I'm stuck with Assassin.

2»

Comments

• hawke18
    hawke18 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    radonx wrote: »
    nope convulsion is not the biggest...there are far more bigger trolls here..
    and i am a big fan(i am telling the truth) of one of em.
    a talented and skilled one...or may i say natural talent.
    u should see hw she bends the topic..even if it is rubbish...she still wins the duel(word duel)
    :-D

in that range of trolling convulsion is a small boy....

@convulsion : i understand ur point...yes a group of 15-20 MM will do the mass kill
    but still u r saying assasins are useless..
    dude..assasins are one of the top counter-Strategic elements..they are able to ruin mostly any kind of strategy..in mass pvp strategy plays a big roll..
    just in case
    lets say your 15 MM with protector and warriors shielding and priest supporting..
    to counter it a few stealthed assasins are enough(15-20)..attack from rear and sides..
    by the time the other classes distract em at front..
    so that the MM formation or any thing can be disrupted..then it could be made certain that they never for again another formation...whith help of assasins itself
    the only trouble for assasins to take will be protector..if tats the target..
    so in mass pvp mass kill with aoers wont work every time
    this is not a real strategy or anything...i just made it up nw(yea ...its funny)
    counter strategy are mostly made at the point of combat...and assasins play a big role in it
    (any way there is no stealth detectors in game ..is there..
    only stealth cancelling...tat os no one is gonna use aoe all around them all the time)

so saying assasins can only get 1 kill at a time and they are useless in mass pvp is rubbish

*no offense* just expressing wat came to my mind

and also one more question : hw many crit does a assasin have at lvl 50(i mean in CN version)..from just an ordinary gear...i just need an approx of tat..so i can chose between edge or shadow(still prefers shadow...cool evasion)

15 MM lol. By the sounds of it they will have 50. Then they get a couple of warriors and protectors. Make the warriors spec half tenacity half rage. Get the protectors to spec half outer crust half protect. Then surround the 50 MM with protectors and warriors. Have warriors spam crushing roar and threatening roar. Have protectors spam earth rift and mass taunt. While the marksman pew pew everyone behind a wall of tanks unreachable by anyone. Pro stategy right?
  • radonx
    radonx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    hawke18 wrote: »
    15 MM lol. By the sounds of it they will have 50. Then they get a couple of warriors and protectors. Make the warriors spec half tenacity half rage. Get the protectors to spec half outer crust half protect. Then surround the 50 MM with protectors and warriors. Have warriors spam crushing roar and threatening roar. Have protectors spam earth rift and mass taunt. While the marksman pew pew everyone behind a wall of tanks unreachable by anyone. Pro stategy right?

LOL...XD
    (dont let convulsion see it ...if convulsion see's it ..he will eat u)
    this might be his master strategy..i

just a joke dont take it serious.......... :-D
    Give Respect & Take Respect
  • ipeonrocks1
    ipeonrocks1 Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Tbh I agree hes not the biggest troll ever, its clear that TruthWarren of PWI is the biggest troll ever. Convlusion would be the second biggest troll I've ever seen :)

Back on topic I agree with the person above me. Assassins are not useless in any way. And if you call what we do useless then go ahead but no class is useless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Gob
    Race: Human
    Class: Warrior
  • hanso
    hanso Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    radonx wrote: »
    and also one more question : hw many crit does a assasin have at lvl 50(i mean in CN version)..from just an ordinary gear...i just need an approx of tat..so i can chose between edge or shadow(still prefers shadow...cool evasion)

~15% at 70 with ok gear.
  • rqconvulsion
    rqconvulsion Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    hanso wrote: »
    ~15% at 70 with ok gear.

Source? cuz I seen it at 27% with half decent.

http://i51.tinypic.com/2wg7x39.jpg
    Convulsion BEST PLAYER ON THE SERVER!
  • hanso
    hanso Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Source? cuz I seen it at 27% with half decent.

http://i51.tinypic.com/2wg7x39.jpg

http://img101.imageshack.us/i/1010160319ca76e205f7d76.jpg/

looking at your pic, that guy on my screen must be naked ^^
  • rqconvulsion
    edited November 2010
    hanso wrote: »
    http://img101.imageshack.us/i/1010160319ca76e205f7d76.jpg/

looking at your pic, that guy on my screen must be naked ^^

Lol yeah that dude sucks.
  • ipeonrocks1
    edited November 2010
    Lol yeah that dude sucks.

Assuming an endgame assassin has good gear (not godly gear) could the crit % range from 30-40%?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rqconvulsion
    edited November 2010
    Assuming an endgame assassin has good gear (not godly gear) could the crit % range from 30-40%?

Not godly no. But in godly yes.
  • ipeonrocks1
    edited November 2010
    Ok then...

In your honest opinion would you say assassins are good 1 on 1 pkers? You sound so negative about them. I'm not in closed beta one so I really don't know anything yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • quo13
    quo13 Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Ok then...

In your honest opinion would you say assassins are good 1 on 1 pkers? You sound so negative about them. I'm not in closed beta one so I really don't know anything yet.

yeah peon, it doesn't seem like convulsion is very friendly with sins. He/She could be right about Sins being bad at mass pvp but thing about Sins are...

What Sin's can do: PK/1vs1 PVP the best out of the other class
    What Sin's don't do: PVE/ Mass PVP the best out of the other classes
    [SIGPIC]There is no good or evil, only power and those too weak to seek it. [/SIGPIC]
    Proud Member of Black Card Nation
    IGNs: Kikazu ~ Yasashi
    Classes: Assassin ~ Priest
    Lvl: Doesn't matter atm