test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Don't be shy FW, organize more contests!

malagaredonforummalagaredonforum Posts: 105 Arc User
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
So... until late february (late as in very late>:-( ) are there going to be more contests to allow in more players? Anything at all: painting, writing, skill design, painting, class ideas, dungeon/event design, painting... You know, anything. Hoping to hear good news.
Post edited by malagaredonforum on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Returning to FW. The other game failed T.T

Comments

• kikiikikii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    So... until late february (late as in very late>:-( ) are there going to be more contests to allow in more players? Anything at all: painting, writing, skill design, painting, class ideas, dungeon/event design, painting... You know, anything. Hoping to hear good news.

just wait for open beta so u dont get frustrated of phase 3 and 4 wipes :P
  • malagaredonforummalagaredonforum Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    kikii wrote: »
    just wait for open beta so u dont get frustrated of phase 3 and 4 wipes :P

*cry* You are shattering my hopes!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Returning to FW. The other game failed T.T
  • silabussilabus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Kikii is just been realistic lol and Phase 3 has already started the lag as I am hearing so yeah i'll recommend waiting in til OB cause these last 2 phases will just lag you out xD
    モデラト ここ とても 意地悪。
  • angelicmuseangelicmuse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Yeah - the lag is pretty bad when you get to Freedom Harbour. If you want to have an enjoyable time I'd wait until Phase 4 when there'll be another server to lighten the load. But, if you absolutely have to get into Phase 3 anyway - GL on any and all contests they bring out =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.