QQ more chocolate sauce

poaka
poaka Posts: 122 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
The reason i created this post was to basicly see how many of you are annoyed at the endless complaints against FW which dont even include the gameplay :O

the aim of the game is for 1 person to name 1 complaint thats annoyed them through these forums, or just things people say about the game that also ticks ya off. (also this is for fun dont get to serious)

mine is : all the complaints about how FW should have chosen the earliest people to be in closed beta :P

P.S. ....if making a thread like this is against regulation appologies in advance and close if needed :P

MERRY XMAS in 2 days ( im making a baked cheesecake with orange chocolate sauce also woot!!)
Post edited by poaka on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In darkness theres always a light to lead the way...

In light, darkness hides in the shadows.....

Comments

• janedoe
    janedoe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Just one? Hmm, hard to decide. Guess mine would have to be people who complain that they can't play in a beta phase when they haven't read the stickies on how it works.
  • melnii
    melnii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Yay yet again a complain topic. ;A;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is Onomatomania, my avatar thing is messed up.
  • breaker87
    breaker87 Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    janedoe wrote: »
    Just one? Hmm, hard to decide. Guess mine would have to be people who complain that they can't play in a beta phase when they haven't read the stickies on how it works.

^This. New Threads From People Asking Why They Can't Log In. >>'

It's Just That There Is A Sticky Right Up There With The Same Words They're Asking Lol
  • redwingpixie
    redwingpixie Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    janedoe wrote: »

this and when they get in seems ppl fail to read yet again if any1 watches World chat ull know u see the "WTH does this do [item that clearly says what it does]"

i know its a pain in the **** to get one email only to be disapointed but if u read ull know idk why ppl cant read...
    D-D-Disconnect-And-Self-Destruct-One-Bullet-At-A-Time
  • ashesfire
    ashesfire Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Um.. Ima gonna say two. I just can't use only one. ;;

Trolololols. They are idiotic n00bs who can't even understand how to cap. their letters. I just hate them. >>

Endless complaints. I really wanna shove those idiots into a glass wall and see how fast they ask the question again. >>
    DENIAL! Madness I tell ye!

-growls at FW-
  • heroicfish
    heroicfish Posts: 2,149 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    poaka wrote: »
    The reason i created this post was to basicly see how many of you are annoyed at the endless complaints against FW which dont even include the gameplay :O

the aim of the game is for 1 person to name 1 complaint thats annoyed them through these forums, or just things people say about the game that also ticks ya off. (also this is for fun dont get to serious)

mine is : all the complaints about how FW should have chosen the earliest people to be in closed beta :P

P.S. ....if making a thread like this is against regulation appologies in advance and close if needed :P

MERRY XMAS in 2 days ( im making a baked cheesecake with orange chocolate sauce also woot!!)

This annoyed me through the forums.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

The sensation was scissors and too much to scream,
    so instead I just started to laugh.
  • deathbunny
    deathbunny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I fail to see how this relates to gameplay as well.

cz47.gif
    Post in the right section and maybe you'll get the help you seek.

[ Guide Index | Search | PWE Support ]
This discussion has been closed.