[ALLIANCE] Godlike - RageQuit; Condottieri; ThaClick

Comments

• pandoraremix
    pandoraremix Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    keripofw wrote: »
    I do believe the proper, unbiased procedure would be to issue a neutral warning and reminder of rules, as opposed to threaten to overextend moderator powers to penalize the masses for the actions of individuals.

Are the "split post" or "delete post" buttons dysfunctional or is the moderator's control panel on these forums too confusing for the inexperienced?

On an on-topic note, RageQuit is back up and kicking, looking forward to some fun PvP during these last few days of winter break before the books appear again.

~Moonlite

In her defense, this forum IS vBulletin, which is the worst forum software known to man. Does vB even have split post? However, we know what PWE's web developers are like - look at the horrid excuse for a skill tree.

Honestly, if PWE would hire Lashen their website would look about 18 times better. And they'd have a skill tree that isn't the laughing stock of the playerbase.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Deal with it - umadbro.net
  • mstgcs
    mstgcs Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    xephona wrote: »
    http://xiii-ph.com/gallery/members-a-e/dadat-167

Worst idea EVER for their guild to do... make their photos easy to find.

Not gonna lie, that's pretty creepy that you go through other people's photos when your probably not any better, and to actually post someone's photo on the forum making fun of them is just plain dumb, stalker much? and i'm not sticking up for the guy I don't really like xiii as much as anyone else but that's pretty idiotic to bring people's real life into these forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • febbers
    febbers Posts: 1,565 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Hypocrisy, oh how I love that word.
    Unless you have something positive to contribute to the thread, don't bother posting in it. You have your own guild thread, you should probably use it.

On topic: I hope everyone is having fun warring/pvping tonight :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Art by Apple. <3
    Oh, you thought that was bad? Sweetie, you have another thing coming.
  • mstgcs
    mstgcs Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    febbers wrote: »
    Unless you have something positive to contribute to the thread, don't bother posting in it. You have your own guild thread, you should probably use it.

On topic: I hope everyone is having fun warring/pvping tonight :3

Hey, woah there I'm just saying that's not a nice thing to do to post other people's pictures on the forums and you come in and bash me like there's no tomorrow; I am sure you are nice (in some ways), but I have yet to see it, and I don't mean to do this thing called "trolling" on other people I'm just stating my opinion, last time I checked it's a free country, well at least where I live, so I pretty much noticed you hate everyone outside your guild, unless they're your friends or "respected" opponents, personally I like to avoid people like you, because you're kind of psycho, and thinks the world revolves around you, I won't be posting in here anymore so you enjoy your little troll fest, and maybe you should be kinder to people and none of this would happened, later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xephona
    xephona Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    mstgcs wrote: »
    Hey, woah there I'm just saying that's not a nice thing to do to post other people's pictures on the forums and you come in and bash me like there's no tomorrow; I am sure you are nice (in some ways), but I have yet to see it, and I don't mean to do this thing called "trolling" on other people I'm just stating my opinion, last time I checked it's a free country, well at least where I live, so I pretty much noticed you hate everyone outside your guild, unless they're your friends or "respected" opponents, personally I like to avoid people like you, because you're kind of psycho, and thinks the world revolves around you, I won't be posting in here anymore so you enjoy your little troll fest, and maybe you should be kinder to people and none of this would happened, later.

Yep. Free country and I can post what I wish. I don't go into other guild threads and talk ****... so anyone who comes here braving that they are awesome should expect to be knocked down a few pegs. We have a right to know who comes here acting like a tough guy... now we saw their face... and it is funny how we no longer take the five year old seriously after seeing his face.
    fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=76401
  • xsurticx
    xsurticx Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Welcome to the interwebs. Any person you see is a girl, a guy, ****, ****, jewish, atheist, black, FBI, pedobear, etc... you should get my point.
    Talking about respect on the internet is pointless. Also, disagreement =|= trolling

Oh and from what i've seen, Feb only hates XIII and a few people from certain other guilds that cause issues.
    Ragequit Non-factor
    Kurokona: 40 Priest
  • febbers
    edited January 2011
    am sure you are nice (in some ways), but I have yet to see it

I actually have a saved .txt to show to people like you who only remember the bad things because they're negative people.

http://pastebin.com/gT6eRWAw

I won't be posting in here anymore so you enjoy your little troll fest, and maybe you should be kinder to people and none of this would happened, later.
    Obv worst person ever. Oh. Wait :/

Troll fest is what you do when all of your posts are directed at RQ members for being trolls, even when they aren't just because you're mad you got kicked from one Gods trial. Kind is the opposite of what you're doing, insulting players for making fun of people in real life like you've never done it. Don't act like a saint when all you do is spray paint the forums with "I'm sorry RQ is trolls, I have nothing to contribute to this thread but I will point out that RQ is troll."
    and thinks the world revolves around you,
    maybe you should be kinder to people

I guess Hypocrisy is your favorite word.
    I'm just saying that's not a nice thing to do to post other people's pictures on the forums
    I'm assuming you're implying that it's better to accuse people of thinking the world revolves around them?

Gllad to know you can take a hint and leave, even if you (like the rest of the forums) hide behind the biased moderation board. See you in PVP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Art by Apple. <3
  • ghrokov
    ghrokov Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    HAPPY NEW YEARS YAYA, mstgcs GTFO .
  • crabclaw
    crabclaw Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Happy new years! I've banned four people involved in the last 10 pages of ridiculousness.

I was hoping to be able to go at least a week on vacation without having to deal with anything in the guild subforum, but alas.

The second post of this thread remains true, regardless of what side you're on. There are plenty of other places to flame each other into cinders on the internet besides here. Feel free to use them instead, since it probably won't get you banned for a really long time.

I'm closing this thread if the situation hasn't improved by the time I'm back in California. There's an alliance here involving guilds and people and a video game so please attempt to focus discussion around it.
  • rqwater
    rqwater Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Nice, finally CrabClaw came to his senses and banned Shelley 4 times.
  • thivus
    thivus Posts: 800 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I thought it puts Banned under their name when they're banned
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    race/Class:Kindred Vampire | Stoneman protector
    Ingame name:MercuryLaumpe | Thivus
  • crabclaw
    crabclaw Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    thivus wrote: »
    I thought it puts Banned under their name when they're banned

It used to, but doesn't any more. Advertising whether someone is banned or not isn't necessary.
  • febbers
    edited January 2011
    New signature.
    It used to, but doesn't any more. Advertising whether someone is banned or not isn't necessary.
    Oh, that's a good change :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Art by Apple. <3
  • pandoraremix
    pandoraremix Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    rqwater wrote: »

This is Forsaken World. Not Perfect World.

Nonetheless, Crabclaw's right, if you guys wanna flame us do it on FWHaven where you won't get banned for it. I love the flames, but if you haven't noticed, I mostly sidestep out of them myself. This is called politics. I can't get myself banned because I have a responsibility to the alliance. And as much as that would make PI and XIII's invading trolls happy, I'm not going to give you that pleasure. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Deal with it - umadbro.net
  • keripofw
    keripofw Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Happy New Years to all those in Godlike Alliance as well as opposing guilds!

Hope the coming year proves fun and bountiful with healthy PvP competition!

~Moonlite
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • viperpit6
    viperpit6 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    most interesting, some1 in RQ tell hanz miles say hi and happy new year? assuming he isnt on the forums under a different name of course.
  • lelouchcn
    lelouchcn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Gonnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaa be a bumpy ride.
    OFLelouch - BOSS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tolichan
    tolichan Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Happy New Year everyone! Hopefully this year will bring lots of fun and pvp! :3
  • nounours
    nounours Posts: 98
    edited January 2011
    o.o
    I remember this guild at PWI CBT.
    These guys are weird, don't get into!
  • ghrokov
    ghrokov Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    nounours wrote: »
    o.o
    I remember this guild at PWI CBT.
    These guys are weird, don't get into!

I remember you to? Now that i gave you some love and made you feel special GTFO and take some English classes while you at it while you at it.
  • ayesha73
    ayesha73 Posts: 119
    edited January 2011
    Happy New Year!!!!

<3

Hope everyone is having a good time!!
  • xephona
    edited January 2011
    Hell yea I am having a good time. Best new years EVER.
  • ayesha73
    ayesha73 Posts: 119
    edited January 2011
    btw xephona +10 for your siggy.
  • essenceofnightmares
    essenceofnightmares Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • febbers
    edited January 2011
    :3 Great job in wars today guys. It was fun even though the second war we got zerged with over twice of the numbers we fielded. We were really close to winning, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Art by Apple. <3
  • xephona
    edited January 2011
    febbers wrote: »
    :3 Great job in wars today guys. It was fun even though the second war we got zerged with over twice of the numbers we fielded. We were really close to winning, though.

Woulda won if we farmed red-hands like them... (or knew how to read a map) XD

Still was amazing to make up so much ground with one roll though.
  • soldeus
    soldeus Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    smiley3.png&t=1

fun times
    Leader of Primal Instinct
    primal-gaming.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • trevtimusprime
    trevtimusprime Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    soldeus wrote: »
    smiley3.png&t=1

Coincidentally, that was my face when we won our war with you guys earlier after SevenDeuces massive **** talking.

igd7yq.jpg
    CB-Phase 1-4
    I am Snorlax and I will block your path.

DestroyTokyo- Voted best WereBeast on PWI Lost City server <3
  • scobydo
    scobydo Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2011

lol, look at this lame excuses.
    Wicked pwned you guys, now stfu.
    too much ego rage omg,
    u mad?good keep it for urself.
  • krogger
    krogger Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2011

would have been more fun if yall didnt port to another town in last 5 mins to gain red hand and rushed us in last min.. you guys think ur da **** and ur not grow up.. stop making excuses for ur loss was just a fun war.. and as i quote from ur notorius Gm ruin..* we only need 9 ppl to beat wicked just like we did Pi* so don't QQ when my guild shows
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Name: Krogger
    Guild: Wicked (leader)
    Race: Kindred
    Class: Assassin