!? Server cap ?! >> 4 DVELOPERS

fantasticriky
fantasticriky Posts: 8 Arc User
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
Well i know that the server cap now is limited by the registration beta phase key's.
My question is how many players are average on server now and what will be the servers capacity when the game will officialy launch.

P.S. Many games nowadays have limited account acces due to many users and are forced to buy from item mall shop a in-game pass. Will this "feature" be on this game too ?

thank you 4 reply
Post edited by fantasticriky on

Comments

• katozuma
    katozuma Posts: 705 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Well i know that the server cap now is limited by the registration beta phase key's.
    My question is how many players are average on server now and what will be the servers capacity when the game will officialy launch.

P.S. Many games nowadays have limited account acces due to many users and are forced to buy from item mall shop a in-game pass. Will this "feature" be on this game too ?

thank you 4 reply

I doubt u will get a direct answer from PWE, mainly bc this question has been ask in the past, only to go un-answer. I think the PWE employees are prohibited from releasing that kind of info. You will hear/see terms many,huge, a lot , large proportion but u won't get an exact number. BTW Mods are volunteers not actual PWE employees so they won't know either.
  • duimpel
    duimpel Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    well, i think that number simply isn't available. All a matter of which server(s) host the game.
    If a server gets upgraded, more people can be allowed in again. Also scripting improvements can result in a percentage more allowed.
    As PWE probably doesn't use only 1 machine, it's all a matter of system setup per server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Now breaks my wooden shoe
  • svampdamp
    svampdamp Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Not more then 2000 players and I belive there are like 40-50 000 emails in que for the beta so your chances are slim.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    PWE can't disclose the number of players currently playing in the close beta. Sorry.
This discussion has been closed.