E-mail problems

darkkillaman2
darkkillaman2 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Technical Support Zone
When i signed up for pwi in 2008 i used a different e-mail than i use now and i have no idea what it is... so is there any way to see what i had used or even possibly a way to change the email to the one i'm using now or not? (whew....i hope that you took a little bit of a breather in the middle...) But in all seriousness i really need to do something about it. If i dont then i wont have access to ANY future pwi games.
Post edited by darkkillaman2 on

Comments

• stacyraven
    stacyraven Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    When i signed up for pwi in 2008 i used a different e-mail than i use now and i have no idea what it is... so is there any way to see what i had used or even possibly a way to change the email to the one i'm using now or not? (whew....i hope that you took a little bit of a breather in the middle...) But in all seriousness i really need to do something about it. If i dont then i wont have access to ANY future pwi games.

I don't think there is any way to find out what email you used, but I could be wrong on that.

PS- If push comes to shove you could probably just make a new account and play the Perfect World games on that. Would suck to have to start over again with your characters but at least you'd be able to play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fully alive ♥ More than most ♥ Ready to smile and love life ~Flyleaf
  • darkkillaman2
    darkkillaman2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    good point... well i do have some games on this one i CAN play ^.^ but ill create a new one for new games (forsaken world and any new ones) But for some reason i hadn't considered that :P thanks