Kaos Sigs

Comments

• stacyraven
    stacyraven Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    tombsgirl wrote: »
    sry kaos if ur alredy making my sig sry cus i made my own and i really like so cancel my request! D:

Well if you change your mind here's one I made for you since Chaos is gone:

tombsgirlSIG_byStacyRaven_01.png

Let me know if you want any changes. And if you aren't going to use it go ahead and let me know too, that way I can use that image for another user's sig. ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fully alive ♥ More than most ♥ Ready to smile and love life ~Flyleaf
  • twiizted
    twiizted Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
  • stacyraven
    edited January 2011
    twiizted wrote: »
    Like this one better. ^_^ thanks again.

You're most welcome! It was a lot of fun! :D By the way, providing those pre-cut-out images makes the job 100% easier, so thank you for that! ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • saiwave
    saiwave Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Stacy....I could've sworn Chaos was a she lol. Just saying >.> said their fiance was a bald guy so assuming a she.

btw though nice job on the sigs. Looks pretty cool. Maybe you could make one for me dealing with my warrior alt that I will have once I'm accepted.

Name: Ryo
    Quote: "Make the cut deeper and the fire burn!"

I'd like to see the warrior with a sword, doesn't have to be an FW warrior character, kinda would prefer it not to be. But a samurai or swordsman of any type would be nice.

If you can't accept my request that's fine, I'll just wait till Chaos is back.
    "Follow me to success, and our story will grow longer together. Follow me to war, and your name will echoe across the lands! RISE UP AND FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE!! For this is our destiny!"

Class: CHAMPION lvl 67
    Guild: RADIANT
    Position: Leader
    Server: EAST (Atlantis?)
    Currently 110 members
  • stacyraven
    edited January 2011
    saiwave wrote: »
    Stacy....I could've sworn Chaos was a she lol. Just saying >.> said their fiance was a bald guy so assuming a she.

btw though nice job on the sigs. Looks pretty cool. Maybe you could make one for me dealing with my warrior alt that I will have once I'm accepted.

I'd like to see the warrior with a sword, doesn't have to be an FW warrior character, kinda would prefer it not to be. But a samurai or swordsman of any type would be nice.

Oops! My bad! I thought Chaos was a he. lol I've never met a girl who uses "Chaos" in their user name as chaos is usually a concept that males love to embrace, so I just assumed. I should learn not to make assumptions though. lol *hangs head in shame* heh

Ok, I'll see what I can do about the sig. I should have some time this evening to work on it. ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kaiola
    kaiola Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Hey both Kaos and stacey really like both you guys work. If one of you could make me a sig im gonna have for a warrior character.

Text: Eiber

have like dark purple and blue colors. have a man with black or dark hair. just be creative and have fun with it :D Need any other info just let me know
  • stacyraven
    edited January 2011

Here you go. Let me know if you want any changes made. ^_^

RyoSig.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stacyraven
    edited January 2011
    kaiola wrote: »
    Hey both Kaos and stacey really like both you guys work. If one of you could make me a sig im gonna have for a warrior character.

Text: Eiber

have like dark purple and blue colors. have a man with black or dark hair. just be creative and have fun with it :D Need any other info just let me know

Ok I'll see what I can do. ^_^ I'll post it here: http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=1352941&posted=1#post1352941 when it's done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stacyraven
    edited January 2011
    Ok, I don't want to hijack Chaos's thread. lol So anyone else who wants a sig made to tide you over while she's gone go ahead and make the request here: http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=1352941&posted=1#post1352941

Thanks guys!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • saiwave
    edited January 2011
    stacyraven wrote: »
    Oops! My bad! I thought Chaos was a he. lol I've never met a girl who uses "Chaos" in their user name as chaos is usually a concept that males love to embrace, so I just assumed. I should learn not to make assumptions though. lol *hangs head in shame* heh

Ok, I'll see what I can do about the sig. I should have some time this evening to work on it. ^_^

lol not many guys use "heart" in their username either though xD always look at the whole name if you wanna assume lol

But yeah great job subbing for Chaos and good luck on your own thread xP Thanks again.
    "Follow me to success, and our story will grow longer together. Follow me to war, and your name will echoe across the lands! RISE UP AND FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE!! For this is our destiny!"

Currently 110 members
  • stacyraven
    edited January 2011
    lol not many guys use "heart" in their username either though xD always look at the whole name if you wanna assume lol

But yeah great job subbing for Chaos and good luck on your own thread xP Thanks again.

Actually in my 8 year MMO experience I've known a lot of guys with heart in their name. Blackheart, stoneheart, demonheart, and shadowheart come to mind.

Thank you for the well wishes! ^_^ I don't know how long I will make sigs and I tend to get bored with things after a while but for now I'm having fun. I'll probably stop when Chaos gets back though as I don't want to compete with her because she was here first. ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaosheart27
    chaosheart27 Posts: 1,233 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I'm back from vaca =) And yes I am officially a she lolol.

Love the sigs you made stacy.

Went through the posts since I was gone. Not sure who all still needs work done, but added all requests that weren't officially cancelled to my que. If you asked and didn't post a cancel and don't want me to make one please post. If not I'll make them as I get the time to do so.

Anyone else, feel free to request and I will add to my que as they come in.

Thanks ♥
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Art done by Apple, Sig by Neoyoshi *Much ♥*

My ♥ Belongs to Forseti.
    Honor has not to be won; it must only not be lost.
    *Playing since Phase 1/Day 1*
  • stacyraven
    edited January 2011
    Yay! :D I'm glad you're back!! Did you have fun on Vaca?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • saiwave
    edited January 2011
    True, but still, there's more that don't use heart xP but oh well.

Welcome back from your break Chaos! Hope you had a good time. btw if you wanted to try to make one from my last request you can, I like having a choice between several heheh xP up to you though as the one Stacy made works good too.

Currently 110 members
  • saiwave
    edited January 2011
    Hm, this thread died down >.< lol was always busy, so what happened? lol

(btw this is just technically a bump post xP)

Currently 110 members
  • chaosheart27
    edited January 2011
    Yeah I need to get off my keester and work on my que lol. Been busy since I've been back =p Got 3 to mess with that I'll do this week/weekend and any if they come in will get added to it. Seems most people have their sigs done already.... I'm betting more people will want some come phase 3 invites hehe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My ♥ Belongs to Forseti.
  • saiwave
    edited January 2011
    lol is mine included in that? Cause I'd like to see how you'd make one for my alt xD your work is amazing heheh

Currently 110 members
  • sanadera
    sanadera Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Hi, I'd like to have a sig in black and purple, with a kindred mage on it.
    writings: Sakura0o
    and: Memento Mori

Thank you in advance
    [SIGPIC]http://i52.tinypic.com/nlwi91.png[/SIGPIC]
    ^thanks to chaosheart27

Name: MiNoi
    Race: Kindred
    Class: Mage
    Guild: Inferno
    CB: Last one >.<
  • chaosheart27
    edited January 2011
    lol is mine included in that? Cause I'd like to see how you'd make one for my alt xD your work is amazing heheh

Yeps, you are second on the list =) Hoping to get them done today at some point. If not tomorrow.
    sanadera wrote: »
    Hi, I'd like to have a sig in black and purple, with a kindred mage on it.
    writings: Sakura0o
    and: Memento Mori

Thank you in advance

Added to the que. Going to assume you want the mage male but please correct me if I'm wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My ♥ Belongs to Forseti.
  • sanadera
    edited January 2011
    Added to the que. Going to assume you want the mage male but please correct me if I'm wrong.[/QUOTE]

Rather the female one =)
    ^thanks to chaosheart27

• chaosheart27
    edited January 2011
    Okay guys, next batch.... if I forgot you then please repost as there was a bit of confusion during my vacation.

for Eiber :

mkxkrm.png

For Saiwave :

k2glz.png

For someone via PMs :

15wnifl.png

and for sanadera :

nlwi91.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My ♥ Belongs to Forseti.
  • sanadera
    edited January 2011
    thank you sooo much, it is perfect =)
    ^thanks to chaosheart27

• saiwave
    edited January 2011
    I like it a lot, can you change the text color of "Ryo" to black though? It blends in a little too well heheh. But thanks yet again and looking forward to the epic final one xD

Currently 110 members
  • chaosheart27
    edited January 2011
    How's this :

sfvspf.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My ♥ Belongs to Forseti.
  • shadowsmith89
    shadowsmith89 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Thanks for the awesome sig lol its EPICLY AWESOME lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.[SIGPIC]http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee443/fighternero/Extankersig.png[/SIGPIC]
  • pizzblack
    pizzblack Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Chaos! I send a pm to you! :o
    QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT

There once was a BlackCard...~
  • saiwave
    edited January 2011
    Perfect! My alt will love it lol, great work and hope all goes well once open beta and the other cbt phases are out.

Currently 110 members
  • chaosheart27
    edited January 2011
    Awesome! Glad you like it =)

Okay guys... updating my Original first post again.

And here are the new race/class sigs I've decided to make. If ya want one modded with your name, any other text and/or quote whatever let me know.

33wrzi1.png
    5me347.png
    20igg0n.png
    2upqm2s.png
    1427ngk.png
    29mt6oi.png
    21ez0ue.png
    1evt40.png
    2gwvvoy.png
    29ekdq9.png
    20utzie.png
    veb4vq.png
    iegrqt.png
    2u739fd.png
    zksvvd.png
    taijaf.png
    nm0nkx.png
    2nizm2t.png
    2vslte8.png
    ngsn81.png
    21deohs.png
    1pibll.jpg
    2pot9gh.png

As always keep the request coming =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My ♥ Belongs to Forseti.
  • stacyraven
    edited January 2011
    Ohhhh! I like the style of these new ones! It looks like you put a lot of work into them too! Well done, hun! ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • saiwave
    edited January 2011
    Oh, cool new ones xP looking good, and I see a future of a bunch of people wanting theirs like those lol

Currently 110 members
This discussion has been closed.