I think they forgot~

brokensaintvx
brokensaintvx Posts: 4 Arc User
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
...I think they forgot to send out the phase 3 beta test confirms, or for that matter nail up a post about it. Aren't they usually like 2-3 days ahead of the beta day on the last 2?

:P
Post edited by brokensaintvx on

Comments

• drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    yeah there has been no real info, but the mods have been stating that we can still try to log in tomorrow to see if we get in
    Well in another "closed" thread, deathbunny said that tomorrow's start date for Phase 3 is a "maybe", but we should try logging in anyway. With that being said, the thread about Phase 3 that's posted on the NEWS page is mute, as at the bottom it says that Phase 3 will "officially" begin on the 12th. So who knows what's going to happen tomorrow.
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • svampdamp
    svampdamp Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    They didn't forgot, the thing that bothers me is the same with all game devs. They always give out to little information.
  • godcrusher
    godcrusher Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I feel like they're working at the very last minute...

Actually that came out wrong. But maybe they need to reorganize and lengthen their time. We could of have 2 longer CB periods instead or perhaps give a date that would give them more time to make changes in between.
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
This discussion has been closed.