OBT when????

kcong
kcong Posts: 29 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
Ok so phase 4 will be on february?And youre just in phase 2?
Ok,i am not so much interested in CBT tests at games cuz its a waste of time but:If phase 4 starts in february the open beta would start in march?That would be a nice birthday present for me cuz i really want to play this game but its always something....
Post edited by kcong on

Comments

• divinebeast
    divinebeast Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Hmmk...first of all, beta tests are all but useless.
    to make an English game out of an Asian game you'll have to edit a LOT of code, which leads to a lot of bugs.
    Now can't have those when when the game goes live right? thats what beta tests are used for.^^;

and from what I've heard, phase 4 is equal to open beta. but I'm not too sure of that...

anyways, just wish I could be testing right now... could be of some use for me since I'm doing a gamedesigning study, and debugging stuff might become an important thing for me some day... xD
  • mekaneko
    mekaneko Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i just download and install the game even if i can't log in due to that phases what-so-ever just so i wont forget to play this game when the open beta comes out i just cant wait the game looks decently cool + the skill animations and skill + the auto tracking quest + the GPX
  • katozuma
    katozuma Posts: 705 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    This topic is just going to get close by the mods, man this is slowly becoming dejavu if not the "login/account won't work problem" its the open beta question thread.

OBT will most likely come feb or march
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited December 2010
    katozuma wrote: »
    This topic is just going to get close by the mods, man this is slowly becoming dejavu if not the "login/account won't work problem" its the open beta question thread.

OBT will most likely come feb or march

nah the OB question isn't asked nearly as many times as the "why can't I log in" thread, maybe once it's halfway throught phase 3, this will be the most redundant question posted, but til then.."why can't I log in" still reigns
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • kcong
    kcong Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Man i gotta wait a lot of time.....................................................:mad:
    Till i will be able to play the game itself,not the tests
  • angelicmuse
    angelicmuse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    kcong wrote: »
    Man i gotta wait a lot of time.....................................................:mad:
    Till i will be able to play the game itself,not the tests

Basically? Yes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • janedoe
    janedoe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    kcong wrote: »
    OBT when????

Whenever they officially announce the date, which is not known yet. And I really wish you people would stop beginning forum posts with "ok". It is VERY irritating.
  • angelicmuse
    angelicmuse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    janedoe wrote: »
    Whenever they officially announce the date, which is not known yet. And I really wish you people would stop beginning forum posts with "ok". It is VERY irritating.

Better then "Umm" or "Like"...not by much though >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tracyx
    tracyx Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    This beta is going on for a LONG time - but in my eyes that's a good thing, because (hopefully) that will mean they will fix all the bugs and translation errors before launch. Now if there are STILL bugs after launch there will be NO EXCUSE for that considering this insanely long beta testing period...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mstgcs
    mstgcs Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    tracyx wrote: »
    This beta is going on for a LONG time - but in my eyes that's a good thing, because (hopefully) that will mean they will fix all the bugs and translation errors before launch. Now if there are STILL bugs after launch there will be NO EXCUSE for that considering this insanely long beta testing period...

There will always be bugs whether they are small or big, you can't really get every single bug fixed down to detail, just doesn't happen, hopefully with this long closed beta period, most of the bugs will be fixed though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thirtythirtyonefifty
    thirtythirtyonefifty Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    1. You realize, that this so called closed beta IS the same game as the Chinese Shenmo (Forsaken World)?
    2. The Chinese have already beta-tested the engine and removed the real bugs. (yes it is the same engine as FW NA with the exception of Chinese language)
    3. The Chinese "version" as alot of people like to say, is actually in OPEN BETA.
    4. This "closed beta" is just a way to try and create more hype over a game which hype is already gone because of PWE's own mistakes and too long closed beta periods.
  • deathbunny
    deathbunny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Please just Search first. You will see that many threads similar to this have been closed because there is no set date as of yet and such threads only disintegrate into spam/QQ threads.

cz47.gif
    Post in the right section and maybe you'll get the help you seek.

[ Guide Index | Search | PWE Support ]
This discussion has been closed.