My suggestion for PVP

Comments

• tyanara
    tyanara Posts: 734 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    He is a bit right that you are the WoW/*insert another MMO* fanboys here though. I mean, FW doesn't have movement while attacking, and you're the ones crying for it.

However, if you bothered to even learn a bit about PWE, none of their games have movement while attacking. And yes PWI CN is years old, this company didn't start up just recently.

Honestly I don't understand why so many WoW fans and such came to FW, seeing as in PWI and other PWE games there wasn't this many cries about movement while attacking, and people were satisfied. All I can say is if you like WoW or some other MMO that much go back to it, FW still follows the "PWE style" and won't adjust just for your likings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bryanfury83
    bryanfury83 Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    tyanara wrote: »
    He is a bit right that you are the WoW/*insert another MMO* fanboys here though. I mean, FW doesn't have movement while attacking, and you're the ones crying for it.

However, if you bothered to even learn a bit about PWE, none of their games have movement while attacking. And yes PWI CN is years old, this company didn't start up just recently.

Honestly I don't understand why so many WoW fans and such came to FW, seeing as in PWI and other PWE games there wasn't this many cries about movement while attacking, and people were satisfied. All I can say is if you like WoW or some other MMO that much go back to it, FW still follows the "PWE style" and won't adjust just for your likings.
    I'm not alone, TY
  • ouriel125
    ouriel125 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Uhm, BoI have move+attack. :P
    Tbh, WoW is not the only game out there, but it's more interesting with move+attack, although that's my opinion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fayrk
    fayrk Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited December 2010

lol, want u know why this pvp sytem suck, c this video pls, mage vs protector, is really fun(for mages) and unbalanced for melee class.

i know u r range class 80% in server is range class, so the 80% just say us we r wrong, we r fanboys , whenever, just c the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zazc8bY0ig
  • bryanfury83
    edited December 2010
    These videos are fails try to make the game look bad.

Protector does have a long range stun that based on the level does inscrease the duration up to a max of 45 seconds.

Use it, prevent the movement and pwn down the mage.

Learn to use a class before shout "The Game Suck"
  • fayrk
    edited December 2010
    These videos are fails try to make the game look bad.

Protector does have a long range stun that based on the level does inscrease the duration up to a max of 45 seconds.

Use it, prevent the movement and pwn down the mage.

Learn to use a class before shout "The Game Suck"

looooool, u think i have 5 years old?? i have a lot of years playing many games, wow,Pwi,DJ,AOC,LOTRO.

i allways play whit tank class and in another games can do a nice pvp, but this pwi clone system only the range class r OP.

and if u c the video i make stun many times, but dont work when u r stopped, stuneed, or inmovilised really u r blind???...

and i never say this game suck, this game have a lot of nice things, but "the pvp sytem suck".
  • jelios
    jelios Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Imma pro ai knoz many mmorpgzzzz

STFU please, you are just showing how much idiot you are.
    That game will never see movement+attack. Quit the campaign, i said many times why, you still are blind by your fanboyness

Imma pro ai know many mmorpgz... LOL!!!
    fanboyness??? really man what are u 8?
    EPIC NOOB!
  • octarone
    octarone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    fayrk wrote: »
    lol, want u know why this pvp sytem suck, c this video pls, mage vs protector, is really fun(for mages) and unbalanced for melee class.

i know u r range class 80% in server is range class, so the 80% just say us we r wrong, we r fanboys , whenever, just c the video.

lmao she's one of the best warrior on the server, and you HORRIBLY suck in that video, as does the mage btw.

I still think the video was more for illustrative purposes and wasn't how a real fight works, I cannot believe how people can be as bad as that.
  • fayrk
    edited December 2010
    octarone wrote: »
    lmao she's one of the best warrior on the server, and you HORRIBLY suck in that video, as does the mage btw.

I still think the video was more for illustrative purposes and wasn't how a real fight works, I cannot believe how people can be as bad as that.

lmao, hahahahaha, really u think im suck in pvp????

lol, yes in fw, and in pwi i really suck and is for the pvp sytem, c my video from world of warcraft, im tank here too and in wow have instant cast skills, melee and range class and is very fun the pvp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uO-CCdyPjY

enjoy... xD
  • bryanfury83
    edited December 2010
    jelios wrote: »
    Imma pro ai know many mmorpgz... LOL!!!
    fanboyness??? really man what are u 8?
    EPIC NOOB!
    It was called Hirony and was refered to you

Mr.epix nabzor
  • thivus
    thivus Posts: 800 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    The reason religious persecution and the bad things in the crusades happened is because of people disrespecting other people's religious views. As I do not want to insult your faith I shall no longer discuss your religion since I do live in what is supposed to be the land of freedom
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    race/Class:Kindred Vampire | Stoneman protector
    Ingame name:MercuryLaumpe | Thivus
  • fayrk
    edited December 2010
    80% in the server is range class, and dont want we have a balanced pvp system.

this game is a pwi clone and i cant belive no one care this ;s.
  • renegademarshal
    renegademarshal Posts: 49
    edited December 2010
    Tell me this:

What is the point in being able to move and attack?

Oh, yeah, it looks real fancy running around the target hacking and slashing, but does it really do anything? Make you harder to target? Make the enemy surrender to your awesome control of the arrow keys?

Get real, there's no real point in it. Sure, if there were mechanics that made projectile weapons fire in a linear way and thus able to be dodged, then yes, I can see the usefulness in that. Of course, then there'll be the issue of balancing out fights between accurate melee and inaccurate ranged, but that's a whole different matter.

Moving and attacking is really just a useless aesthetic, and will kill the Soul PK system, which is meant to force the player out of combat and become vulnerable in order to collect orbs.

As for instant cast, most skills are already instant cast. Oh, yeah, a lot of skills have 1 second casting times, but all that is is animation. By the time the casting is done, the animation is done and you're ready to enter the next skill.

And if you're going to argue that skill animation should be removed then, well, that is a vital aesthetic, because a game won't be nearly as interesting if all the skills are used instantly.

And on defensive skills - really? Defensive skills are already there, as are defensive mechanics.

Protector - High defense and can stunlock, as well as become immortal with optional heal from Rocky Protection

Warrior - Insanely high damage and moderate defense, with the ability to make any fight a close ranged fight as well as receive a massive defense bonus

Mage - Mana shield adds extra damage absorption and that ice barrier makes for a pretty good ten second invulnerability

Bard - The sheer danger here is, if you aim for the Bard, the Bard's buffed allies will rip you to shreds

Priest - Heals (What else can I say?)

Vampire - Heals, can quickly escape battle, and can massive snare

Assassin - Hardly needs a defensive ability; won't enter the fight until the Assassin is in your blind spot and can hit you without you being able to react

Marksman - Range, MASSIVE range with the ability to snare, slow, and stun rapidly
  • bryanfury83
    edited December 2010
    @renegademarshal: True, but usless words, because soon "WoW/Aion/Any-Game-With-Movement+Attack-Bulls.hit fanboys" will strike you as they did until now
  • thivus
    edited December 2010
    nope, i already said i don't want to insult your religious beliefs

I did just read one of your earlier posts though, it made me lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bryanfury83
    edited December 2010
    thivus wrote: »
    nope, i already said i don't want to insult your religious beliefs

I did just read one of your earlier posts though, it made me lol
    Religion? we are speaking about games, and you are pretty ignorant as many fan boys in this forum
    Earth Fury = Single Target Stun(3s + 0,5s*Level) (40+3=43s Lvl 80) + 1000 Static damage
  • ouriel125
    edited December 2010
    Religion? we are speaking about games, and you are pretty ignorant as many fan boys in this forum

Lolwut? 43 second stun? Dead by then?
    Yup, I am.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bryanfury83
    edited December 2010
  • ouriel125
    edited December 2010
    That has been found on the official chinese version, i didn't said nothing by my own

Just wanted to say that sucks. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • felixxxxx6
    felixxxxx6 Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Lmao. xD Long stun.. Nice..
  • bryanfury83
    edited December 2010
    ouriel125 wrote: »
    Just wanted to say that sucks. xD
    Based on the fact that people on level 30 does is near to 10k of HP, a fully equipped person does is supposed to get like 30k of HP at level 80, 45s mean nothing, specially if you have an anti stun racial skill. since racial skills (as the stun is) can be used every 5m
  • tyanara
    edited December 2010
    Level 80 people will have WAY more than 30k HP.

But that is irrelevant because attack and damage also increase a lot.

45s stun is still idiotic and I am 99% sure you're wrong, that "level" there meant something else (translation error) like skill level or talent level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tyanara
    edited December 2010
    fayrk wrote: »

Ok just scrolled back and saw this post.

ROFL at the video. That moving is uber fail. Do you SERIOUSLY move with clicking on skills? I think I SEE now where the problem of kiting and not-moving-when-attacking comes from. Also from some sin in a recent thread, that can't "catch up" his targets.

lol at people using skill clicks/presses to MOVE to target. The devs should seriously remove click to move and auto moving to target, so that you will be forced to learn how to move properly with WASD and stop crying.

Auto moving is terrible even if it the program code for it is perfect, because there is still lag happening in a MMO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thivus
    edited December 2010

Well, considering you act as if you have to convert people to your belief structure, it closely resembles that of a fundamentalist of any religion

To be honest, I block fanatics like you of any group but sadly this forum's blocklist is broken

and one more thing:

20zthm9.jpg

Yeah, you're an "Ignorant fanboy"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bryanfury83
    edited December 2010
    Well, considering you act as if you have to convert people to your belief structure, it closely resembles that of a fundamentalist of any religion

and one more thing:

20zthm9.jpg

Yeah, you're an "Ignorant fanboy"
    And? with that screen what are you supposed to demostrate? That you want to have a bigger e-**** than anyone? Still talk about religion? you have seriously problems

What i wrote is what is wrote on the chinese version, where they have SURELLY better info on the mechanic and programmation on the skills, so i take it as attendible sources.

Dont like what i wrote? who force you to read? who force you to like other people opinion? that is a public forum, and i will write what i want, if you don't like the other people opinion is not my problem, and the only thing i can say is /care

poor, you don't like my opinion.. that video is 100% suitable for you: URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTl1kozTz2A"]Link[/URL

Level 80 people will have WAY more than 30k HP.

But that is irrelevant because attack and damage also increase a lot.

45s stun is still idiotic and I am 99% sure you're wrong, that "level" there meant something else (translation error) like skill level or talent level.
    Well that is what i have got, anyway on both sides it increase a lot, since a lot of skills does have 12 levels. but anyway, i don't think, since as i know and saw on the forum where i took the info, the Racials does have not levels, so it have to be the char level
  • thivus
    edited December 2010

What i wrote is what is wrote on the chinese version, where they have SURELLY better info on the mechanic and programmation on the skills, so i take it as attendible sources

[Citation Needed]

Post proof the chinese forums said this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bryanfury83
    edited December 2010
  • thivus
    edited December 2010
    The truth is, You really don't have a source do you? so you think you making me go to that site to sift through page upon pages of chines to find ones thing? typical ignorant fanboy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bryanfury83
    edited December 2010
    The truth is, You really don't have a source do you? so you think you making me go to that site to sift through page upon pages of chines to find ones thing? typical ignorant fanboy
    ARe you ending your ignorance and now you need copy other people words? poor Thiv, URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTl1kozTz2A"]Link[/URL
  • thivus
    edited December 2010
    ARe you ending your ignorance and now you need copy other people words? poor Thiv, URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTl1kozTz2A"]Link[/URL

>He thinks spamming youtube links proves a point
    s16iac.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]