My suggestion for PVP

124»

Comments

• fayrk
    fayrk Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    tyanara wrote: »
    Ok just scrolled back and saw this post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zazc8bY0ig

ROFL at the video. That moving is uber fail. Do you SERIOUSLY move with clicking on skills? I think I SEE now where the problem of kiting and not-moving-when-attacking comes from. Also from some sin in a recent thread, that can't "catch up" his targets.

lol at people using skill clicks/presses to MOVE to target. The devs should seriously remove click to move and auto moving to target, so that you will be forced to learn how to move properly with WASD and stop crying.

Auto moving is terrible even if it the program code for it is perfect, because there is still lag happening in a MMO.

lol, wtf, why all range ppl r blind.......

no i dont put auto-move-system, i move whit ASDW, and i cast my skills whit 1234567890 board, im not a fck noob.....

really this system suck this is a PWI and JD clone but just some ppl say what is wrong in this game..... this is really sad. (and i only say in pvp, class and no-faction system), this game need somes changes before the OB.
  • tyanara
    tyanara Posts: 734 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    fayrk wrote: »
    lol, wtf, why all range ppl r blind.......
    My main's a warrior and I played a sin too, but more rage and blind insults please.

Well idk what you do that's what it appeared for me in the vid, anyway. That protector who is you, I guess, sucked big time at movement. End of story.

If you think that is the "normal" way to play with this system and you can't make it better, you're terribly wrong. But keep burying your hand in the sand, ignorance is bliss. I love it is the way it is especially when I see lots of noobs running around with red hand instead of attacking (I guess this is the same problem as yours) when I take full advantage of red hand and attack/kill a lot.

If some ppl call the system r3tarded but other ppl have it super fine attacking, is the system at fault here or how those play? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ouriel125
    ouriel125 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    He/she just want to show the movement system nothing else.
    If you want to see a skilled player type "Drakedog 7" and see it for yourself(from the game that fayrk is showing). Or if you want to see other melee skilled players go warcraftmovies.com and in the search panel type Klinda.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mackow
    mackow Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    For me PvP system was best in PWI. Why? because you had penalty but still you could play after going red. You could buy items to prevent penalty but it costed money ( if devs are afraid it will only make cs to pk then make those items cost soul coins). Also give some reward for pking like drops from white nicks also (low chance but still). Make white players attacking red yellow so red dont have to make more h red (yea i know noone told them to go red, but noone told white to attack them as well). Wake up pls. PvP is main reason some ppl playing mmos. Dont make this system so unfriendly. i like game but that pvp really sucks. Well maybe not as much as it was in BoI (sitting in prison for few hours as penalty on game you annouced as ,,hardcore pvp''). And for those who dont want pk make PvE server...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ouriel125
    ouriel125 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    mackow wrote: »
    For me PvP system was best in PWI. Why? because you had penalty but still you could play after going red. You could buy items to prevent penalty but it costed money ( if devs are afraid it will only make cs to pk then make those items cost soul coins). Also give some reward for pking like drops from white nicks also (low chance but still). Make white players attacking red yellow so red dont have to make more h red (yea i know noone told them to go red, but noone told white to attack them as well). Wake up pls. PvP is main reason some ppl playing mmos. Dont make this system so unfriendly. i like game but that pvp really sucks. Well maybe not as much as it was in BoI (sitting in prison for few hours as penalty on game you annouced as ,,hardcore pvp''). And for those who dont want pk make PvE server...

Read the whole topic mate, it's not refering about the imbalance and players are attacking white players and vice versa. It was more of about the movement system.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thivus
    thivus Posts: 800 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    mackow wrote: »
    And for those who dont want pk make PvE server...

This is not a carebear thread. If you want to talk about picking roses and holding hands because pvp is evul there is another thread for that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    race/Class:Kindred Vampire | Stoneman protector
    Ingame name:MercuryLaumpe | Thivus
  • poarvl
    poarvl Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Seen that post, and feel that I absolutely MUST to replay.
    First, np210 I hate ppl like u. No offense tho. )
    Because of ppl like u many good RPG and some MMORPG projects got turned into brainles slashers. If u want movement and action go play some FPS or S4 or such games. And dont try to ruin a perhaps to be good game (Forsaken World). Oh and so that u would know any PvP is almost all about the gear. Because whats the point in good gear if some guy can beats u with some crappy sword?

P.S.: Again no offense meant )
  • shaudy
    shaudy Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    poarvl wrote: »
    Seen that post, and feel that I absolutely MUST to replay.
    First, np210 I hate ppl like u. No offense tho. )
    Because of ppl like u many good RPG and some MMORPG projects got turned into brainles slashers. If u want movement and action go play some FPS or S4 or such games. And dont try to ruin a perhaps to be good game (Forsaken World). Oh and so that u would know any PvP is almost all about the gear. Because whats the point in good gear if some guy can beats u with some crappy sword?

P.S.: Again no offense meant )

LOL how is moving and pressing skills brainless pvp?!? think about it.... fast pace pvp vs. robotic pvp.. hmm! (do u kno melee can actually attack as they run too :O omg right!!)

ps. what made aion more balance wasnt b/c of the charge/speed skill melee get, but having stun skills and weps with chances to knockback/stun etc... MELEE class got so op that the even had to make a skill just so all classes (mainly mages classes was being effected the most) would have a better chance to survive the stun unslaught (Remove Shock) :)