Phase 3 start date

Comments

• sassiangel
    sassiangel Posts: 80
    edited December 2010
    breaker87 wrote: »
    I Just Commented In The Contest Thread That I Thought You Were In Already. Well Atleast I'm Not Alone ^^

So When We Having The Loser BBQ And Wine Mixer? My Fridays Are Booked Tho ={

O.O I'll bring the wine and how bout a Saturday so no one has work or school the following day...be sure to invite the rest of us non-cb'ers lmao
  • ezmeralda
    ezmeralda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    melnii wrote: »
    Aren't you allowed to have multiple accounts?

Not really, no, but as long as you don't go around screaming it it's alright.
  • killedyouquickly
    killedyouquickly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    "Come on man" this game ever gonna get off the ground? i aint spendin no more money on perfect world or playing any other titles until it's out...
  • ezmeralda
    edited December 2010
    It's in the middle of Phase 2 of testing, so yes it is 'off the ground'. Derp.
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited December 2010
    ezmeralda wrote: »

it's more like hovering
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • ezmeralda
    edited December 2010
    drakenfyre wrote: »
    it's more like hovering

True, but he makes it sound like CB hasn't even started. Or like the entire thing is just at a standstill. xD
  • drakenfyre
    edited December 2010
    True, but he makes it sound like CB hasn't even started. Or like the entire thing is just at a standstill. xD

oh I know, most don't see the game as "off the ground" unless it's on OP or unless they can log in and play, if it doesn't meet one of those requirements then it's not going anywhere
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • sieg526
    sieg526 Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    OMG theres more phases JUST LET IT B LIVED ALREADY!!!
  • l337officeninja
    l337officeninja Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Not really, no, but as long as you don't go around screaming it it's alright.

You wanna post where it says this in the TOS? The only thing I ever remember reading is that you can't multi-client. I've also read that it's ok to have the client on two computers running with two different accounts logged in, but with one person playing them both.
  • katozuma
    katozuma Posts: 705 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    crabclaw wrote: »
    Info inbound:

Phase 3 of CB testing will start on January 12th at the latest. Depending on how things proceed for Phase 2 updates, this date could be substantially pushed forward.

Phase 3 will open up a new array of stuff to test, including:

Content up to level 50.

The marketplace will be enabled for testing, with all testers provided free FW marketplace currency to spend/sell/fill a swimming pool with. This currency will only be usable in the FW closed beta and will not transfer to any other PWE titles.

Two days after I get my second check. Thought the zen/gold would be given in phase 2 but i guess not. After seeing my gpa think it would be best if i stay away from the games. it drop....ALOT, that what i get for procrastinating, but i pass all of my classes.

Just check my email and I got in the R*FT beta
    join/ R*FT less than a month already getting in their beta
    join/reg FW like 9months ago and have yet to see the light of day in their game
    ....off to Netflix nothing else left to do
  • kaladeran
    kaladeran Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i hope they do CB3 on the 25 ... Awesomez christmas present :3
  • katozuma
    edited December 2010
    kaladeran wrote: »
    i hope they do CB3 on the 25 ... Awesomez christmas present :3

Even though it would be a month after phase 2 started, I highly doubt the a phase will start earlier than schedule. It more likely to have a phase delayed than deliver early. The only thing you will probably get on the 25th from pwe is reduce prices on zen and maybe a special item thats nontradeable/sellable
  • stacyraven
    stacyraven Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I'm so not looking forward to the wipe. I think I might just stop leveling and wait until release. I hate to put so much work into a character that is going to be deleted. I'm really looking forward to working on my permanent character though. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fully alive ♥ More than most ♥ Ready to smile and love life ~Flyleaf
  • smaau
    smaau Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    stacyraven wrote: »
    I'm so not looking forward to the wipe. I think I might just stop leveling and wait until release. I hate to put so much work into a character that is going to be deleted. I'm really looking forward to working on my permanent character though. :)

So.. why did you in the first place even wanted to be a beta tester? Do you even know what you should do in beta?
  • straykitten
    straykitten Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I can't understand why don't they let us all test this game:| I am too tired of waiting for them to let me play
  • killedyouquickly
    killedyouquickly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010

i don't need your dumb comments, leave it to the GM's to reply or talk to someone who cares what you have to say...
  • headmeaw
    headmeaw Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    5265292381_36b7b58b19_z.jpg
  • drakenfyre
    edited December 2010
    i don't need your dumb comments, leave it to the GM's to reply or talk to someone who cares what you have to say...

GM's have already made the announcemnt that the game is "off the ground" by the beta being out, if you want a more personal answer you can always pm them
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • omega74
    omega74 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    stacyraven wrote: »

Are you effin kidding me....I've been waiting to BETA this game since they announced it and you're worried about leveling a CBT character intead of improving the game.....Unbelievable
  • navydad1
    navydad1 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i agree, im still waiting to see what the game is about, to hear that some of u are able to play and are complaining about your char being deleted after closed beta is stupid, u was told at start chars would be deleted after CB, be glad u get a chance to see what game is about and help improve it, think of it this way, you have a huge advantage over the rest of us when it opens, you will know what to do already, so stop being selfish and greedy and be thankful u get to play at all, some of us would love to have the chance, if your that mad just give us your login and let us play it
  • blondie987
    blondie987 Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I wish i knew what to say here i really do but to be honest i'm all out of things to say about this game and how disappointed and angry i am with pwe entertainment at how they are handling closed beta.
  • devils1sister
    devils1sister Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    WOULDN'T 3 PHASES WORK? sorry caplock. the 3 phase could get the bugs, fix them, and get all beta key holders in to load the servers. PWI has the exp. with games, they should not need months to open game ,when the game ran in china and went open. just my thought.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dragonsky
    dragonsky Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Getting abit board an fed up with all this waiting these Phase were completely stupid u make us wait while the game isbeingdonethen still make people wait while these phase r comensing, during beta surely every1 should be able to get ingame
  • angelicmuse
    angelicmuse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    breaker87 wrote: »
    I Just Commented In The Contest Thread That I Thought You Were In Already. Well Atleast I'm Not Alone ^^

Yep yep - I responded to you in the contest thread about this already too lol Of course you're invited to the party! Just haven't set a date yet... >.>
    omega74 wrote: »
    Are you effin kidding me....I've been waiting to BETA this game since they announced it and you're worried about leveling a CBT character intead of improving the game.....Unbelievable

OMG...I know right? Posts like that drive me crazy too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • katarla
    katarla Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Ok basically i just wanna ask when is Open Beta gonna start? You know what im just kinda of feed up here so i really dont give a **** about the Beta Phases. Im just waiting for Open Beta where i can actually play the game.

~ Originally Posted by breaker87

~ Yep yep - I responded to you in the contest thread about this already too lol Of course you're invited to the party! Just haven't set a date yet... >.>

Oh my god! Really can i come? Cuz im one of those losers who got so excited about this game and who's hopes just came crashing down when i couldnt get in :) !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • katozuma
    edited December 2010
    blondie987 wrote: »
    I wish i knew what to say here i really do but to be honest i'm all out of things to say about this game and how disappointed and angry i am with pwe entertainment at how they are handling closed beta.

Same here, I'm not sure who was the person/group of people recommended that the selection be random, which should of never happen to begin with. Truthfully speaking I can't be angry at the game seeing as I have never played, but PWE is a different story. It seem like they are getting worse and worse( god i wish worser was a word). PWI have become dead (note this is in the eyes of of its hardcore audience). I'm pretty sure pwe will take FW down the same road less than the time it took PWI, I bet you.
    Are you effin kidding me....I've been waiting to BETA this game since they announced it and you're worried about leveling a CBT character instead of improving the game.....Unbelievable

Out of all the people playing FW I would say less 10-30% are helping to improve the game while 70-90% are just enjoying. Truthfully if i was let in right I would be trying to enjoy the game. By enjoy I don't mean get my character to level 49, seem kind of dumb especially if it's going to get erase. I mean trying every(well not every but most) feature in the game.

Hmm wonder how much do PWE paid testers make.

went looking in the forum for something I wrote about voting/support and found it. I might post it later.

Back to Rift, for now. Wait seem to have forgot something

The Loser BBQ And Wine Mixer....Ouh Ouh can I come?

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTT here I come
  • bellylint
    bellylint Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    nameisnew wrote: »
    That's your choice. CBTs are not about playing the game. They're about improving the game by testing all the features. You get the advantage of a sneak peak as well, but the point is still testing. ^^

Well that's somewhat of a double bullcrap. You're right about the fact that CBT's are not about "fun" at all, they are there to test the game and nothing else which is somewhat failed by almost everyone but a tiny minority of people here.

But here's the thing tho, the one reason for the existence of P-4 is that it's there just to "please" people that felt they were doublecrossed by this company. P4 is nothing but an empty shell, it's simply there so people will say "omg I was able to get into the game before open beta... and so they were right when they said that everyone with a cbt serial would be able to play!". That... that.. is again something now many will see here.

P.S as for the poster who said that his birthday is the 16th and this is a birthday present for him.... lordy... I hope you were kidding cause if a online game switching phases is a present for you... seriously.. I won't even comment further :P

Oh and.. to the managers of the forum, you might consider installing some controls over sigs, they are slowly and surely going out of control. Mile long sigs, I can easily block them all with Ad block but annoying to many for sure and pointless and most of them are not even related in any way, shape or form to the game.
  • angelicmuse
    edited December 2010
    katarla wrote: »
    Ok basically i just wanna ask when is Open Beta gonna start? You know what im just kinda of feed up here so i really dont give a **** about the Beta Phases. Im just waiting for Open Beta where i can actually play the game.

Open Beta is what they're calling Phase 4 where we'll FINALLY get in, almost a YEAR after redeeming our keys, in February 2011.
    katarla wrote: »
    ~ Originally Posted by breaker87

~ Yep yep - I responded to you in the contest thread about this already too lol Of course you're invited to the party! Just haven't set a date yet... >.>

Oh my god! Really can i come? Cuz im one of those losers who got so excited about this game and who's hopes just came crashing down when i couldnt get in :) !

katozuma wrote: »
    The Loser BBQ And Wine Mixer....Ouh Ouh can I come?

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTT here I come

Any Beta Key redeemer who should've gotten in 2 months ago but still haven't are invited to the party!!! Just BYOB though... =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drakenfyre
    edited December 2010
    instead of BYOB, I'll bring the chips and salsa...don't need to be charged with intoxicating the minors here LOLZ
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • angelicmuse
    edited December 2010
    drakenfyre wrote: »
    instead of BYOB, I'll bring the chips and salsa...don't need to be charged with intoxicating the minors here LOLZ

I know right?! I don't want to be either, that's why I said the BYOB LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.