CBT participation rewards

sinxorz
sinxorz Posts: 3
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
Hlo folks i just joined and am wondering if there are any events like reach XX lvl in CBT for some rewards in OBT??xD thanks for your answers.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• nichls9
    nichls9 Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I do remember them saying... The people that got in the phases get stuff at open beta. I know phase 1 prize was a turtle pet. Something like that. I would really love to know more about this also
  • nondeju
    nondeju Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I think that just plain sucks. people who get in phase 1 get a reward, also maybe phase 2 and 3? For just being lucky and get accepted? That's not fair! So many people are waiting and waiting on this game, and as if it isn't harsh enough they don't get in, they also have to bite the dust when the game finally gets released in that the lucky people who got in while they waiting over a year, also have perky items they got for getting in sooner then them?

I think they should only do reward for phase 4, where everyone can play for reaching a certain level. (because only that would be fair. as people who played 1 to 3 had more time to reach level, as no reset happened between those) That way everyone who has been waiting for so long to get in, will get reward, and only if they do some effort for it. Not just being damn lucky. u_u
  • geri
    geri Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i could honestly give a **** about a turtle pet.

all it will turn out to be is a status symbol , for kids to rub in the faces of those who got into CB after them, pardon my bluntness , but thats the way it is.

it doesn't make them a better player, just because they got in the game earlier than alot of others.

send me an email for cb3, and i'll be happy, lol
  • katozuma
    katozuma Posts: 705 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    nondeju wrote: »
    I think that just plain sucks. people who get in phase 1 get a reward, also maybe phase 2 and 3? For just being lucky and get accepted? That's not fair! So many people are waiting and waiting on this game, and as if it isn't harsh enough they don't get in, they also have to bite the dust when the game finally gets released in that the lucky people who got in while they waiting over a year, also have perky items they got for getting in sooner then them?

I think they should only do reward for phase 4, where everyone can play for reaching a certain level. (because only that would be fair. as people who played 1 to 3 had more time to reach level, as no reset happened between those) That way everyone who has been waiting for so long to get in, will get reward, and only if they do some effort for it. Not just being damn lucky. u_u

phase 2 do got rewards but PWE failed to put that info on the site, so basically no1 know that it exist.
    crabclaw wrote: »
    Apologies, various potential rewards for phase 2 users have been tossed around, but nothing has been set in stone yet. At this point it's looking like everyone who reaches level 40 on one character before the end of this phase is going to get the ram pet that you can see in this image:

header_102610_CBEvent.jpg

Much like the turtle, this pet mirrors the starter pets you get - but has higher stats.

Again, this is subject to change at this point in time. We've also had the idea of giving everyone who participates in any testing phase a flashy title in-game after the full launch occurs. I'll find out what sort of information I can disclose about that here in a little bit.

Either way, it's a safe bet that if you want the phase 2 reward (whatever it may wind up being), get a character to level 40.

So there u have it, PWE mess up on something again,sadly,no1's perfect, Really thought this info would be essential to the phase 2'ers at the beginning. Truthfully not that many ppl care about the event item bc not that many ppl bother mentioning/asking about phase 2 event items, even though pwe did say
    Not in Phase 1? Never fear, the closed beta will be open to everyone sooner than you think. We'll be rewarding all Closed Beta participants in due time, so stay tuned!
  • mayito2009
    mayito2009 Posts: 316 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Flashy title sounds yummy and a turtle, good, lol in game you can get a better pet doing the instance, later you get the tamer skill, etc, so freaking big deal, the game is good, has a lot of potential and they need to open beta for all of those with keys (I am already in so no QQ frome me) but I understand the frustrations of those who are not in yet.
    Seek and ye shall find. Ask and ye shall receive. Rabboni

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" (Benjamin Franklin).
  • pensri
    pensri Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    nondeju wrote: »

I feel the same way. I wanted the ram just because I thought it was cute and I wanted to have something to go with the capricorn because thats my constilation. I just thought it would be fun. So ya even if others dont care everyone should have a chance to win the items.
  • quthanh
    quthanh Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    You can play this game before anyone else that is the reward to me
  • darkmarauder
    darkmarauder Posts: 762 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Honestly titles and such/fash would be better than pets.
    Titles wise i hope itd be something like Forsaken Hero or something, better not be something lame D=

Regarding the pets-if you get one
    Once you hit 30, your gunna throw that freeby pet in the back of the closet and never look at it again anyway, you might even npc it since itll be a waste of bank space. No point fretting over it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CN Talent Calculator, with lvl 70-80 Talents: shenmo.178.com/tools/tfmnq/
This discussion has been closed.