New Phase Contest Ideas

kanika
kanika Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
I'm bored. I should be studying right now. I'm not.

Instead, I decided to create a thread where you guys can post up new phase contest ideas for the upcoming Phase 3 Closed Beta! (Or Phase 2, if you're really desperate to get in). It doesn't have to be serious, it can be as silly as you want, so long as it's not offensive, of course. ;)

So go ahead! Maybe Crabclaw could see this and be inspired to create some similar contests in the near future. Maybe it'll be something that will be so awesome that he'll get you an invite just for the awesomeness of your contest idea! (which will be a contest for...best contest idea?)

Here's my idea:

New vendor image contest: Like the cat shops and the customizations in Perfect World, what would your Forsaken World "cat shop" look like?

Look forward to seeing your crazy contest ideas!
Post edited by kanika on
IGN: Minstrel
Race: Elf
Class: Bard

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Is he dead? He looks dead."

"No, he's not dead."

"Have you checked? I could kick him if you want."

Comments

• galvayra
    galvayra Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Well to keep the design tradition, how about designing a world boss encounter.
    "Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."
  • neverending11
    neverending11 Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    This is my Idea: crabclaw posts a Image, you have to edit it in whatever way possible to make it look unique, the winner is decided by the looks of the edited Image.

Just some thoughts
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081288000&dateline=1292920613[/SIGPIC]

Special Thanks To Kaos For My Signature!

ACCEPTED FOR THE PHASE TWO CONTEST THANKS CRABCLAW!

Don't Steal My Leeks!
  • bianchia
    bianchia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Item design contest. Like make a potion and describe its effects or something.
  • hlpain
    hlpain Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I like the ideea of making a storyline ... a lore of some kind for a city, a God ... or someone very important in the game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kanika
    edited December 2010
    hlpain wrote: »
    I like the ideea of making a storyline ... a lore of some kind for a city, a God ... or someone very important in the game

Oh like the history of an NPC or a city or something in PW! :D I entered in that kind of contest a while ago in Perfect World... Didn't win though, heh.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"No, he's not dead."

• hlpain
    hlpain Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    kanika wrote: »
    Oh like the history of an NPC or a city or something in PW! :D I entered in that kind of contest a while ago in Perfect World... Didn't win though, heh.

Yep, i`m a big fan of a certain game lore. There are actually books based on that (yea, i`m a book fan ^^) it's nice to see everyones imagination in action.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • la305
    la305 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    well.. design your pet or mount would be interesting
  • kanika
    edited December 2010
    How about weird one, like design your own armor or something? xD I can just see it now: +100000 to all stats plus invincibility and resistance to magic attacks. Oh, and +100000000000000000 hp and mp of course. :D

On second thought, that sounds like a bad contest idea.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"No, he's not dead."

• biggesthobbit
    biggesthobbit Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I think crab needs to run a contest to see who can design the best contest. This would be my entry for that contest as well.

Also, the next statement is false.
    The previous statement is true.

And this statement is false.

Head hurt yet? Mine does...

BH
  • kisavixen
    kisavixen Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    kanika wrote: »
    I'm bored. I should be studying right now. I'm not.

Instead, I decided to create a thread where you guys can post up new phase contest ideas for the upcoming Phase 3 Closed Beta! (Or Phase 2, if you're really desperate to get in). It doesn't have to be serious, it can be as silly as you want, so long as it's not offensive, of course. ;)

So go ahead! Maybe Crabclaw could see this and be inspired to create some similar contests in the near future. Maybe it'll be something that will be so awesome that he'll get you an invite just for the awesomeness of your contest idea! (which will be a contest for...best contest idea?)

Here's my idea:

New vendor image contest: Like the cat shops and the customizations in Perfect World, what would your Forsaken World "cat shop" look like?

Look forward to seeing your crazy contest ideas!

Crabclaw HAS made several contest threads similar to this. As a matter of fact one WAS an idea thread for contests.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]My baby Bandit. 50% Timber Wolf 50% Albino German Shephard and a Registered Service Dog. WE LOVE YOU BANDIT.
  • xsolarx
    xsolarx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    How about contest to creating a new class? That sounds like fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The world isn't perfect, so play in one that's Forsaken.
  • ladyespeon
    ladyespeon Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Crabclaw needs to make an art contest. I love to draw. Design your own mount seems cool, but I'd rather design an NPC! Just imagine seeing a character of your creation in-game, that'd be epic.
    ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ { コンバンハ !

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her." ~ Fang, Final Fantasy XIII

"When the game is over, the king and pawn go into the same box." ~ Cortana
This discussion has been closed.