test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Phase 3 Almost Here!

13»

Comments

  • maxinum1425maxinum1425 Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Well, Good luck everyone! I am really excited!
  • scardaheroscardahero Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Good luck to everyone, but if your dreams have to be crushed so that I get in...then so be it XD
    Lol jk
  • truestnightmaretruestnightmare Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Well least im not the only one checking email every day going dangit send me invite already *crosses fingers* well heres to the very unlikely hope that i get in and i wouldnt mind crushing a few dreams to get in either am i kidding i unno
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Run! You can not. Hide! You shall not
    Live through my night you shall find that youWill not

    IGN~
    Class Kindred Vampire
    Guid BlackCard:cool:
  • v3rnixv3rnix Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    bah still no email.... -_-
    oh well...
  • drakenfyredrakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    v3rnix wrote: »
    bah still no email.... -_-
    oh well...

    it's not even Wed for the office, so you still have a full day to spam your e-mail, also at 2pm PST you can try logging in without needing the e-mail
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • drakaudrakau Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Odd. I just registered for a beta key now and I've already received one in my e-mail? Is this valid for phase 3? :confused:
  • drakenfyredrakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    drakau wrote: »
    Odd. I just registered for a beta key now and I've already received one in my e-mail? Is this valid for phase 3? :confused:

    does it say anything about getting access into phase 3? or is it one stating that your key has been accepted?
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • drakaudrakau Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    drakenfyre wrote: »
    does it say anything about getting access into phase 3? or is it one stating that your key has been accepted?

    It just says that it's accepted. I'm guessing it has nothing to do with phase 3? [I'm a new Perfect World member, never used a key here]
  • drakenfyredrakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    drakau wrote: »
    It just says that it's accepted. I'm guessing it has nothing to do with phase 3? [I'm a new Perfect World member, never used a key here]

    well here is the best way to find out, try to log in, if you can get in..you can play, if you get "incorrect password/loigin" you're still blocked from getting access
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • drakaudrakau Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    drakenfyre wrote: »
    well here is the best way to find out, try to log in, if you can get in..you can play, if you get "incorrect password/loigin" you're still blocked from getting access

    Ah, so the servers are up right now as we speak and will close down for maintenance on the 12th?
  • drakenfyredrakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    drakau wrote: »
    Ah, so the servers are up right now as we speak and will close down for maintenance on the 12th?

    correct, they will go down at 11am PST-2pm EST and if you can't get into tonite, you can try again around 2pm PST-5pm EST for the start of phase 3
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • drakaudrakau Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    drakenfyre wrote: »
    correct, they will go down at 11am PST-2pm EST and if you can't get into tonite, you can try again around 2pm PST-5pm EST for the start of phase 3

    I'll try and log in when I get done downloading. Thanks for the info. :D
  • drakenfyredrakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    drakau wrote: »
    I'll try and log in when I get done downloading. Thanks for the info. :D

    not a problem, and good luck :)
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • bobbio716bobbio716 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    please pick me tooo!!!!!!i want it soo bad! hahaha ^.^
  • drakovongola1drakovongola1 Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    bobbio716 wrote: »
    please pick me tooo!!!!!!i want it soo bad! hahaha ^.^

    It's random.

    Good luck everyone.
    Don't use huge images in your signature.
    ^Well at least I can say Crab helped me with my sig, lol
    IGN: DrakoVongola(Vamp) and DrakoVongole(Priest)
    PvP Server
  • malagaredonforummalagaredonforum Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Good luck everyone. Hope whoever gets in today plays bard.:cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Returning to FW. The other game failed T.T
  • inflictiousinflictious Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I really don't understand why " Perfect World " gave out so many beta key's when cb 1 was going to start if they already had intended to not allow 3/4 of the key's out there to be any good.

    I got accepted back in early october .. accepted for what i ask?

    To be treated like a fat kid in candy land living in a bubble.

    " OH ... look what we have here for you. You were so lucky to get invited to come to our candy land ..but unfortionately for you , you may only look but not touch."

    " Check out our forum's , as other will tell you all about how sweet it is."

    But all in all , thnx PW for showing me that any of your future game's are a waste of time bothering to EVEN GRAB a BETA KEY.

    Oh well that's how pw rewards it's active players of over 3 year's .... i see.

    Any who i am done venting.. just get your **** together in the future and stop misleading your customers !
  • phossiphossi Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    someone knows what time the server comes back online for the closed beta phase 3? ^^
  • savariahsavariah Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    drakenfyre wrote: »
    you may have been flagged for one of the other phases, and just didn't know it

    luckily, no, that wasn't the case. I've still not received any beta phase email, and i check login about once a week through all of the phases, it was the first time i've been able to log in through the client ^^ My only warning was a survey I received asking for my opinion on the game. which made me go "wait.. how do i fill this out if i can't actually play..." sorry for the late reply!
  • drakenfyredrakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    savariah wrote: »
    luckily, no, that wasn't the case. I've still not received any beta phase email, and i check login about once a week through all of the phases, it was the first time i've been able to log in through the client ^^ My only warning was a survey I received asking for my opinion on the game. which made me go "wait.. how do i fill this out if i can't actually play..." sorry for the late reply!

    aww I hate that, you're dying to get an e-mail saying you got into the beta and it's a survey for a diff game from the company or something else
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
This discussion has been closed.