Overpowered warrior, useless assassin and other problems

Comments

• mizerrr
    mizerrr Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    We can now have 40lvl. Comparing assasin and warrior at this level we can see how strong and overpowered is WR. For example sin and wr with similiar set(sin in that compare have a little better refines on set):
    Sin:
    Hp:7400
    def:370
    att:1130-1178
    WR:
    Hp:9400
    def:394
    att:1600-1650 (WTF?!) <---- that is without any stance.

besides warrior has better add-on's in set (more attack,hp,def, i talking about 30lvl LH set, but with other it is the same). Even protector dont have sometimes that hp which have WR, of course warrior's att is higher too :eek:. It is also clear that skills are stronger than sin.And here is the question, when will support the intention to do something with this?!and dont say to hell wr isn't overpowered!
  • papagalikus
    papagalikus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    thivus wrote: »
    How do you know which God I am referring to? For all you know my God could be Xenu or Nazara. Or the universe itself

Hmmm, he said that theres no God (and i humble agree) so that means he refers to any possible God. Sooooooo it doesnt matter wich God ur referning to , K ?

Yes this is an alt account that im using so that ppl wont rage at my main about religion.
    I dont want to start an aguement im just pointing things out O_O (yeah , i have fingers so i can point things)

PS: The only Gods that excist are the 7 FW Gods =D

Now pls return to the warrior discussion
  • jackyo
    jackyo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    mizerrr wrote: »
    We can now have 40lvl. Comparing assasin and warrior at this level we can see how strong and overpowered is WR. For example sin and wr with similiar set(sin in that compare have a little better refines on set):
    Sin:
    WR:

besides warrior has better add-on's in set (more attack,hp,def, i talking about 30lvl LH set, but with other it is the same). Even protector dont have sometimes that hp which have WR, of course warrior's att is higher too :eek:. It is also clear that skills are stronger than sin.And here is the question, when will support the intention to do something with this?!and dont say to hell wr isn't overpowered!

Sins get a couple of second buff that makes EVERYTHING miss on them

sins Can gather soul orbs IN STEALTH and pop out with a red hand, 1 -2 hitting everyone

Sins attack faster then warriors

sins are the overpowered ones here.. so what if u have lower hp and dmg
    if u attack faster and nothing can hit you

stop QQing and learn to play the class or re-roll
    Have you ever Danced with a Devil in the pale moonlight ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Human / Demon Warrior~
    ~CB Phase 1 Tester~
    Dungeon design contest Phase one Winner
  • mizerrr
    edited December 2010
    For now evasion isn't working, my skills faster than wr?! ahahaha dont think so ;] and stealth isn't usefull at 100%, you can knock out me from stealth (you have 2 skills for that), first stealth work only in non combat state, but that second have long cooldawn time... and if i disappear i lost more than if i didnt do it...cuz your skill to knock out from stealth decreasing my evasion, crit chance and other stats ;] in addition your pet can still hit me when i'm in stealth (i cant use mine cuz he betrayer my position)
  • hawke18
    hawke18 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Sin:
    WR:

Dude stop lying to try and make warrior look OP. 1600 AP without stance? And you say the sin and warrior have equal gear? Dream on. Where's the screenshots for proof?

It's clear you're determined to believe that warriors are OP and nothing anyone says or proves otherwise will change your mind so just go roll and warrior then and go away. Stop QQing.
  • thivus
    thivus Posts: 800 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Hmmm, he said that theres no God (and i humble agree) so that means he refers to any possible God. Sooooooo it doesnt matter wich God ur referning to , K ?

Yes this is an alt account that im using so that ppl wont rage at my main about religion.
    I dont want to start an aguement im just pointing things out O_O (yeah , i have fingers so i can point things)

PS: The only Gods that excist are the 7 FW Gods =D

Now pls return to the warrior discussion

It doesn't? Then what if i'm referring* to you? Then you don't exist. Woot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    race/Class:Kindred Vampire | Stoneman protector
    Ingame name:MercuryLaumpe | Thivus
  • mizerrr
    edited December 2010
    Is not it strange that only people playing as a warrior do not see any objection? yeah, you are right leave it as it is, let the game be unbalanced. Just a pity that so few people here looks, cuz in game a lot of players has reservations on a balance.
  • tyanara
    tyanara Posts: 734 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    You sin noobs who cry about warrior stances realize that's their important game mechanic they got right? And guess what, you have too, it's called Blast and Agony Orbs. Which either improve your skills (like Nightmare Termination) or increase your damage and crits if you stack them.

Just because stances appear on character screen to make huge attack numbers doesn't mean sins don't have anything like orbs to help them.

I have played both classes (and 3 others) and both are great in their own way (except the pet bugging stealth like it was mentioned). The only big annoyance for sins for me was their mana consumption mostly in PvE, because spamming so many skills. Learn to play your class and stop QQing.

Also I only played till 40 obviously so I don't have experience with Blade of Reflection (Rage talent) but that does seem OP I have to admit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hawke18
    edited December 2010
    Is not it strange that only people playing as a warrior do not see any objection? yeah, you are right leave it as it is, let the game be unbalanced. Just a pity that so few people here looks, cuz in game a lot of players has reservations on a balance.

Maybe it's because only people who have played warrior know what their pros and cons are while you're only determined to see the pros. And you really can't talk because you play a sin and that's why you're saying they're weak and asking for buffs so the class you play can be OP. If you truly believe that warriors are so OP, it's not too late to just play one so go do that.

And I'm still waiting for those screenshots of where a warrior has 1600 attack vs sins 1100 attack with same gear.
  • xsurticx
    xsurticx Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Priest here, there's NOTHING OP about warriors outside of duels. Duels do not matter in this game because of the guild bases and such. REAL pvp is a team effort and Warriors are a lot less powerful in a team situation.
    Ragequit Non-factor
    Kurokona: 40 Priest
  • jackyo
    jackyo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    -For now evasion isn't working,
    -my skills faster than wr?! ahahaha dont think so ;]
    -you can knock out me from stealth (you have 2 skills for that),
    -in addition your pet can still hit me when i'm in stealth

Evasion isnt working? Have u Even played this game or are u basing everything on Forum speculations ? Cuz i Miss 70% of the time on sins >.<

Yes your skill combo is alot faster, warrior skills take 2-3 sec to cast, yours take 1-2

2 skills to knock out? we get 1 if we go Elemental, 1 if we go Aegis, and noone has enough Talent points for both trees so where are you getting your info?
    and those skills have 10m range

No pets cant hit you in stealth

Just from this i can see that u havent even played the game and that u are a Forum troll who wants sins to be super OP and the only class everyone plays

Basily a forum troll with no info about real in-game Pvp what-so-ever

everyone should just stop posting here and feeding him
    Have you ever Danced with a Devil in the pale moonlight ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Human / Demon Warrior~
    ~CB Phase 1 Tester~
    Dungeon design contest Phase one Winner
  • beforeimpact
    beforeimpact Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    jackyo wrote: »
    Sins get a couple of second buff that makes EVERYTHING miss on them

sins Can gather soul orbs IN STEALTH and pop out with a red hand, 1 -2 hitting everyone

Sins attack faster then warriors

sins are the overpowered ones here.. so what if u have lower hp and dmg
    if u attack faster and nothing can hit you

stop QQing and learn to play the class or re-roll

This.

Assassians aren't meant to deal large amounts of damage (DPS). They're more of a HPS type class. A simple example:

Sin hits a total of 5050 every 4 seconds.
    Warrior hits 7500 every 9 seconds.

That's just a non-relevant example of how speed can out power DPS. Not to mention Sins also have the stealth (as stated in the quote).

I'd rather be a Sin that has amazing HPS than a Warrior with amazing DPS.
    Sanctuary Guild Leader
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/RVkqg.png[/SIGPIC]
    Do not follow where the path may lead.
    Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
  • thivus
    edited December 2010
    ^does not seem to know what DPS means
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fenrina
    fenrina Posts: 336
    edited December 2010
    This.

Assassians aren't meant to deal large amounts of damage (DPS). They're more of a HPS type class. A simple example:

Sin hits a total of 5050 every 4 seconds.
    Warrior hits 7500 every 9 seconds.

That's just a non-relevant example of how speed can out power DPS. Not to mention Sins also have the stealth (as stated in the quote).

I'd rather be a Sin that has amazing HPS than a Warrior with amazing DPS.

Umm, that's not how it works. Given your numbers, the sin would have a higher DPS due to speed (~10100 damage every 9 seconds on sin with warrior having 7500 damage every 9 seconds). DPS is Damage Per Second after all. Speed normally falls under DPS.

I think Damage Per Hit is what you're saying Warriors have.
  • trevtimusprime
    trevtimusprime Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    jackyo wrote: »
    Evasion isnt working? Have u Even played this game or are u basing everything on Forum speculations ? Cuz i Miss 70% of the time on sins >.<

No pets cant hit you in stealth

[/I]

I hit sins about 85% of the time I would guess, although they are the class I miss the most.

Pets CAN indeed hit a sin while stealthed.

I do think sins are relative underpowered, not OMFG SO USELESS, but I wouldn't put them in a top-tier pvp class.
    CB-Phase 1-4
    I am Snorlax and I will block your path.

DestroyTokyo- Voted best WereBeast on PWI Lost City server <3
  • stacyraven
    stacyraven Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I've played just about every class and so far I really love my Sin. She's only lv 28 so maybe it starts sucking later? For now though I have no trouble and find that it's, so far, my favorite class.

I have yet to do PVP on her though, so maybe that's what you guys are talking about?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fully alive ♥ More than most ♥ Ready to smile and love life ~Flyleaf
  • mizerrr
    edited December 2010
    Im like troll? ahaha nice to know, i dont want to make **** OP class i only want to make all classes balanced. Support wrote sin is PvP class but for now is not. That orbs are not really usefull, before they are loaded im dead. For that wr DMG what i mentioned, i mean same weapon, but wr set have better add-ons (look for 40lvl full set add-ons and compare it with sin or prot set). Now it's look like not WR is OP but sin is underpowered.
  • hawke18
    edited December 2010
    Im like troll? ahaha nice to know, i dont want to make **** OP class i only want to make all classes balanced.

No you're a troll. You're not asking for class balance because you've only played 1 character to 40, decided it's not strong enough, and ask that it gets buffed so it can be more OP.

You either don't understand English or don't seem to want to listen that sins get better late game because a lot of their better abilities only come after getting certain late game talents. Warriors on the other hand only seem really strong early game because frenzy stance gives such a big attack boost.
    For that wr DMG what i mentioned, i mean same weapon, but wr set have better add-ons (look for 40lvl full set add-ons and compare it with sin or prot set). Now it's look like not WR is OP but sin is underpowered.

1. Weapon isn't the only piece of equipment that decides attack power. 2. You said the warrior had 1600 AP without stances which was obviously a lie to try and show warriors are OP. So you've just established that you know very little about the game itself and that you're a liar so what you say can't be taken seriously. Try again with better evidence of your claims.
  • mizerrr
    edited December 2010
    Nice to know im troll, now look at your previous posts about the god... you are so funny...i will give SS with that wr ATT without stance but i have to wait for friend (wr), but please give me prove that assassin is OP. I'm waiting.
  • kakuzux
    kakuzux Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    need to know how to use a sin... all that needs to be said
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You know the first rule of combat? Shoot them before they shoot you.

Name~Kakuzu
    Human Assassin
    Guild~BlackCard
  • hawke18
    edited December 2010
    Nice to know im troll, now look at your previous posts about the god... you are so funny...

What post are you talking about? Please quote me where I was talking about whatever god you're referring to.
    i will give SS with that wr ATT without stance but i have to wait for friend (wr), but please give me prove that assassin is OP. I'm waiting.

I never said sins were OP? I said warriors aren't OP and sins get better late game. l2read.
  • nemertv
    nemertv Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    So, assasinate mobs
  • quo13
    quo13 Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    http://fw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=120711

#1 i agree with hawke, sins get better later in the game...

#2 We hardly even know about the sin skills to come. So lets calm down, drink some tea, and wait to see the true potential of all the classes :)
    [SIGPIC]There is no good or evil, only power and those too weak to seek it. [/SIGPIC]
    Proud Member of Black Card Nation
    IGNs: Kikazu ~ Yasashi
    Classes: Assassin ~ Priest
    Lvl: Doesn't matter atm
  • mizerrr
    edited December 2010
    Oh, sry about that god, my mistake, someone else talking about it, you just argue with febber
  • xbadgerx
    xbadgerx Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    umm yeah....dps= damage per second, dph= damage per hit, yes assassins were built for high damage, they just dont take it well, ......sry but i seen your *sins arent built for high damage and was like wtf?
  • legases
    legases Posts: 18
    edited December 2010
    yeah, in pwi they made sin so easy to play a 4 year old could dominate with hh90. im glad their adding skill into being a sin.
  • thivus
    edited December 2010
    quo13 wrote: »
    http://fw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=120711

#1 i agree with hawke, sins get better later in the game...

#2 We hardly even know about the sin skills to come. So lets calm down, drink some tea, and wait to see the true potential of all the classes :)

I approve of this post.

kcgj74.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pwiqq
    pwiqq Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    thivus wrote: »
    I approve of this post.

kcgj74.jpg

*scratches ballz*

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1138561&page=2

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nicodermcq
    nicodermcq Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    To the OP:

Get some skill and learn to play your class. God forbid you have to work and put your pet away in stealth and bring it back out when you attack them. Sorry you can't just target someone and roll your face from left to right until they die.

This thread should just be closed the OP clearly can't speak English and probably can't even read the skills or comprehend how game mechanics work. Please go play a less "complicated" game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krogger
    krogger Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    All i gotta say is Sin > all besides the OP protectors
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Name: Krogger
    Guild: Wicked (leader)
    Race: Kindred
    Class: Assassin