test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Additional invitations have been sent

Comments

• bittubittu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Q.Q waited like 2 phases and I signed up like wayyyy early ._.
  • lucie123lucie123 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    cant join :(
  • trevountrevoun Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    im in but cant figure out how to upgrade stats for example 5 mag 5 str 5 vit and 5 dex can anyone help
  • raingraing Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i just wish that for the next wave of invitations should be ONLY for the ones that redeemed the beta key early and not by random selection.
  • sillyashysillyashy Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Signed up on March 7th.... MARCH 7TH!!!!

And still no invitation.
    And yet im not surprised.
    This game is seriously the biggest let down of the year.

I agree with Raing. How bout you pull your heads out of your ***** and stop making it random selection and invite the people who have had to wait the longest!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ryokusenseiryokusensei Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    lol i think its funny i used one of the beta keys my wife got to give to friends so we can play together and i get in but she doesnt get in kinda funny lol.
  • d3athw0lf0d3athw0lf0 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    dought they will sillyashy i got a beta key from a friend that got that email that lets 2 other play with her but couldnt get in but she can play
  • angelicmuseangelicmuse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    sillyashy wrote: »
    Signed up on March 7th.... MARCH 7TH!!!!

And still no invitation.
    And yet im not surprised.
    This game is seriously the biggest let down of the year.

I agree with Raing. How bout you pull your heads out of your ***** and stop making it random selection and invite the people who have had to wait the longest!

Not going to happen. PWE believes that random selection is working in their minds. They believe it SO much so, that they keep telling us that the majority of the early redeemers are in-game, so we had a much better chance this time around. Not so much...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • katozumakatozuma Posts: 705 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    It would probably be safe and wouldn't hurt to chat with customer support (early redeemers only) to see you account have been flagged to get into the beta. Not sure if I'm allow to discuss but I never gotten an email from pwe stating that I was in the beta....let just say a higher up told me I was in (rules prevent from going into detail to what actually happen sorry) and I tried logging in and BAM! it work. Some of you could actually be in that same position.
    edited December 2010
    katozuma wrote: »
    It would probably be safe and wouldn't hurt to chat with customer support (early redeemers only) to see you account have been flagged to get into the beta. Not sure if I'm allow to discuss but I never gotten an email from pwe stating that I was in the beta....let just say a higher up told me I was in (rules prevent from going into detail to what actually happen sorry) and I tried logging in and BAM! it work. Some of you could actually be in that same position.

So what your saying is you didn't get an email saying you were in, but then someone told you you were. So you tried logging in without getting an email and it worked? (Or are you saying something completly diff and I dont understand? :P)

Well I havent gotten an email but I still tried to log in and it didn't work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xareliaxarelia Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I can understand CB being implemented in phases and have no complaints there. But when you post saying a "large wave of invitations" for early redeemers has been sent out, it simply gets people's hopes up. I registered March 17th and both I and my boyfriend have been unable to get in since then. I don't mind waiting and have the FW client just sitting on my computer, but I do hate getting my hopes up and then having them shot down.

I will continue to wait and will play FW when I'm let in but I think this whole situation could have been handled a little more professionally. I'm sure this won't make a difference to anything, but this is just my two cents. :)
  • malagaredonforummalagaredonforum Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    No mail. Gratz to the players that got in. HF.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Returning to FW. The other game failed T.T
    edited December 2010
    xarelia wrote: »
    I can understand CB being implemented in phases and have no complaints there. But when you post saying a "large wave of invitations" for early redeemers has been sent out, it simply gets people's hopes up. I registered March 17th and both I and my boyfriend have been unable to get in since then. I don't mind waiting and have the FW client just sitting on my computer, but I do hate getting my hopes up and then having them shot down.

I will continue to wait and will play FW when I'm let in but I think this whole situation could have been handled a little more professionally. I'm sure this won't make a difference to anything, but this is just my two cents. :)

Thats exactly right. I barely notice FW sitting on my desktop. It's when they say that early redeemers should be in that I get annoyed. Cause obviously from what alot of people are saying, it's the early redeemers who are the only ones NOT seeming to get in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kiponkipon Posts: 88
    edited December 2010
    xarelia wrote: »

I couldn't say it any better.
    you simply turned my feelings into words.
  • rjpersonrjperson Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Lame.....didn't get in.....that would of been a great birthday present too...lol....O well guess I have to wait til cb 3 or 4.....
  • xareliaxarelia Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    It's just comforting to know we're not the only "early redeemers" still waiting! I tried out FW CN and really enjoyed it so I'm definitely looking forward to OB.

@katozuma I have no email and have been unsuccessful logging in. Are you saying we should still attempt speaking with customer support?
  • vanh01vanh01 Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    SWEET FANCY MOSES!!!! I got the invite in my email for Phase 2..haha damnit, it had to happen when I'm away for the holidays... I check my emails on my cell, I would of never thought this would finally happen.

WOOOHOOO!! I know what I'm going to do as soon as I'm back home XD

THANK YOU CRABCLAW and PWE!!!
    [SIGPIC]http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/1437/vanh.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Cut. Once committed to fight, Cut. That is your duty, your
    purpose, your hunger.There is no commitment that overrides
    this one. Cut from the void, not from bewilderment. Cut with
    certainty. Cut into his strength. Cut him down utterly.
    Don't allow him a breath. Crush him.
    Cut him without mercy to the depth of his spirit.
    It is the balance to life: death. It is the dance with death.
  • sentiosentio Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i love how we see people who register in november and october who got in and then people from March april and may who still didn't get in.
    Longest Continuous Leadership on Storm Server, Leader since Closed Beta Phase 3.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • paspaspaspas Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Congratulations! Your account has now been activated for the second phase of Forsaken World's Closed Beta. Phase 2 will broaden the horizons by increasing the level cap to 40. This opens up a whole new group of maps, dungeons, events, instances and professions to experience!
  • ashesfireashesfire Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    These people are LAMEEE.
    DENIAL! Madness I tell ye!

-growls at FW-
  • lanethralanethra Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    WooHoo , finally i got in.

only had to wait forever well it felt like forever.
  • luke92luke92 Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Congrats to all who got in i hope to see you in game some day.
  • ilinailina Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Yes I got in.
    I received the email Monday, but only saw it today since I couldn't get on my computer for 2 days.
    I'm very happy, been waiting forever to get into FW.
    This is the best early-Christmas present ever.
    So excited right now ^^
    *goes to play*
  • kelvin120kelvin120 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    not received the email yet = (

but who knows I still receive? Hope is the last to die ^^
    edited December 2010
    kelvin120 wrote: »
    not received the email yet = (

but who knows I still receive? Hope is the last to die ^^

Try logging into the game, if you can't then you were never flagged for this round either. Worth a try...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • earoearo Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    HEHEHE.... (no I did not get in....)

I am laughing because I got this instead...

capture22122010131108.th.jpg

Guess waiting for Forsaken World for a long time gave me this... cause I went to play other games while waiting for an invite from Forsaken World... LOL
    edited December 2010
    earo wrote: »
    hehehe.... (no I Did Not Get In....)

I Am Laughing Because I Got This Instead...

capture22122010131108.th.jpg

Guess Waiting For Forsaken World For A Long Time Gave Me This... Cause I Went To Play Other Games While Waiting For An Invite From Forsaken World... Lol

lol...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • earoearo Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    BTW... forgot to comment...

The pic I posted...

it said "automically entered into the close beta" of next title...

DOES NOT WORK AT ALL.

Because it only "enters" not "invites"... LOL

What an useless survey...

Which will than turns into what we have now... people that's entered into close beta, but can not play because they did not get invited into the actual close beta to play (phases)
  • billbob2billbob2 Posts: 26
    edited December 2010
    another fail from perfect world... redeemed my key a long long long time before most of those who got an invite...

and pwe wonder why their games never won any readers choice awards this year...
  • peaceoutloserpeaceoutloser Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    wow been waiting for this game for almost a month and yet nothing. I joined in December so does that mean that I will most likely getting an email?
This discussion has been closed.