Additional invitations have been sent

Comments

• kyloo
    kyloo Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I think they should just let everyone who registered in Febuary-March in. I've been registered since the last part of Feb., did the dungeon contest, did the skill contest, and I still haven't got in.
  • jeanine1976
    jeanine1976 Posts: 0
    edited December 2010
    after readin this i was like woot finally! guess what... incorrect username/password and no email.... i wonder why i did sign for the beta so early if most people who got in are late redeemers... =(
  • micoxlost
    micoxlost Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    do we just try to log in or we need the code first?

I forgot the eail I sign up for Q.Q
  • feuke
    feuke Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    dito here, signed in and registered as soon as the keys came out. I have a friend that registered a few days before CB phase one came out (with one of the keys I got extra to send to friends) and guess what, she got in.
    So, that random pick thing is no good, people that have been waiting for ages don't get in, and others are soooooo lucky to get picked right after registering.
  • felixxxxx6
    felixxxxx6 Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    feuke wrote: »
    dito here, signed in and registered as soon as the keys came out. I have a friend that registered a few days before CB phase one came out (with one of the keys I got extra to send to friends) and guess what, she got in.
    So, that random pick thing is no good, people that have been waiting for ages don't get in, and others are soooooo lucky to get picked right after registering.
    Dosn't matter what you say about the random selection nothings going to change so should probably stop wasting time complaining, just saying.
  • megalomaniacs
    megalomaniacs Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    felixxxxx6 wrote: »
    Dosn't matter what you say about the random selection nothings going to change so should probably stop wasting time complaining, just saying.

Ok you try waiting 9 months for an invite while people wait 1 day to get a key. And see if you dont feel the need to express your frustration.

You have 8 more months to go.
  • felixxxxx6
    edited December 2010
    Funny guy, I'm not saying i understand how frustrating it is for you even though i am a little frustrated with waiting though i haven't been waiting long but it has been more than one day i can assure you, I'm just saying posting complaints won't change a thing so it's pointless. Do something to pass the time like i am.
  • megalomaniacs
    megalomaniacs Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    felixxxxx6 wrote: »
    Funny guy, I'm not saying i understand how frustrating it is for you even though i am a little frustrated with waiting though i haven't been waiting long but it has been more than one day i can assure you, I'm just saying posting complaints won't change a thing so it's pointless. Do something to pass the time like i am.

I've been doing a lot of other stuff, I even forgot about this game at one point.
    Battlefield BC:2, Black Ops, Football Manager 2011 :D Easy time killers.

I was just reading some of my emails and had one from PWE, about PWI and saw some FW news and checked out what was going on in here, and saw that CB3 is gonna be in Jan, with yet another random pick :rolleyes:
  • felixxxxx6
    edited December 2010
    I've been doing a lot of other stuff, I even forgot about this game at one point.
    Battlefield BC:2, Black Ops, Football Manager 2011 :D Easy time killers.

I was just reading some of my emails and had one from PWE, about PWI and saw some FW news and checked out what was going on in here, and saw that CB3 is gonna be in Jan, with yet another random pick :rolleyes:
    Yeh i really hope i get in for CB3 but i doubt it, Good luck to you.
  • eamon91
    eamon91 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    This is complete and utter incompetence, the moment ANYONE receives a CLOSED BETA KEY they should be allowed to test the game. DO NOT give keys out and put them on hold, that is the most ridiculous thing Ive ever seen anyone do, every other mmo gives access if you have a key.

Id like to again stress how stupid this is.

Saying accepted on my account but unable to play, is like giving someone $10000 and telling them not to spend it. STUPID.

The whole point of having a key is to let you in, if i have keys for a locked door its expected that i can OPEN that door and go inside. Not wait outside with the keys in my hand wondering when i AM ALLOWED to go inside that is BACKWARDS.

/rant.
  • abrahamdada124
    abrahamdada124 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Gosh, this phase is taking forever and at the same time they are playing the silence game just like they did when the teaser site first came up. but generally, its way too long and the silence is killing. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm -_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • slifer445
    slifer445 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    well......this kinda... sucks... i signed up the first day and i haven't got in yet, i see so many players that signed up in oct/nov that got in now. and i see alot of players that signed up in march/april that haven't got in yet, man this closed beta really sucks -.- almost a year of waiting... it got announced in early march and now 10months later its still in CB. and will be for another 2months atleast.. i haven't complained before but now im starting to loose it. look at LOMA for gods sake! thats a good CB.
  • abrahamdada124
    abrahamdada124 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    slifer445 wrote: »
    well......this kinda... sucks... i signed up the first day and i haven't got in yet, i see so many players that signed up in oct/nov that got in now. and i see alot of players that signed up in march/april that haven't got in yet, man this closed beta really sucks -.- almost a year of waiting... it got announced in early march and now 10months later its still in CB. and will be for another 2months atleast.. i haven't complained before but now im starting to loose it. look at LOMA for gods sake! thats a good CB.

My friend, i totally understand. I Always feel like that first person in front of a shopping mall sale that gets trampled over by those at the back. Its been so long i have totally forgotten what the phase was all about. :?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kodachikuno
    kodachikuno Posts: 1,863 Arc User1
    edited December 2010
    hmmm gee still not in....shocker...not....
    tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo1_400.gif
  • americandollposse
    americandollposse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I'm one of those that redeemed my code around July/late August and still haven't seen the "better luck getting in" portion of this beta. I understand that it's one of those things that's out of your control, but if it was going to be this messy, it should have just been a small amount of invites sent out as most games do; then all of this could have been avoided.
  • psyfreeze
    psyfreeze Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    hah, still haven't got it..
  • seohyeon
    seohyeon Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i still dont any invitation this really SUCK's .....hope that i'll have one soon^^ (cross finger)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Take me from this earth
    an endless night, is the end of life.
    From the dark I feel your lips
    and taste your bloody kiss."
  • agentx0123
    agentx0123 Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    well atleast now they have lots of ppl in the forums yay!!!!!!!!
    and also im bored again yay!!!!!!!!
    and also im a psychopath yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • odinterimon
    odinterimon Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I've been playing mmo's since they all 1st started up and I can honestly say this is the longest I have waited to be able to login "after" I have got the beta key? And by reading some of the replies on here looks like its gonna be a long wait yet : /

Looks like we are gonna have to wait and get on when its actually released and I havent seen a confirmed date for that yet, so back to WOW :D

p.s. according to the page Im on here I last visited: 12-31-1969 @ 04:00 pm. Thats one long beta test, musta known I wouldnt get an invite been away far too long lol :)

cya all in the game..........eventually ROFL........
  • shyshawolf
    shyshawolf Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Got the e-mail, but cant log in :I..confused lol
  • thehilshim
    thehilshim Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i cant log in T.T i been waiting for a long timeee this game :(((

i want role my cleric T.T

why god!! why!!? why all the mornings i check my mail and got... nothing!

look at my join date!! and i didnt get in the beta!!??! AARRRGHH!!!!
  • qchan
    qchan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    wish i got a beta key -_-
  • kakad
    kakad Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    ah...i din't receive any email :(
  • mirrai
    mirrai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    not yet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Average player age on FW currently
    (0 ~ 17)23,4% - (17~20)31,2% - (21~30)19,5% - (30~40)4,7% - (70+)0,8% - (unknown)20,3%
    There were over 64 thread asking FW download and date, Currently there 28 Guild available for you
    I haven't update the information above.
    If you are wondering how to access ignore list =http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist=
  • statsking
    statsking Posts: 2
    edited December 2010
    didyoulie-1.png

As You Can See I did Make the Cut So Whats Up w/ This????:mad:
  • duimpel
    duimpel Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    pff, still not in. All people i referred to are now.

Would've been a nice bday present if you'd let me in today :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Now breaks my wooden shoe
  • katozuma
    katozuma Posts: 705 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    @ the ppl who got email specifically stating they are in the beta and it says what phase.

I would recommend emailing customer support or submit a ticket or live chat support. Your problem should be solve in a matter hours....hopefully if not days.
  • marleylol
    marleylol Posts: 26
    edited December 2010
    I've really lost hope in PWE, so I'm just going to wait MORE and MORE patiently for OB or Phase 4.
  • angelicmuse
    angelicmuse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Went through customer service to get some answers and just got a dead end. So, in my case, they were useless regarding my early redeemers questions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Went through customer service to get some answers and just got a dead end. So, in my case, they were useless regarding my early redeemers questions.

They want to keep us out of the game, and keep the forums occupied

hope you had a great x-mas also angel :)
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
This discussion has been closed.