Better mmorpg?

robertx32
robertx32 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Suggestion Box
Ok, so i got accepted for closed beta phase 2 and i was really happy ! I see the game is much better then the other pwi games but it didnt reach my expetations!

A few things i dont like in game:

1)Quests page, parts of it arent separeted so its hard to read, plus some font colour is almost the same as background so its not readable!

2) Auto linking, makes the game boring and all about rankings. I dont want to play a game JUST to get a better lvl and stuff, i want to explore the world, do quests, help people!
Auto walking and stuff are making the game too easy!
Its like i start a game and i already have a quest, but i really dont want to read it all becouse i know if i dont hurry i wont have chanses to be one of the best. You need to do something to make us not to think about beeing the best and grinding but to think about solving stuff and adventuring!

3)Mobs are a bit hard and slow to target, and i dont like the way they jump into the air when i kill them.

4)When i go to a city its full of players, ITS A MESS! Even if i put on "dont see players" option, i still see shadows of them on ground so once again i cant see anything.

5)I think the gameplay is slow, like almost all the mmorpgs, there is no reason to jump, walk, run while fighting someone or a mob. Just click on it, and click on spells.
If you ever played oblivion youl know what i mean :), its an old game but i like the gameplay, the only thing its bad is actually a lack of content, becouse they worked more on quallity then quantity! I know they wont change the concept of the game but would it be cool that you can avoid: arrows, magic, defend from atacks!

Yes i do ask too much please tell me can any of these suggestions actually work?
I still didnt see most of the game but from what i have seen this game seams like every other mmorpg, i hope it is not true and that i will be able to adjust the game to my will :)
Post edited by robertx32 on

Comments

• fayrk
    fayrk Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    robertx32 wrote: »
    Ok, so i got accepted for closed beta phase 2 and i was really happy ! I see the game is much better then the other pwi games but it didnt reach my expetations!

A few things i dont like in game:

1)Quests page, parts of it arent separeted so its hard to read, plus some font colour is almost the same as background so its not readable!

2) Auto linking, makes the game boring and all about rankings. I dont want to play a game JUST to get a better lvl and stuff, i want to explore the world, do quests, help people!
    Auto walking and stuff are making the game too easy!
    Its like i start a game and i already have a quest, but i really dont want to read it all becouse i know if i dont hurry i wont have chanses to be one of the best. You need to do something to make us not to think about beeing the best and grinding but to think about solving stuff and adventuring!

3)Mobs are a bit hard and slow to target, and i dont like the way they jump into the air when i kill them.

4)When i go to a city its full of players, ITS A MESS! Even if i put on "dont see players" option, i still see shadows of them on ground so once again i cant see anything.

5)I think the gameplay is slow, like almost all the mmorpgs, there is no reason to jump, walk, run while fighting someone or a mob. Just click on it, and click on spells.
    If you ever played oblivion youl know what i mean :), its an old game but i like the gameplay, the only thing its bad is actually a lack of content, becouse they worked more on quallity then quantity! I know they wont change the concept of the game but would it be cool that you can avoid: arrows, magic, defend from atacks!

Yes i do ask too much please tell me can any of these suggestions actually work?
    I still didnt see most of the game but from what i have seen this game seams like every other mmorpg, i hope it is not true and that i will be able to adjust the game to my will :)

1.- mmm in quest color and book quest i dont have problem.

2.- yes that way is bored, i think is best if we have autolinked only lvl1-lvl30 for know this world, mobs and more, the no linked quest in game somestimes is a bit hard cuz no one know the game or name of npc.

3.- yes, targettin system is to slow, and in pvp is bored and unbalanced.and no all mobs jum when die.

4.- yes we have problem in main city, i think we need another city, i hope in lvl50 or 60 we have some city for high lvls. cuz in pwi we only have archosaur (archolagg) in this game maybe we have FreedomLagg (FreedomHarbor).

5.- and yes i think that is bored too, u cant move + atack, we dont have instant cast skills, so pvp is bored, pve is bored. u just stop and put the skills, this is a pwi clone ;S.

this game have a nice anti-farm system, nice jobs, stances, gear (i hope we get more variety for all lvls, for dont have the same gear all ;S.

this game put a nice skills whit a lot of efects and only for that we dont have instant cast skills.