Install Arc

[NOTICE] Phase 3 server maintenance for 1/12/2011 [Complete]

Comments

• heartlessxheartlessx Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i guess till phase4 or OB
  • thehaljathehalja Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Awesome i didnt get in either. Guess a few months isint that bad of another wait.
  • svampdampsvampdamp Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I really feel some of you. I didn't get in either but I have only been in the beta que for a couple of months. Its really pissy by FW to not let their most loyal beta players try the game.

Meaing people who have been in the beta que since day one.
  • loactiveloactive Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    OMG I am in
  • malagaredonforummalagaredonforum Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Not in... Oh well... Gratz to those that got in, remember to play bards only!:p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Returning to FW. The other game failed T.T
  • bed1979bed1979 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Much like WoW and FF xiv, there selction was 50% random and 50% devoted player base. Whilce half of the selection was random the other half were choseen based on in game accoplishments from previous exspansions or games, time spent in game, loyatly, etc. Howevere PW "I"'s lack of realizing thoses who spend money on other games might translate into profits and word of mouth for there new game is inconciavble. I have spent quite a bit on Perefect World, and thank's to the the all might packs !!! Yet when I realized it ruined the game I stoppped and have been waiting for FW to come out and get an invite, hoping that by phase 3 they would give in to to loyal players of there flagship game, now nothing. NO INVITE. Many on my vent list and SYKP have the same feelings. PWI learn from the other industry leading games!!! TREAT YOUR PAYING CUSTOMERS WITH RESPECT AND SHOW THEM YOU CARE!!! While others will wait for OPEN phase I feel disrespected and will wait until the next HUGE MMO called a geek fanboy afvorite "star wars" comes out!!! Gratz on losing a player you could have had and got hooked, now Star wars will get my monthy fee, and I dont have to worry about your ruring the game in a year with pack... all cause you did not respect some of us with keys!!!
  • kylookyloo Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Man this sucks. I've been waiting for a year now, and I still can't play, whereas, people who got the key last Dec. get to play -_-
  • duimpelduimpel Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    kantorek wrote: »
    Server is up! Welcome to all of you new players! And to you "veterans", game on! Go get your self into some trouble :D

LoL.. now i lack the courage to check :P

OMG>> YESSS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Now breaks my wooden shoe
  • akrylicakrylic Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Not in... Oh well... Gratz to those that got in, remember to play bards only!:p

Hehe That's The Spirit! :-D
    Remember My Name.
    Cause it's Gonna be The First time And Last One You'll C it

[SIGPIC]http://i54.tinypic.com/rrmq35.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • angelicmuseangelicmuse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I got in =( I can't believe my hubby or you guys didn't though - sorry...SO not fair =(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    I got in =( I can't believe my hubby or you guys didn't though =(

Gz good to see someone get accepted =D
    edited January 2011
    I got in =( I can't believe my hubby or you guys didn't though =(

Congrats! Guess I'll take over for the QQ party lol Anyone want some toast?
  • loactiveloactive Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I am in!
  • zypher2zypher2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i didn't get in this time either oh wellz guess im gonna be diong more reading than playing lol
  • drakenfyredrakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    I got in =( I can't believe my hubby or you guys didn't though - sorry...SO not fair =(

congrats angelic, now I just need to see if I can get in
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • beavercreekbeavercreek Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Don't make a sad smiley?! U GOT IN! :( Lucky for u,, i've been dancing around, but then i saw that i wasn't acctually in, and my mood went on -10.. Still on minus 10 but gratz to the ones who came in :/
  • davidsn50davidsn50 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Do not get as always:(
  • uriourio Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I have a question. You can Log In before get the confirmation email? Or you are accepted and you will receive the email later?
    Phase 1 access: DENIED
    Phase 2 access : DENIED
    Phase 3 access : ACCEPTED!
  • angelicmuseangelicmuse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    heartlessx wrote: »
    Gz good to see someone get accepted =D
    kyloo wrote: »
    Congrats! Guess I'll take over for the QQ party lol Anyone want some toast?

Ty guys - keep up a bit of hope...not all accounts may have been activated just yet...
    drakenfyre wrote: »
    congrats angelic, now I just need to see if I can get in

I hope you're able to get in! You deserve to just as much or more then any of us
    Don't make a sad smiley?! U GOT IN! :( Lucky for u,, i've been dancing around, but then i saw that i wasn't acctually in, and my mood went on -10.. Still on minus 10 but gratz to the ones who came in :/

I'm sad that I got in and my hubby didn't and I hate that so many of you haven't gotten in either =(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • luke92luke92 Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Its about time one of us got in Grats.
    edited January 2011
    im slowly losing intreset on game at least i know ill be able to play phase 4 =(
  • uniquenameftwuniquenameftw Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    QQ didnt get in.

Yay for random, but youve all heard that so il save you reading it again.

See you all in part 4.
    edited January 2011
    urio wrote: »
    I have a question. You can Log In before get the confirmation email? Or you are accepted and you will receive the email later?

Just try to log in and see if you can play. If not, you can't play.
  • meeshemeeshe Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Ty guys - keep up a bit of hope...not all accounts may have been activated just yet...

I'm hoping that's the case *crosses fingers*
  • peaceoutloserpeaceoutloser Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Sad day >_<
  • duimpelduimpel Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    So did i..

let's hope drakenfyre is too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Now breaks my wooden shoe
    edited January 2011

thats what im hoping for =P
  • touketsublade2touketsublade2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    soo..uhh.. I have this glass cup in my hand and feel like at chucking it at the next person's head that walks into this room. XD Ive been waiting since last march and not accepted to any beta. lol Shocker, huh? I never even got any emails at all...its strange
    edited January 2011

Ty angelic, but I don't pin my hopes on PWE lol I've come to not expect much :) Have fun playing
  • akrylicakrylic Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Hehe Don't Need a Sad Face Enjoy The Beta Test!!! :D
    Remember My Name.
    Cause it's Gonna be The First time And Last One You'll C it

[SIGPIC]http://i54.tinypic.com/rrmq35.jpg[/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.