Creating a Human Male

stacyraven
stacyraven Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Community Tavern
This is the second installment of the Character Creation Series. For those of you who haven't had a chance to get in the game yet I thought I'd highlight the character creation process.

I had first intended on doing this for every race and sex but each race/sex takes about two hours for me to put together, I'm not sure if I'll get to them all. I might eventually, but for now here's the options for Human Male.

I hope you guys enjoy it - I spent a lot of time on it. But I've been in your shoes and have been denied access to plenty of closed betas and I know how frustrating it can be not knowing what's in store for you. So anyway, here's a "sneak peak" for the non-beta testers. See you guys in-game soon! *hugs*

*For those who missed it, here's the first installment "Creating a Kindred Female" - http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=1355241#post1355241 *

*And the third installment "Creating a Human Female" - http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=1357791#post1357791 *

HumanMale.jpg

HumanMaleFacialFlair.jpg

HumanMaleSkinTone.jpg

I'm not sure if I'll get to the others but if you have a request let me know and I'll see about getting it done. ^_^

*For those who missed it, here's the first installment "Creating a Kindred Female" - http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=1355241#post1355241 *

*And the third installment "Creating a Human Female" - http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=1357791#post1357791 *
Post edited by stacyraven on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fully alive ♥ More than most ♥ Ready to smile and love life ~Flyleaf

Comments

• ladyespeon
    ladyespeon Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Thanks for making these, Stacy! You obviously put a lot of work into them and it shows (and makes the wait for those who haven't been granted access a little less painful!). ^^
    ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ { コンバンハ !

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her." ~ Fang, Final Fantasy XIII

"When the game is over, the king and pawn go into the same box." ~ Cortana
  • stacyraven
    edited January 2011
    ladyespeon wrote: »
    Thanks for making these, Stacy! You obviously put a lot of work into them and it shows (and makes the wait for those who haven't been granted access a little less painful!). ^^

Thank you, hun! :D I'm glad you enjoyed it. ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    great job once again, if and when you have the time/energy could you possibly get the human female one?
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • stacyraven
    edited January 2011
    drakenfyre wrote: »
    great job once again, if and when you have the time/energy could you possibly get the human female one?

Sure thing, sweetness. :D I'll post the link to it here when I'm done. ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • goncourt1
    goncourt1 Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    nice work stacy, keep em coming. If you like me to highlight these in the erydaian i could do it as a piece and a page.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www(dot)erydaian.carbon13.co.cc
    Information Guides and FAQ's and CHEAT SHEETS visit The Erydaian.
  • slifer445
    slifer445 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I played the chinese beta for ahwile and one thing i really like about the character creation is that there are piercings :D
  • stacyraven
    edited January 2011
    goncourt1 wrote: »
    nice work stacy, keep em coming. If you like me to highlight these in the erydaian i could do it as a piece and a page.

Yeah, that would be great! :D The more people that get to see them and enjoy them the better. ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • x5fuyu
    x5fuyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    thanks!
  • stacyraven
    edited January 2011
    x5fuyu wrote: »
    thanks!

You're welcome, hun! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stacyraven
    edited January 2011
    drakenfyre wrote: »

Here's the Human Female one: http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=1357791#post1357791
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stacyraven
    edited January 2011
    goncourt1 wrote: »

I tried accessing your the "Character Creation Looks" on your website but it just gives this message:

"Protected: Character Creation Looks
    This post is password protected. To view it please enter your password below:"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • npramirez
    npramirez Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    This was very helpful! But now after seeing this, I want to play even more! How could you!!?? jk, thanks ;P
  • eduardotg
    eduardotg Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    wow awesome job! gz and tyvm ^^!:D
  • stacyraven
    edited January 2011
    eduardotg wrote: »
    wow awesome job! gz and tyvm ^^!:D

Thank you! I'm glad you like it~! ywvm. hahah ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]