Immortals Guild Base Video Tour

hilshooter
hilshooter Posts: 150 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vok3kkyDXHs

Video of a tour by our Guild Base for those that are not in CBT...

and also for those that are in..

Come Visit Us!!

Entrance at Kalaires Plain.
30851719.jpg

Enjoy :)
Post edited by hilshooter on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ImmortalsFW Videos of Instances, Events and PK.

"I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last."

Comments

• xleon009
    xleon009 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Nice video Hixxy... huge aren't they xD.
    FW CB Phase 1
    Sinner - Kindred Assassin Lvl 40
    Magex - Human Mage Lvl 40
    Blueyes - Elf Bard Lvl 32
    Spaceman - Dwarf Marksman Lvl 32
  • hilshooter
    edited December 2010
    ye lolol when i got there i was so lost xP

but they still feel kinda empty ^^ need to lvl i guess :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• closeshot
    closeshot Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    nice video.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lavos900
    lavos900 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    You can enter from any port, not just a single one. Also, old.
  • xsurticx
    xsurticx Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    What's that buff you have on you in the video? Is it just something saying you're in your base or is it some defensive buff for when you're in your base?
    Ragequit Non-factor
    Kurokona: 40 Priest
  • zaelmith
    zaelmith Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    xsurticx wrote: »
    What's that buff you have on you in the video? Is it just something saying you're in your base or is it some defensive buff for when you're in your base?

It's sort of a protection. You can't be attacked by others while you're in your guild base (except for when you start the attack).
  • bryanfury83
    bryanfury83 Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited December 2010
  • xxblindmanxx
    xxblindmanxx Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Since there are only a select few I would imagine they are NOT permanent. I'm thinking once they are all sold you will be able to "siege" them to win them from other guilds. All speculation of course.
    Ragnarok Commander
    [SIGPIC]http://ragnarok.omgforum.net/[/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Xandyr for the Sig!
    Ragnarok is recruiting PvE and PvP players for world domination! Check us out at ragnarok.omgforum.net!
  • xleon009
    xleon009 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Since there are only a select few I would imagine they are NOT permanent. I'm thinking once they are all sold you will be able to "siege" them to win them from other guilds. All speculation of course.

Select few? On a Chinese server i've seen there bidding over #300 base number... also before CB the GM's said there would be 500 or more bases available. But also mention aerial / guild base battles... but didn't mention if we fight to take a base or to just damage it. We'll see soon enough xD... but if its to take bases then i hope its a little more than a simple who ever got the most members wins the siege. Because once you won the bid on a base... the guild then has to pay a daily maintance cost and this cost increases with every upgrade you do to your base.
    FW CB Phase 1
    Sinner - Kindred Assassin Lvl 40
    Magex - Human Mage Lvl 40
    Blueyes - Elf Bard Lvl 32
    Spaceman - Dwarf Marksman Lvl 32
  • deeecay
    deeecay Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I just wanted to leave a big "GZ".
    Enjoy your new base ;-)

-Decay
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Forsaken World Tavern
    visit us @ fw-tavern.com!
    Your FW Community
  • xreinhart
    xreinhart Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    The idea of having unlimited bases was a really bad one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • onestarz
    onestarz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    xreinhart wrote: »
    The idea of having unlimited bases was a really bad one.

i dont think so... i really wouldnt want guilds coming in and invading a guild base and take it away... i think all guild deserve to have their own place if they can pay for it... and from what ive heard its already enough of a hassle to maintain a guild base
    No longer participating in FW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a Master Healer. But all Masters still have much to learn.
  • rqwater
    rqwater Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Takes the competition out of the game, pvp without rewards is bland. The bragging rights that come out of dominating guild wars isn't enough imo.
  • xsurticx
    xsurticx Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i dont think so... i really wouldnt want guilds coming in and invading a guild base and take it away... i think all guild deserve to have their own place if they can pay for it... and from what ive heard its already enough of a hassle to maintain a guild base
    If you don't want to chance losing a base then you shouldn't be allowed to get one.

Something with a mark like a base should be a sign of power, not something every scrub can get with enough coin.
    Ragequit Non-factor
    Kurokona: 40 Priest
  • xreinhart
    edited December 2010
    onestarz wrote: »
    No, it makes the guild bases far more valuable, which is better for everyone and better for the guilds who deserve them. Just because they're limited doesn't mean there should 10 or something. I was thinking 40 or 50 at the minimum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fenrina
    fenrina Posts: 336
    edited December 2010
    rqwater wrote: »
    Takes the competition out of the game, pvp without rewards is bland. The bragging rights that come out of dominating guild wars isn't enough imo.

True, but you don't need to take over someone's base to get rewards from pvp. Even if the bases are effectively unlimited, some of the best perks to having one may have to be earned the "hard way" (PvP).
  • heroicfish
    heroicfish Posts: 2,149 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Pretty sure that's just a waste of space.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

The sensation was scissors and too much to scream,
    so instead I just started to laugh.
  • xreinhart
    edited December 2010
    heroicfish wrote: »
    Pretty sure that's just a waste of space.

image.php?u=14455498000&type=sigpic&dateline=1291330082
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heroicfish
    heroicfish Posts: 2,149 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    image.php?u=14455498000&type=sigpic&dateline=1291330082

Impressive
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

The sensation was scissors and too much to scream,
    so instead I just started to laugh.
  • mushroomtat
    mushroomtat Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    The pvp over guild bases was all this game really had to offer IMO, if that is out of the question...thank god rift is coming out.

Playing rift tomorrow. :) er today.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Warrior - 40 - MushroomTat
    Priest - 30 - DingDongFu
    Vampire - 30 - Sookie
    Marksman - 30 - MiniT
    Assassin - 28 - RageQuit
    Bard - 30 - IGiveGoodAural
    Protector -29 - OffensiveTank
    Mage - 27 - ThisClassBlows
  • deathbunny
    deathbunny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Thanks for sharing... though the camera work made me nauseous.. =/

cz47.gif
    Post in the right section and maybe you'll get the help you seek.

[ Guide Index | Search | PWE Support ]
  • xreinhart
    edited December 2010
    heroicfish wrote: »
    Impressive
    Not gonna lie, you have one of the best looking sigs.

And yeah Killa, if Rift doesn't work out, you could always fund your own MMO project with the money you have now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mushroomtat
    edited December 2010
    Not gonna lie, you have one of the best looking sigs.

And yeah Killa, if Rift doesn't work out, you could always fund your own MMO project with the money you have now.

This is very true...I didn't think of that. :O I wonder if I could buy FW. xD Not that I want to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Priest - 30 - DingDongFu
    Vampire - 30 - Sookie
    Marksman - 30 - MiniT
    Assassin - 28 - RageQuit
  • hilshooter
    edited December 2010
    deathbunny wrote: »
    Thanks for sharing... though the camera work made me nauseous.. =/
    ye i play under the influence of drugs ;(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• youniverse
    youniverse Posts: 75
    edited December 2010
    hilshooter wrote: »
    ye i play under the influence of drugs ;(

Very nice. Once I have access to the game I'll visit you. Just make sure to built a bar, or a coffeeshop :)
  • edi
    edi Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    youniverse wrote: »
    Very nice. Once I have access to the game I'll visit you. Just make sure to built a bar, or a coffeeshop :)

lol...now lot of ppl wants to build Pub...too many drankers lol...I wonder if they will have beer to order...

guild base is rly nice place to have tbh...still don`t know about future wars but like somebody already said, its enough that u need to pay maintenance everyday for them and its rly not small money. Every building u build raises it. On the other hand, every building will offer to whole server chance to buy some unique items. That mount inside is rly rly tempting to buy but its worth 27g. Also there r new recipes for alchemy, cooking...The higher the lvl of base, the more things to buy which u cant find at comon npc`s. U also get a lot of new qs that gives u tons of soul coins. So far, we like it very much.
  • lunnark
    lunnark Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Some asked about the number of the guild bases - it is related to the number of level 3 guilds. Always.
    (i think is obvious why level 3 -> you have to be a level 3 guild to even access the bidding for a base).

Now reagarding the wars for the guild bases, I am pretty sure that it will be implemented soon. We all have seen SS with wars for floating castles. I can only assume that was nothing else than guild bases.

What I am not sure is how the conquering will function. Momentarily you can enhance the guild with 1 building per/day (given you met all the necessary requirements which mean A LOT of hard work from guild members to be met, trust me). That building can be from a trading post with items you don't get normally from grocers and merchant on the map to (probably) defensive buildings that can aid against a siege.

ALL guild expenses are in REAL gold, not soul coin. The more buildings the more upkeep. Atm my guild base has 28gold upkeep daily.

Not sure how will this function after a base is conquered - huge amounts of diamonds and gold to keep it and build it just to be taken over is a little meeh. And yes, up to some level i think every guild should have their own spot to hang out.

On the other hand guild wars are the cherry on top of every MMO, so I don't know what to say, but is vital.
    Perhaps if you lose the base you should be able to keep all the upgrades when/if you get it back or smth like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mushroomtat
    edited December 2010
    lunnark wrote: »
    Some asked about the number of the guild bases - it is related to the number of level 3 guilds. Always.
    (i think is obvious why level 3 -> you have to be a level 3 guild to even access the bidding for a base).

Now reagarding the wars for the guild bases, I am pretty sure that it will be implemented soon. We all have seen SS with wars for floating castles. I can only assume that was nothing else than guild bases.

What I am not sure is how the conquering will function. Momentarily you can enhance the guild with 1 building per/day (given you met all the necessary requirements which mean A LOT of hard work from guild members to be met, trust me). That building can be from a trading post with items you don't get normally from grocers and merchant on the map to (probably) defensive buildings that can aid against a siege.

ALL guild expenses are in REAL gold, not soul coin. The more buildings the more upkeep. Atm my guild base has 28gold upkeep daily.

Not sure how will this function after a base is conquered - huge amounts of diamonds and gold to keep it and build it just to be taken over is a little meeh. And yes, up to some level i think every guild should have their own spot to hang out.

On the other hand guild wars are the cherry on top of every MMO, so I don't know what to say, but is vital.
    Perhaps if you lose the base you should be able to keep all the upgrades when/if you get it back or smth like that.

Sounds really lame, so basically this game has like no real pvp besides the 'war system' and safe zone pk.

Hellooooo rift.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Priest - 30 - DingDongFu
    Vampire - 30 - Sookie
    Marksman - 30 - MiniT
    Assassin - 28 - RageQuit
  • hilshooter
    edited December 2010
    Sounds really lame, so basically this game has like no real pvp besides the 'war system' and safe zone pk.

Hellooooo rift.
    i knew you guys wouldnt last here seen much guilds like yours.. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• xreinhart
    edited December 2010
    hilshooter wrote: »
    i knew you guys wouldnt last here seen much guilds like yours.. :)
    I don't think anything is official yet, but rest assured if we leave, you guys will be able to build your GW ratio into the positives again. Best of luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.