Additional invitations have been sent

Comments

• albertxian
    albertxian Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Goodluck to me! I only signed up for CBT 9 days ago ... chances are I will have to wait for OBT next year to play ... sucks coz my client is ready but my account is not.!!! GRRRRR
  • aquarius777
    aquarius777 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    same here i got a beta key and it said its activaated and i can play but it wont let me log in
  • jihashimo
    jihashimo Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I got the invitation but I still can't log in. Even attempted a password reset to see if that would fix it. Still nothing.
  • wessyishere
    wessyishere Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i signed up for may so and i still dont got one so dont complain D: addtional invites my **** i signed up rlly early and got nothing **** this O.o
  • agentx0123
    agentx0123 Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    all i can do is qq and wait but ill never be able to play the game
    since im broke and my internet connectiopn has to be cut bye bye games
  • ashesfire
    ashesfire Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    agentx0123 wrote: »
    all I Can Do Is Qq And Wait But Ill Never Be Able To Play The Game

Since Im Broke And My Internet Connectiopn Has To Be Cut Bye Bye Games
    Hey. Everyone Who's A N00b.

Read. Da. Stickies.
    DENIAL! Madness I tell ye!

-growls at FW-
  • homicidalmaniac0
    homicidalmaniac0 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    lol the "better chance if you are early redeemer" isn't helping me any. I signed up the first week beta's were handed out on all my families accounts and still no phase 1 or 2 key. I just wanna get in cause I am bored with HOTK, PWI, JD, and will NOT play ESO lol.
  • angelicmuse
    angelicmuse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    FYI: When it comes to the FW CBT the key you redeemed is just to "reserve" a spot to eventually get into Phase 4 when it will be open to all of us key redeemers.

There is no such thing as early redeemers having a better chance to get in, so don't rely on that either. I've been registered since March 17th and I still haven't gotten in. But according to Crab - a "large" amount of early redeemers are in-game and the other earlies should've had a way better chance of getting in this past Monday. I don't believe that in the least, but what can you do - see most of you in Phase 4.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • earo
    earo Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    So many mis-info....

Early Redeemers
    Automically entered into the close beta
    Close Beta Key sweepstakes

And many many more...
    All told us that you'll guaranteed to get in CBT when it first launched... LOL

Guess we can't trust anything these days... not even the Publishers themselves, LOL
  • jihashimo
    jihashimo Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    earo wrote: »
    So many mis-info....

Early Redeemers
    Automically entered into the close beta
    Close Beta Key sweepstakes

And many many more...
    All told us that you'll guaranteed to get in CBT when it first launched... LOL

Guess we can't trust anything these days... not even the Publishers themselves, LOL

Honestly, I can't say I'm surprised. Not even after recieving an email with a key. Even worse, no responce in months, and this being only my second post on this forum about it. If I do somehow manage to get into CB4, just have a crash cart handy, because I'll be so shocked, I just might have a heart attack.
  • capricornlogan
    capricornlogan Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Late Response To This Thread: "WOOOOHOOOO!!!!! I'M IN!!!!!"
    Username:✡FrostByte✡
    Race: Human
    Class: Mage(They Destroy Everything)
    Guild: Grimoire
    CBT Phase: Phase.....
    Level: 0
    "I Am Made Of Glass Skin."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits To Me!
  • killaws
    killaws Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i have an option for everyone. get lives..complaining about in the forums is not helping you, nor anyone elses chances. just watch tv or "play another game" until the 12th. and dont bother replying to my post, i will "not" comment back. good night, and merry christmas.
  • onestarz
    onestarz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    ho ho ho to him to.. >.> lol
    No longer participating in FW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a Master Healer. But all Masters still have much to learn.
  • capricornlogan
    capricornlogan Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    if only there were two stars
    Username:✡FrostByte✡
    Race: Human
    Class: Mage(They Destroy Everything)
    Guild: Grimoire
    CBT Phase: Phase.....
    Level: 0
    "I Am Made Of Glass Skin."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits To Me!
  • angelicmuse
    angelicmuse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    jihashimo wrote: »
    Honestly, I can't say I'm surprised. Not even after recieving an email with a key. Even worse, no responce in months, and this being only my second post on this forum about it. If I do somehow manage to get into CB4, just have a crash cart handy, because I'll be so shocked, I just might have a heart attack.

You'll definitely get into Phase 4 as PWE has claimed, that it will be open to all who have redeemed beta keys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wessyishere
    wessyishere Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    **** there stupid **** game if im not gonna get in when i signed up early they can shove it up there asses
  • unega
    unega Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Well i was invited, but my internet decides to go out the day after i'm invted. I hate the company, it's going out then come back on. For those of who are not accepted i know the feeling since this problem won't be fixed till janurary 9th. I logged on the game today, then everything was unresponsive, knew it was my stupid internet service, i had to force log out just to get off. I'll be on the same boat as the univited people, but instead i'll be blaming my stupid internet service. Had to type this quick just to get it posted too. D:
    Unega means "White" in cherokee.
    Getting in touch with my
    native american culture.;)
  • vauz
    vauz Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i got only one question when do u think open beta will start i registered for closed but lets face it i'm not holdin my breath when will it be open for everyone to play reguardless of a beta key or not?
  • xburnsx
    xburnsx Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    :eek:
  • saiwave
    saiwave Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Honestly I can't believe people are still flaming this post....and continueing to make more flaming posts. Why not just stop already and continue waiting and when you least expect it it'll all be over and you'll be able to get in. Play KoK3 or something in the meantime, that game kicks ****! And it's worth the wait, FW will be a hella epic game, regardless of how unfair the phases may seem to those still waiting. I'm still waiting as well so don't think I'm just saying to wait because I'm already in because I'm not. Good luck to those like me and friends, and have fun to those already able to play and test the game. Merry Xmas all xP have a good one
    "Follow me to success, and our story will grow longer together. Follow me to war, and your name will echoe across the lands! RISE UP AND FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE!! For this is our destiny!"

Class: CHAMPION lvl 67
    Guild: RADIANT
    Position: Leader
    Server: EAST (Atlantis?)
    Currently 110 members
  • auerne
    auerne Posts: 0
    edited December 2010
    But the big question is: When do I get picked? (Read it aloud..)
  • kaoru55
    kaoru55 Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    The Gods from above have heard my cry
    Thank you no form of deceit or lie
    Crabclaw you are my savouir
    Like Christ someone you favor
    Even though i cannot speak for all
    Do not give up hope but give more
    Patience is hard
    Though it seems far

Guys im one of teh lucky ones but for the ppl who werent so lucky dont feel disheartened :)
  • felixxxxx6
    felixxxxx6 Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Lol thanks, I'm not disheartened though just craving to play the game haha. >.<
  • hazayka
    hazayka Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i want play >.<"
  • swalsh
    swalsh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    vauz wrote: »
    i got only one question when do u think open beta will start i registered for closed but lets face it i'm not holdin my breath when will it be open for everyone to play reguardless of a beta key or not?

if the handling of this CB is any indication it wouldnt surprise me at all if cb4 lasts all of one week just so they can say that all the ppl that registered got into CB then they do a quick wipe and ob starts.

wouldnt surprise me if cb4 was just basically a preview under the moniker of cb4.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Future Elf Priest
  • agentx0123
    agentx0123 Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    ashesfire wrote: »
    Hey. Everyone Who's A N00b.

Read. Da. Stickies.

for what??????
  • wraithwolf
    wraithwolf Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Ok i normally wont post in this kind of thread but my firned telling me last nite that they got in was the last straw.....especially since they heard about this game from me and registered for the beta a month after i did....they way they are picking poeple is utter nonsense but whatever honestly complaining wont solve anything.......
  • gazik123
    gazik123 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    tnx for no inviding one more time :)
  • peaceoutloser
    peaceoutloser Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    You guys should start sending emails to people. It's getting fuking tire now, every single morning I always go and check for my emails and guess what none coming from this game even though I registered like 2 months ago. What interesting is that people who are getting in the game registered after me.
  • saiwave
    saiwave Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    You guys should start sending emails to people. It's getting fuking tire now, every single morning I always go and check for my emails and guess what none coming from this game even though I registered like 2 months ago. What interesting is that people who are getting in the game registered after me.

Wow...you're whining because you aren't in and signed up only 2 months ago. Try being like those of us who signed up almost an entire year ago -.- then and only then can you complain like this. Otherwise I'm just gonna say keep crying, it doesn't save you in the end.
    "Follow me to success, and our story will grow longer together. Follow me to war, and your name will echoe across the lands! RISE UP AND FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE!! For this is our destiny!"

Class: CHAMPION lvl 67
    Guild: RADIANT
    Position: Leader
    Server: EAST (Atlantis?)
    Currently 110 members
This discussion has been closed.