken4u Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Got in.

I dont know how I'm going to quit my other games now =/

I think I'll just use it to test a few leveling methods, and wait for phase 4
  • mirrai
    mirrai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Does all invitation already sent ? Dx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Average player age on FW currently
    (0 ~ 17)23,4% - (17~20)31,2% - (21~30)19,5% - (30~40)4,7% - (70+)0,8% - (unknown)20,3%
    There were over 64 thread asking FW download and date, Currently there 28 Guild available for you
    I haven't update the information above.
    If you are wondering how to access ignore list =http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist=
  • cudpwns
    cudpwns Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I guess i'll have to wait til February 23rd :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • maku1
    maku1 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    well i'am not in again :(
  • varsher
    varsher Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    cudpwns wrote: »
    I guess i'll have to wait til February 23rd :(

Same, oh well, at least it gives me time to do things I should be doing.
  • sujuq
    sujuq Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I received this damn message but I can not get to play

http://img515.imageshack.us/i/dibujo11w.png/
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    That is just a beta key. It enters you to the close beta player base but it doesn't accept you into one of the phases. Read more here: http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=34161
  • eye93
    eye93 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    FFS!
    I didn't get any email ''>.>
    you could've atleast send me an email if im not in!!
  • kasciatoks
    kasciatoks Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    PLZ send a key i whant to know wats the game is
  • swalsh
    swalsh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    crabclaw wrote: »
    At this point, all of the selected accounts have been activated for Phase 3, and an email has been sent to selected users as well. If you weren't chosen, Phase 4 will not have a selection process and will be open to all users with a redeemed key.

i other words. your beta key meant nothing. what we call closed beta Phase 4 will only exist so that we can say that if you registered for closed beta you got in closed beta.

I'm sorry but if everyone that wants to get in gets in there is no longer a need for a key. if there is no need for a key and any anyone can get in it is an OPEN beta because it is OPEN to anyone that wants to get in. therefore, if it is OPEN it is not CLOSED. therefore, you have contradicted yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Future Elf Priest
  • mazzle
    mazzle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I'm disapointed i didnt get chosen for beta phase 3 but iv been waiting for so long that it doesnt bother me much, began to loose interest a while ago and dont care much for phase 4 because i found another game that's really fun.

Congrats to everyone that got in though and towards everyone that's angry because they didnt get in, its only a few weeks until phase 4 so dont rage too much lol.
  • swalsh
    swalsh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    mazzle wrote: »
    I'm disapointed i didnt get chosen for beta phase 3 but iv been waiting for so long that it doesnt bother me much, began to loose interest a while ago and dont care much for phase 4 because i found another game that's really fun.

Congrats to everyone that got in though and towards everyone that's angry because they didnt get in, its only a few weeks until phase 4 so dont rage too much lol.

yea after registering in march and not getting in I lost interest sometime late october or november too. it not so much that I didnt get in that upsets me it is the way this company treats its base.

so anyway. mind pming me what game you have thats really fun?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Future Elf Priest
  • domkantas
    domkantas Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i want invite too.. i heard this game is awesome but how can i play it if i have no invite :( my friends got it and i didnt :p
  • sunasuicide
    sunasuicide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Your beta key was very misleading. Next time, give a little more clarification.
  • swin09
    swin09 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    does anyone getting auto exit problem?
    when I just started playing FW, I didn't get this problem, but now every like 10 mins the game auto exit itself and nothing happen. can any1 explain to me what could be wrong?
    the game is great so far. gameplay is nice and graphic is awesome.
    it can be better to have anti aliasing option though..
  • bouvier
    bouvier Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    These Cb Phase Can ...
  • xenaa
    xenaa Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    <-- look how long......... still no luck. lmao!
  • jemillian
    jemillian Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    sigh another month before i can play... just great... and there goes the winter break...
  • pensri
    pensri Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    lightgold wrote: »
    So rejected once again. I guess not being a member of a certain faction or knowing someone on staff has ruined my chances. Being a loyal PWE player for more than 2 years and spending a dollar or two, as well as being a tester doesn't count for squat. Thanks.

I know right...
  • pensri
    pensri Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    swalsh wrote: »
    i other words. your beta key meant nothing. what we call closed beta Phase 4 will only exist so that we can say that if you registered for closed beta you got in closed beta.

I'm sorry but if everyone that wants to get in gets in there is no longer a need for a key. if there is no need for a key and any anyone can get in it is an OPEN beta because it is OPEN to anyone that wants to get in. therefore, if it is OPEN it is not CLOSED. therefore, you have contradicted yourself.

Im sorry I lawled so hard hahaha!
  • serenity4054
    serenity4054 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i don't get this...I got the email that said i could play and can't log in...Any ideas?
  • virgo18
    virgo18 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    my account says that my beta key for phase 3 was accepted but i can not get in and did not recieve an email. does this mean in fact that i was not accepeted?
  • arasato
    arasato Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Congrats to everyone who was accepted into Phase 3. Hope you're all having fun! Make a lot of videos and pictures to keep the rest of us satisfied until Phase 4. :D (Kidding about the last part, sort of...)
  • kairaxchan
    kairaxchan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Sorry to all those who didn't get in. :( I was really surprised that I did though.. But it's awesome! Defenetly worth waiting a bit more guys!
  • serenity4054
    serenity4054 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i don't...I don't mind waiting it is just confusing...Why am i getting emails from Foresaken World if i can't play yet...The email makes it sound as if i can log on and play...But says invalid user name and password...Don't you just use the one you have for perfect world.
  • drakovongola1
    drakovongola1 Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    pensri wrote: »
    I know right...

It's random, and in case you don't understand that word : http://www.thefreedictionary.com/random
    Don't use huge images in your signature.
    ^Well at least I can say Crab helped me with my sig, lol
    IGN: DrakoVongola(Vamp) and DrakoVongole(Priest)
    PvP Server
This discussion has been closed.