Questions!!

mavchobg
mavchobg Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
Got some questions here.. anyone can pls answer me??

1. Where can i check when i'm registered for the closed beta? is there a place where you can see the date of the registration?

2. My login name is different from my forum name is this a problem?

3. Second huge wave of invitations for Phase 2 - no email = no access?

Thank you for all that respond to this thread and thank you for aswering my questions..
Post edited by mavchobg on

Comments

• rabid
    rabid Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    1. I assume you have an email history, that would be how you would check when you got your key lol.

2. Everyone's login name is different from their forum name.

3. I wouldn't trust the no email thing, I'd try to log in anyways, but if it won't let you log in, then you were not accepted into this wave.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • janedoe
    janedoe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    mavchobg wrote: »
    3. Second huge wave of invitations for Phase 2 - no email = no access?

Exactly. Until you get an email that says you're invited, you're not.... or when phase 4 begins, whichever comes first.
  • godofrndmobjcts
    godofrndmobjcts Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    just don't.. it's not worth it. It sucks.
    I Came. I got into Phase 1. I Lululululul'ed.

PWE Employee says: "ok lets get the worst aspects of each game.. and put them into one game!! ... then in the game.. we will make jokes with the npc's and have you do quests related to all our other games... but put dynasty before jade and immortals before battle of the!!!!"

PWE Boss Says: " brilliant!!!!"
  • rabid
    edited December 2010
    janedoe wrote: »
    Exactly. Until you get an email that says you're invited, you're not.... or when phase 4 begins, whichever comes first.

not always true...I know plenty of people that never got an email and could log in :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mavchobg
    mavchobg Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    thank you, this helps a bit.. i didnt try to log in yet but.. i'm almost sure that if you dont get email you dont have access.. i will try anyway later..
  • rabid
    edited December 2010
    Most likely without email, you won't have access, however it's been proven that it doesn't hurt to try anyways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.