test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

classes which you wish to be created for FW?

poakapoaka Posts: 122 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
well i got a random idea to make a thread about a class which youve created, thought of and well explain it, maybe it could be somethin you want in FW's expansions....just for fun

id say a magical swordsman.....using a blade that after every few attacks seperates into a whip sword (just for pretty visuals) and the new element to go with this class id implement force

so when this character uses a spell instead of big fireballs,ice ect youll see the screen slightly warp and kinda like a sonic boom effect happening.

well yea thats my random thread thought....at 12:12am nz time >.<

oh and i hope making things like this isnt against forum protocall lol?>?
Post edited by poaka on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In darkness theres always a light to lead the way...

In light, darkness hides in the shadows.....

Comments

• bghostbghost Posts: 0
    edited December 2010
    Dragon knight

a polearm wielding aoe machine with a dragon pet
  • hilshooterhilshooter Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    thats from the game i played before... but instead of dragon pet he could transform to dragon form ;o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ImmortalsFW Videos of Instances, Events and PK.

"I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last."
  • darkmarauderdarkmarauder Posts: 762 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    If i could add a class, itd be a up close and personal magical scythe using class. Like a reaper =D mwahaha *evil moment over* xD How about a hobit with a magical ring?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CN Talent Calculator, with lvl 70-80 Talents: shenmo.178.com/tools/tfmnq/
  • malagaredonforummalagaredonforum Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    A summoner. A proper one with a lot of different summonings with different purposes and the ability to summon more than one spirit at a time. And it would be cool if it would float instead of walking, like a class in another PWE game...

...and as a weapon it holds a small cage with tiny wisps inside. Everytime it summons a small wisp comes out of the cage and turns in to the spirit and if the spirit dies it turns back in to a wisp and returns to the small cage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Returning to FW. The other game failed T.T
  • xsolarxxsolarx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I'd want an evil sorcerer. One that uses the dark magics. They can turn into haunting demons, summon the undead, and place curses apon their enemies. Oh yeah, are you scared yet? ;) lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The world isn't perfect, so play in one that's Forsaken.
  • poakapoaka Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    hilshooter wrote: »
    thats from the game i played before... but instead of dragon pet he could transform to dragon form ;o

oooh i know i know :P iiisss it Rohan Blood feud???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In darkness theres always a light to lead the way...

In light, darkness hides in the shadows.....
  • hilshooterhilshooter Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    nah xD

Soul of the Ultimate Nati*n (cant name games in here :( )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ImmortalsFW Videos of Instances, Events and PK.

"I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last."
  • terencemonsterterencemonster Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Uhmmm, I want a dude who...holds gun! I'm SICK OF BOWS AND ARROWS! *checks game info*

...Nevermind.

I'd love an Oracle, not sure if its the right word/name. Hes the cool psycho dude who can see the future. I kinda thought of the skills already lmao. Its kinda obvious what skills he will have.

And a Dancer/ [Insert another cool name for 'dancer' here] He'll be a buff class, prolly a good PvP if played well. Dyos knows if the dancer attacks by krumping o_o

And think about it, different dance genre for different talent tree!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A recent contest have shown that players love AoE skills! =D
  • whitedemonkingwhitedemonking Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    stoneman with a huge **** battle axe that gave up def for atk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    some may have gotten in by luck, but others got in through talent
    phase 2 player/design a skill winner ~ WhiteDemonKing
  • berasberas Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Uhmmm, I want a dude who...holds gun! I'm SICK OF BOWS AND ARROWS! *checks game info*

...Nevermind.

I'd love an Oracle, not sure if its the right word/name. Hes the cool psycho dude who can see the future. I kinda thought of the skills already lmao. Its kinda obvious what skills he will have.

And a Dancer/ [Insert another cool name for 'dancer' here] He'll be a buff class, prolly a good PvP if played well. Dyos knows if the dancer attacks by krumping o_o

And think about it, different dance genre for different talent tree!

Dancer sounds good, but why not let it be a debuffer? =o There was one game I played that has dancer as a class and If I remember right, the kills were named after different dances that had abilities like Decrease movement speed, uh.. some other stuff too. I do agree with different genre of dances for the trees.
    [SIGPIC]http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/6817/beras.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Strever for the Siggie~
  • omgiamsexyomgiamsexy Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    beras wrote: »
    Dancer sounds good, but why not let it be a debuffer? =o There was one game I played that has dancer as a class and If I remember right, the kills were named after different dances that had abilities like Decrease movement speed, uh.. some other stuff too. I do agree with different genre of dances for the trees.

o.O yeh the dancer class sounds good, and also we don't need another buffer...we have bards but we don't really have a clear debuffer so I think they could fill that role. =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Let the Flames of Rebirth guide you...
    Guild: Phoenix
    Main: Bard
    [Check The "Phoenix" FW Forums Thread]
  • ratatoskratatosk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I've always been a great fan of the Mentalist type of classes. With DoT and debuffs.
    For a more original plan though... Something like a Pirate? Sword and Pistol together. Skills could be: Phantasmal Cannon, Gun and Gut (Shoot, rush towards enemy and jab it with the sword) and so on.
  • acryllisacryllis Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    A magic/MP oriented class that wields no weapon. They are quick attackers that launch spells through their fists (maybe they could have some sort of glove/gauntlet thing as a "weapon") and that deal medium-large portions of damage. Specializes in single target damage and cursing enemies.

I've always wanted to see a class similar to something like this but I've yet to come across one.

Maybe in this game...
    *HINT HINT*
    Aflac
  • darkmarauderdarkmarauder Posts: 762 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Oooh a dancer would be good for this game, id play it for sure. A dancer and a bard would make the perfect team!
    They could have it so like if the dancer and bard use a certain skill together at the same time the party gets a really nice buff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CN Talent Calculator, with lvl 70-80 Talents: shenmo.178.com/tools/tfmnq/
  • berasberas Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Oooh a dancer would be good for this game, id play it for sure. A dancer and a bard would make the perfect team!
    They could have it so like if the dancer and bard use a certain skill together at the same time the party gets a really nice buff.

Hehe. The bard plays the music while the dancer dances~
    [SIGPIC]http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/6817/beras.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Strever for the Siggie~
  • friedfrenzy5friedfrenzy5 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I would have gone summoner, no questions asked. I was Summoner in FFXI.
  • saiwavesaiwave Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Well I'll put out two ideas for ya lol. So here they are.

First off I'd like to see the brother class to the stonemen, known as "Ironmen". Gotta be cool with iron-plated skin instead of stone. As well they'd have tanking capabilities but can be either dps or tank with the ability to regen 10% hp at a sudden time when needed most. Sort of like a hp breakthrough for instant recovery with a long cooldown. The Ironmen would wield large two handed axes or two handed hammers that dealt moderate damage depending on which the player would choose. Give this class cool flaming hair and you've got the brother to the stoneman xP

Second class I'd like to see would be something like a shape shifter. Where they could change into either animals or weapons that other players can use (not literally change into the weapon, but like follow them while giving them all of your abilities to use for like say 30 seconds or so) But they could also shape shift to travel to new locations or just move faster like a panther. They'd wear fur armor decorated with several types of animal teeth and beads. And of course they'd be magical but yet physical on damage again depending on which the player would choose. They can have the ability to sap the target's MP to recover their HP. And they'd wield a bladed staff like a steel 4-sided blade on the tip of it.

Well that's my thoughts, good luck with seeing the many ideas in the future. (Past 3 i thought of were actually similar to what PWE implemented in PWI and JD lol so maybe we'll see something like my descriptions above.)
    "Follow me to success, and our story will grow longer together. Follow me to war, and your name will echoe across the lands! RISE UP AND FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE!! For this is our destiny!"

Class: CHAMPION lvl 67
    Guild: RADIANT
    Position: Leader
    Server: EAST (Atlantis?)
    Currently 110 members
  • breaker87breaker87 Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I Know It's Not Unique But An Archer! I Was Playing CN And I See These Guards With Bows And I'm Like WTF! It's Just A Personal Thing I Like Bows And Arrows Over Guns...

A Fire/Explosive Bow/Arrow Archer Would Be Nice. Fire Arrows,Exploding Arrows, Arrows That Go In The Sky And Drop Gunpowder/Fuel Over An Area For A Set Up(Like Traps Or Combo) And Arrows With Propellant To Make Them Go Farther. A Technologically Advanced Bow And Arrow Combo Archer I Guess.
  • terencemonsterterencemonster Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    saiwave wrote: »
    Well I'll put out two ideas for ya lol. So here they are.

First off I'd like to see the brother class to the stonemen, known as "Ironmen". Gotta be cool with iron-plated skin instead of stone. As well they'd have tanking capabilities but can be either dps or tank with the ability to regen 10% hp at a sudden time when needed most. Sort of like a hp breakthrough for instant recovery with a long cooldown. The Ironmen would wield large two handed axes or two handed hammers that dealt moderate damage depending on which the player would choose. Give this class cool flaming hair and you've got the brother to the stoneman xP

Second class I'd like to see would be something like a shape shifter. Where they could change into either animals or weapons that other players can use (not literally change into the weapon, but like follow them while giving them all of your abilities to use for like say 30 seconds or so) But they could also shape shift to travel to new locations or just move faster like a panther. They'd wear fur armor decorated with several types of animal teeth and beads. And of course they'd be magical but yet physical on damage again depending on which the player would choose. They can have the ability to sap the target's MP to recover their HP. And they'd wield a bladed staff like a steel 4-sided blade on the tip of it.

Well that's my thoughts, good luck with seeing the many ideas in the future. (Past 3 i thought of were actually similar to what PWE implemented in PWI and JD lol so maybe we'll see something like my descriptions above.)

Reading the Ironmen made me think of the warrior, but I like it. The shape shifter too, haha I think that'll be a balance class.

==========================================================

Yeah, maybe a debuffer could do things good, I mean all the class practically have their buffs. I think I said a Dancer could be a buffer because of the music when they dance, which is wrong. Music = Bards.

Lets all pray that some guy from FW 'suddenly' appears here and forward some ideas for the future patches of FW :DLike PWI, I went ooh and ahh over the new classes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A recent contest have shown that players love AoE skills! =D
  • richardlaffertyrichardlafferty Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=56061
    My previous class idea thread.
    I'd like a melee class that can fight while mounted, like a Knight.
    A mechanical suit that a Dwarf could use to become a melee fighter.
    Those are the ideas I like best.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.