[Video] FW CB2 PvP - Keeping It Classy

2»

Comments

• febbers
    febbers Posts: 1,565 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    meaning lack on healers or... skills are needed

Uh, the first war had twice our numbers. It was 23+ of them and only 13 of us, initially starting with 9 of us. 9vs23, you're going to die no matter how many healers you have.
    So yes you was outnumbered by the end but it was pretty even at the start
    I like this guy going into every thread/topic concerning the war claiming it was fair in one fashion or another.
    you almost managed to catch up only when your vamp's bugged and empire joined in

We DID catch up. You had twice our numbers, I've actually started compiling a list of members from the video to see if there are any who aren't on the end-war list. We were 7 points behind and 2 parties behind. Seven points. If the GEOData didn't fail, who knows what would have happened.

Also; I don't see any empire tags in that video, but the quality is kinda "meh" trying to read in fullscreen. Not Keripo's/Moonlite's fault--his fraps is directly connected to an external. Not only that, but one or two empire wouldn't change the tides of battle. The chances of them getting the last hit and stealing the point is far greater than them helping us get a point, if they were even there at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Art by Apple. <3
    Oh, you thought that was bad? Sweetie, you have another thing coming.
  • devonty
    devonty Posts: 0
    edited January 2011
    febbers wrote: »
    Uh, the first war had twice our numbers. It was 23+ of them and only 13 of us, initially starting with 9 of us. 9vs23, you're going to die no matter how many healers you have.

I like this guy going into every thread/topic concerning the war claiming it was fair in one fashion or another.

We DID catch up. You had twice our numbers, I've actually started compiling a list of members from the video to see if there are any who aren't on the end-war list. We were 7 points behind and 2 parties behind. Seven points. If the GEOData didn't fail, who knows what would have happened.

Also; I don't see any empire tags in that video, but the quality is kinda "meh" trying to read in fullscreen. Not Keripo's/Moonlite's fault--his fraps is directly connected to an external. Not only that, but one or two empire wouldn't change the tides of battle. The chances of them getting the last hit and stealing the point is far greater than them helping us get a point, if they were even there at all.

lol heeeey i said at the start i know there was loads of us at the end....

Also you had 12 deaths in second push so unless you had players that ran back in and suicided which i'm sure your players know better there was 12 of you

Watch it in hd if you can the quality is good

yeah i think they only attacked 1-2 anyway but it was more the confusion and the fact of who they killed
    futuristik wrote: »
    Hmm pretty sure empire never joined in during the war so no clue what your talking about.

I lol'd at the fact that you think the final push had to do with me and mystic being in the air. Just so you know when a vampire bats in to place and they get stuned while still in the air they just run in place for like 30 seconds.

ah ok ...well you wasn't running in place and you wasn't stunned least from what i can see

and yeah they did and they was trash talking after gloating about it since they looted something from crysis when they killed him
  • rqconvulsion
    rqconvulsion Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    stealing kills from me! I think not!
    Convulsion BEST PLAYER ON THE SERVER!
  • pandoraremix
    pandoraremix Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I lol'd at the fact that you think the final push had to do with me and mystic being in the air. Just so you know when a vampire bats in to place and they get stuned while still in the air they just run in place for like 30 seconds

AMEN. MOST ANNOYING BUG EVER.

If you get stunned while in bat form, 50% of the time you run in place in mid air for like an hour and can't cast spells or pot or do anything at all. That's what that is. That's us being completely unable to move forever due to that annoying ****ing bug.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Deal with it - umadbro.net
  • stacyraven
    stacyraven Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    AMEN. MOST ANNOYING BUG EVER.

If you get stunned while in bat form, 50% of the time you run in place in mid air for like an hour and can't cast spells or pot or do anything at all. That's what that is. That's us being completely unable to move forever due to that annoying ****ing bug.

Dang, that sucks. Sounds like a b*#@h of a bug. That makes me not want to roll a vamp. Has anyone posted a screen shot of it and a description of the bug in the tech support zone?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fully alive ♥ More than most ♥ Ready to smile and love life ~Flyleaf
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    devonty wrote: »
    LOL oh I must of missed that part of the video because each time you lot pushed you can clearly see nobody has wrath on. I know it was also said that you lot had red hands on but it seems both parties was wrong (looks like it's only Empire that does that after all)
    Empire does.. what exactly??
    Btw you can also see that in the first couple of pushes we did have 15 people and you had 12....
    u always had over 20 people.. the further the war was going the more ppl u kept calling..
    at 2:35 you can see crysis getting attacked from off screen where the couple of seconds before showed that it was only empire there
    there was empire, phoenix, blackcard and a bunch of people there.. all u see there is Shadowe doing what a sin should do.. gank weak targets from behind to 2 shot them.. as happened to Crysis..
    So yes you was outnumbered by the end but it was pretty even at the start and then you almost managed to catch up only when your vamp's bugged and empire joined in
    Empire joined?? LOL.. its funny when u say a Guild joined when there was like 2 or 3 people only watching the war.. lol..
    Also at 3:31... can't see it in the video but there was RQ hiding in the crowd probably why you got confused....can see the rq tag at 3:53
    and then again.. it was Shadowe.. prolly ganking FeLibra (Classic's cleric)... as a Sin should do..

so.. stop trying to justify ur Fail zerging and only getting 7 points of advantage..
    and as some1 said.. if they didnt lost all the time cus of the geodata and ****.. i think RQ would'v won that war by far.. lol!!

• pandoraremix
    pandoraremix Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    stacyraven wrote: »
    Dang, that sucks. Sounds like a b*#@h of a bug. That makes me not want to roll a vamp. Has anyone posted a screen shot of it and a description of the bug in the tech support zone?

PWE-NA does not develop the game. While bugs can be reported to them, the likelihood of them making it all the way to china, let alone without the report's effects being lost in translation, are greatly minimal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Deal with it - umadbro.net
  • ouriel125
    ouriel125 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    PWE-NA does not develop the game. While bugs can be reported to them, the likelihood of them making it all the way to china, let alone without the report's effects being lost in translation, are greatly minimal.

That is the biggest issue of all western publishers, like it or not that is the sole truth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • devonty
    edited January 2011
    Empire does.. what exactly??

farm red hands in a war against rq you should watch the video it's pretty funny how bad they are and then chris making excuses about how he didn't notice it untill rq told him they were watching them do it
    u always had over 20 people.. the further the war was going the more ppl u kept calling..

sure that's why you can easily see there wasn't 20 people at the start
    there was empire, phoenix, blackcard and a bunch of people there.. all u see there is Shadowe doing what a sin should do.. gank weak targets from behind to 2 shot them.. as happened to Crysis..

sure so the hits he was getting that were a mm's attack coming from the empire mm who even said that they killed him and looted him was from shadowe...cool story bro
    Empire joined?? LOL.. its funny when u say a Guild joined when there was like 2 or 3 people only watching the war.. lol..

you obviously wasn't there since you don't know that empire's leader was there and about 10 members
    and then again.. it was Shadowe.. prolly ganking FeLibra (Classic's cleric)... as a Sin should do..

even though you can see the name says severan sure it was shadowe also i was there severan was hiding in us and was saying hide me
    so.. stop trying to justify ur Fail zerging and only getting 7 points of advantage..
    and as some1 said.. if they didnt lost all the time cus of the geodata and ****.. i think RQ would'v won that war by far.. lol!!

or they might of lost by alot more...you don't know what would of happened

nice you didn't actually manage to say one single truthful thing but well that's how you can tell you are from empire not from rq...

also you was asked not to troll/flame in this thread so gtfo with your bs
  • keripofw
    keripofw Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    stealing kills from me! I think not!
    That's my line, Mr. I-have-a-high-kill-count-cause-I-steal-all-of-Moonlite's-kills.
    I had a total of 5 kills in the Wicked war and something like 15 in the Classic war...
    WTB higher kill count, QQ. >_<
    ^ this. I am very much suspecting that the "bug" is attributed to poor client-server infrastructure, however, and that will improve in the next version of the game and server software.
    Yup, that he (Shadowe) did (thought I thought we were talking about the war vs Wicked, not Classic). And to be honest, it did help a lot with the final score (against Wicked). Keep in mind, however, that the final score should not really be taken too seriously as we did (unintentionally) waste an entire 10 minutes of time, as you saw in the video. Had those 10 minutes been used actually warring, the outcome could have been drastically different. Who would have won? No one knows or can properly argue such.

On a side note to devonty, I politely request that you refrain from further flaming and trolling in this thread. Unless you have anything constructive or critical to say about the actual video itself (aka composition style, music, etc.), please do not post. Any further trolling may result in consequences similar to those that Krogger received when he trolled in our Alliance thread. If you feel the urge to troll, do so at http://fwhaven.com

~Moonlite
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • devonty
    edited January 2011
    keripofw wrote: »
    On a side note to devonty, I politely request that you refrain from further flaming and trolling in this thread. Unless you have anything constructive or critical to say about the actual video itself (aka composition style, music, etc.), please do not post.

~Moonlite

sorry moonlite. I did like the video thought it was well done and has good quality in hd. Might of been abit better if it was slightly slower was abit hard to see what was happening at times, also I thought the music fitted in very well to the being lost in the mountains part ^^

edit: ok i said I wouldn't say anything so i'll keep it short. lolipoz and crysis both know what happened and you can see it in the video so carry on with your bs trolling nobody cares
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    nice you didn't actually manage to say one single truthful thing but well that's how you can tell you are from empire not from rq...

also you was asked not to troll/flame in this thread so gtfo with your bs

Lol.. isn't true just cus u say so?? roflmao!!

just so u know.. I was there.. I was the one that Crysis was crying abt the attack saying that "i killed him" while he got 2 shoted by Shadowe..
    and.. im not a MM.. that show how much attention u were paying.. right? ;D

also.. you started the trolling/flaming (like usual) by claiming that Empire interfered in your war and stuff..

anyways.. the vid was nice.. but i dont seem to get use to the triple speed thing.. and.. maybe a change on the fonts (the one u used to say about the geodata and such) would make it look better.. xd

• choas971
    choas971 Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    O.o all these wars make me actually want to play. Nice vid btw.
    [SIGPIC]http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/299/chaosnx.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    1.Warrior:N/A
    2.Vampire:N/A
    CB are you ready for me?
  • stacyraven
    stacyraven Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Just wanna make sure you realise the 4th phase characters get deleted to, so people wouldnt be working on thier perma chars in ph3 o.o

Oh yeah, I forgot they where going to do two wipes. That seems kind of silly to me. But oh well. *shurg* I think it's time for me to take a vacation anyway - I think after phase 3 would be a good time to do it. And then start fresh after phase 4 is done with. I don't want to start on another character during phase 4 just to have it deleted again. Don't get me wrong, I *kinda* understand the logic behind it ...but ..yeah. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fully alive ♥ More than most ♥ Ready to smile and love life ~Flyleaf