Phase 2 contest - Design a skill!

Comments

• gsynster
    gsynster Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    deezyxd wrote: »
    *What is your skill/spell/ability named?

Inner Demon

*What class does it belong to? Is it race specific?

Every class can obtain it

*What is its mana cost/cooldown?

High mana usage/60 Sec.Cooldown

*How do you get it? Is it a talent skill? One you get automatically at level 40? Do you have to finish an epic quest line to unlock it? Etc.

Haven't played the game yet so i don't know much about the skill tree.
    So i'd say it's a Level 40 skill, wich you get after finishing a hidden Quest chain called "Awaken the Demon"

*What does your skill do, exactly?

Might be a little bit OP...but makes you invincible for 3seconds "depending on your level the time will increase 1 second every 10 Level"
    Increases damage by 30%
    but to keep it balanced it'll also decreases your Def. by 30%
    Lasts 15 seconds.

*What makes it unique?

It's a skill that doesn't make 1 class OP, but it is available to all classes so it would not make 1 class to strong/Would not effect PvP *TWs* on a scale where everybody complains how OP 1 class is....

*Anything else you feel is worth mentioning for your skill

It's a self only buff , which means you cannot buff squad members/Other players.

Bonus point option: MSpaint the icon for your skill. Use this masterfully crafted template square to create the icon image. (note: Artistic ability not required!)

Skill Icon >.<

Oh well....Here goes nothing xD

Can i edit the post when i come up with something better? lol :D

You said "to keep it balanced it lowers your defense"......but for the duration, your invulnerable? so how about, you change it to after the effect ends, it lowers your defense, or saps a % of your hp.

I know i'm helping the competition, but i cant help myself ;p
  • dasious
    dasious Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I'm not in the game yet so I do not know specifics for spells and abilities. Hoping the community is nice enough to not poke fun at any ridiculous sounding descriptions.

Eyrda's Fortress

Protector (Stoneman)

Mana Cost: Moderate
    Cooldown: High
    Ability Length: Low - Moderate (Damage Dependant)

*How do you get it? Is it a talent skill? One you get automatically at level 40? Do you have to finish an epic quest line to unlock it? Etc.
    You get this skill by placing mastery points into Protect talent tree. As you "learn" this talent a quest chain opens up to show you the strength and tenaciousness of the Stoneman, and how they are the foundation of Eyrda. While working on quest chain, the Protector, is taught key points and uses for this talent ability, as well as unlocking this ability upon completion.

The stoneman pulls forth and absorbs the very foundation of Eyrda, granting the protector a rock hard body shell. As the shell takes damage, both physical and magical, pieces of the shell is torn away, absorbing and reflecting damage, in the form of rock shards (Physical Damage) to 5 nearby enemies, increasing Hatred gain and decreasing Hatred loss. Eyrda's Fortress gains more absorption and a higher reflect damage modifier with more Rage.

*What makes it unique?
    What makes my skill unique is the rock hard shell that encompasses the Protector. Giving the Protector a more Savage and Brutal appearance more akin to a Rock Giant/Elemental. As the shell takes damage it begins to crumble away revealing more of the Stoneman underneath the shell, literally showing the player/players around the Stoneman how much more he can take.

As the ability is engaged the Stoneman shouts and the rocks around him respond and start coalescing upon his body.

Bonus point option: MSpaint the icon for your skill. Use this masterfully crafted template square to create the icon image. (note: Artistic ability not required!)
    EyrdasFortress.png
  • satown
    satown Posts: 38
    edited December 2010
    Name
    Drive by

Class
    Marksmen

Mana cost/cooldown
    30mp/300sec

How do you get it
    racial skill at lvl 40

What does your skill do, exactly
    Empties your whole clip of soul bullets into a group of targets ends when you run out of soul bullets

What makes it unique?
    only used while mounted
  • k0ofdeath
    k0ofdeath Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    -What is your skill/spell/ability named?

Relentless Fury

-What class does it belong to? Is it race specific?

Assassin (Human and Kindred).

-What is its mana cost/cooldown?

Medium to High mana cost along with a 45 second cool-down.

-How do you get it? Is it a talent skill? One you get automatically at level 40? Do you have to finish an epic quest line to unlock it? Etc.

The skill should be earned after finishing a 20 quest storyline because of the usefulness of it.

-What does your skill do, exactly?

When activated, the skill provides all friendly targets (Eg. Party members) within a 10m range an increase in 5% of critical strike for 10 seconds.

-Skill Icon

53586339.th.png

-What makes it unique?

This skill is unique because it provides a very useful skill to the "lone wolf". This would make the assassin a valuable party member and the skill associates to the assassin style of fighting, while not ruining the balance between classes as it is only a 5% increase.

-Anything else you feel is worth mentioning for your skill

The skill could be improved by allowing the buff to reach all players within 10m radius excluding the caster, thus taking away the advantage the assassin already contains due to a near guarantee of a first strike.
  • vicky11970
    vicky11970 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    this is stupid and a ridiculas way of getting ppl to play a game some ppl have signed up for the closed beta for mnths and not got in im surprised pw has any ppl left to play their games whats the use of signing up for closed betas if you carnt get to play its down right ridiculas and stupid i got an email saying i had been accepted for closed beta way bk in march but still no email saying i can play its just stupid how this testing is being done and i think a lot of ppl will agree with me i mean shouldnt being accepted for closed beta mean you test it as soon as closed beta becomes avilable not mybe a wk b4 it becomes open beta ffs pw stop messing ppl about or you will lose a lot of your players!!!!!!!!
  • inbeforelock
    inbeforelock Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    vicky11970 wrote: »
    this is stupid and a ridiculas way of getting ppl to play a game some ppl have signed up for the closed beta for mnths and not got in im surprised pw has any ppl left to play their games whats the use of signing up for closed betas if you carnt get to play its down right ridiculas and stupid i got an email saying i had been accepted for closed beta way bk in march but still no email saying i can play its just stupid how this testing is being done and i think a lot of ppl will agree with me i mean shouldnt being accepted for closed beta mean you test it as soon as closed beta becomes avilable not mybe a wk b4 it becomes open beta ffs pw stop messing ppl about or you will lose a lot of your players!!!!!!!!

cool run on sentence bro.

allow me to introduce you to the period ----> .

use them sometime?
    lol, double kill
  • krystal90
    krystal90 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2010

I ran out of breathe just thinking at how that sentence was...
  • thivus
    thivus Posts: 800 Arc User
    edited December 2010

My good sir, If you're not going to submit a skill, I do believe you have *PLENTY* of english classes to go to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    race/Class:Kindred Vampire | Stoneman protector
    Ingame name:MercuryLaumpe | Thivus
  • beras
    beras Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited December 2010

They could be completely cruel and not bother with contests like these. At least they're attempting to get players in. Why not try spreading the word of the contests to those who have been waiting for a long time? If it's anything like the 'Design your Instance' contest, the majority of those who entered won. This may be the same thing. It wouldn't hurt for you to try.

Here's a question for Crabs. The entry ends on the 8th at noon. Do you have an estimate of when winners are announced? Will it be the same day the contest ends?

Edit: Holy **** at everyone who quoted the dude xD.
    [SIGPIC]http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/6817/beras.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Strever for the Siggie~
  • vicky11970
    vicky11970 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    lol true though aint it lol
  • kanika
    kanika Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    The reason why everyone is so angry about FW's closed beta is because its Anti-Noobie Gun is set on "Phase". *ba dum ching*
    IGN: Minstrel
    Race: Elf
    Class: Bard

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Is he dead? He looks dead."

"No, he's not dead."

"Have you checked? I could kick him if you want."
  • fallenhawk
    fallenhawk Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Did I Miss something here ?
    [SIGPIC]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/Badbones/Mysig.png[/SIGPIC]
    I can still move.
    I can still fight.
    I will never give up!
  • ra1nfa11
    ra1nfa11 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Guiled Slice or Silent Gouge

Assassin / No specific race

Im not sure about mana cost atm cause im not in Closed beta but around 5-10% of character's mana / Cooldown is 2 minutes / Casting speed is instant

Skill is unlocked at Level 30 from a NPC assassin skill trainer(if there are skill trainers in Forsaken World)

(Need to be in stealth to use this skill) Sneak attack your enemy, doing damage on strike. Attack on enemy causes damage on hit (dunno specific damage details cause not in CB), Slows enemies speed by 30% for 5 seconds , and doing damage over 15 seconds.

*What makes it unique?

Only available to assassins. Daggers are needed to use skill. Level 30 requirement. This skill is very useful for pvp purposes or just used as another skill to use against npc monsters and enemies.

This skill will have an animation casted upon the target, having a dark redish glow, that is dripping from the targets body. The animation lasts as long as the bleed effect lasts on the target.
  • ra1nfa11
    edited December 2010

Ancestral Blessing

Protector / Stonemen

20% of character's mana / Cooldown is 2 minutes / Casting Speed is 1 second

Skill is aquired by a quest that is available to Stonemen at lvl 20. The quest requires the player to kill the last boss in Fort Rotulor.

Roar to your Stonemen ancestors to cast a blessing on yourself. Blessing increases defense by 15%, lasts 30 minutes.

*What makes it unique?

Only Stonemen can use this skill / Skill level required to use skill = 20 / This skill is a "buff" or "blessing" or whatever PWE calls "buffs" in Forsaken World.

Upon casting the skill will make the character or *Stoneman* roar. The gesture will last 1 second (as long as the skill takes to cast )
  • flickdeath
    flickdeath Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    DarkLord Reinforce

Vampire/Mage, Any Race

All current Mana and Health

Talk a certain NPC, with 10% or less HP, In a EPIC DG … or fileds fully filled with High lvl monsters.

Was Ressed for another Player, at least 500 times (or more) ...

Instant Cast a SelfBuff, with Short duration.
    If the Caster takes a Deadly Hit, Summon a Great Shadow, and deal a high damage to all Enemies in range (I think, 90% of MAX Range, is good), and NEGATE DAMAGE take by the party while the Summon remains.

*What makes it unique?
    It's a EPIC KAMIKAZE Skill! XD

DIE MAGE DIE …. XD
  • deezyxd
    deezyxd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    gsynster wrote: »
    You said "to keep it balanced it lowers your defense"......but for the duration, your invulnerable? so how about, you change it to after the effect ends, it lowers your defense, or saps a % of your hp.

I know i'm helping the competition, but i cant help myself ;p

*sigh*.... skill last for 30sec your invulnerable for 3 .... I know ,i know...i just rushed it >.>

now stop picking on me!!! Q.Q
  • grimyl
    grimyl Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I suck at these types of things, so please excuse me if its horrid. Anyways I haven't played this game yet so also excuse any inconsistencies, such as something very similar being in the game.

Its more of a few spells/skills/abilities than one, but.
    Ring Of -Insert element here such as water, light, darkness, fire, earth etc.-

Its not race specific. Its in the Priest class.

Not sure about cost but around a good 30-40% or so, I dono. The cooldown is about 5 minutes for each one.

*How do you get it? Is it a talent skill? One you get automatically at level 40? Do you have to finish an epic quest line to unlock it? Etc
    Not sure really, it can be any. I prefer if it is some sort of skill you get automatically, or if it is I guess too OP, which may be, I dono. Boss drop? XD

Well depending on the element you are using it grants about 30% resistance,or more depending on the level or whatever of the skill, of that certain element to each party member, of course the skill does not stack. It also has different effects for each element. List below.
    Light-Heals health for 3% of the damage taken.
    Earth-Increases defense by 10%
    Fire-Increases Attack by 10%
    Water-Regenerates MP for 3% of the damage taken, meaning it does the same thing as Light, only it restores MP
    Dark-Reflects 5% damage taken back at the enemy
    Oh and also it lasts for 15 minutes+ depending on its level.

*What makes it unique?
    It comes in different elements, I wouldn't want it to flood the skill-tree-box-things and hotkeys, so maybe have a way to change it or something? Anyways it is a nice buff that would be good. The fact that it comes in different elements is cool in my opinion, and also the way I picture it in effect looks cool. Now I am not sure about the weapons priests use, excuse me for not knowing the weapons XD, but if they use more than one then make it only one of those weapons, preferably the weaker type, as in weaker magic damage. Also each one has it's own effects, so I guess I am making more than one spell/buff! XD

Well it looks different in effect for each element.
    Earth:Multiple little circles that are made of chunks of dirt or rock circling around you
    Fire:Same as earth, only replace it with fireballs, or just a ring(s) of fire floating around you.
    Water:Same with Fire
    Light:A halo circling you
    Darkness:Dark halo thing circling you.

Icon examples:
    Flame-ABSTRACT%20rings%20of%20fire.JPG
    Light-psl-rings.jpg
    Water-bigstockphoto_rings_on_water_1225692.jpg
    Earth and Dark don't have any yet.

Get my drift? I hope its not OP, if it is it could be toned down a little. Anyways if it is an already existing skill somehow, I don't care, I had fun with this! Also sorry for it being so long XD
  • shadowofstorm
    shadowofstorm Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Long Shot

Marksman

*What is its mana cost/cool down?
    200mana with a 120sec cool down

Talent Tree skill, Located in Control

Marksman fires a shot from a range of 2x the current range of your dwarf. It inflicts Base Damage +2%

lvl 2 Base Damage +4%

lvl 3 Base Damage +6%

*What makes it unique?
    Allows the marksman to shoot from double its normal range allowing the player to be safe, however to prevent abuse the cool down is 2 minutes.

Pew Pew Pew

~This is a neat idea creating a skill.
    Phase One - Failed
    Phase Two - Failed
    Class - Marksman
    Guild - Phoenix
    RGD - 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ra1nfa11
    edited December 2010

Healing hand

Priest / Not race specific

Mana cost is 2% to 5% of characters mana / Cooldown is 5 seconds / Casting time is half a second or instant.

Skill is learned at level 15. Skill is aquired or learned by a preist trainer.

Cast a healing blessing on your target(yourself or other players), healing for 100 Hit Points, +20% of your magic attack. Spell lasts 20 seconds on Target.

*What makes it unique?

Only priests can use it. This skill is a healing Spell.

Upon the casting of the spell on your target an animation will appear on the target. The animation will have glowing string-like transparent flames.
  • tharkan
    tharkan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Tytan's Construct

Stoneman Protector

Very High, 10 min

This ability in one of the last skills available on the Protector's protect tree.

The skill summons an AI controlled NPC known as a "Tytan's Construct", hence the name of the skill. These NPCs defend fellow party members (or yourself if not in a party) by attacking enemies.

*What makes it unique?
    The Tytan's Constructs summoned by the skill are similar to pets, but are AI controlled NPCs with an initial lifespan of 30 seconds. These constructs have high defense and health and medium damage, but have high threat generation, in addition to having access to several skills, including Bash (similar to Hard Smash), Earthquake (AOE radiating out from the construct), Landslide (similar to a Warrior's Rush attack), and Taunt/Mass Taunt (self explanatory). Different levels of the talent increase the constructs damage, defense, health, lifespan, and make them bigger and more physically imposing.

The model of the Tytan Construct should be similar to a Newborn Stoneman NPC's model, but initially as small as a human. As more points are put into the skill, the model becomes bigger, with its final model being a head taller than a Stoneman's model. The AI controlling the construct causes it to defend the player with the lowest health.
  • warpath1076
    warpath1076 Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    *What is your skill/spell/ability named? Graveyeard Army

*What class does it belong to? Is it race specific? Kindred

*What is its mana cost/cooldown? Moderate cost / 45-50 sec. cooldown

*How do you get it? Is it a talent skill? One you get automatically at level 40? Do you have to finish an epic quest line to unlock it? Etc. Complete an Epic quest

*What does your skill do, exactly? creates a small army (8-10) of Zombie/Undead minions with 2/3 of casters HP-Att-Def and lasts 5 min unless killed

*What makes it unique? Race restricted to Kindred and its a Undead army =D

Later (maybe 5-10 lvls later) doing a quest to receve a aditional skill to get a abbsorbtion Undead army skill that allows you to
    abbsorb the army that is out and absorbing the3 collective HP, Mana, Attack, Def, ect. (basicly up-to 1/3 of each stat for each undead minion).

Icon.jpg
  • myles99
    myles99 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Skill name: Natures Wrath

Mana cost: High

Cooldown time: 40 sec

What class does it belong to? : It belongs to human and kindred mages

How do you get it ?: You must obtain a certain quest which makes you search for the 3 sacred stones of frost, lightning, and fire.

What does your skill do ?: This skill combines all 3 elements and sends out a massive beam of energy that does 50% of damage

What makes it unique ?: After attack target still takes burning damage and is paralyzed for 20 sec
  • coshbane
    coshbane Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    What class does it belong to, and what race: Human Priest

Mana cost and cooldown: 190 with 100 seconds CD

You gain This skill when you do a quest, and to get the quest you must be lvl 40(not in my game). It doesn't belong to any Talent Tree.

Skill Explanation: it heals a target for 1300, and does damage of 2300 over 10 second period of time, which means the target take a damage of 230 each seconds.

What Makes This Skill Unique: It's an effective PvP skill for the Priest Class, and plus it does heal you before you start to lose health from the skill effect.

Anything else you feel it's worth mentioning for your skill? This is one of my unique priest character skill I created for my new mmorpg that I am still looking for a good Dev Team to work on. I am tired of seen the priest class only healing, buffing character players and more healing. It's time they Enter Both Healing and PvP Role, and that's what my new game is going to deliver to the mmorpg world once developed and played by Players around the World.

Bonus point option: MSpaint the icon for your skill. Use this masterfully crafted template square to create the icon image. (note: Artistic ability not required!) Sorry I didn't create any image for this skill or other of my game character skills, But will some day :)
  • quo13
    quo13 Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Golden Aegis

Protector/ Stonemen

Mana - Always takes 100% of the users mana
    Cooldown - 300 seconds

It can be obtained only through an item won in guild wars called "The Tale of Divine Armor." This item is tradeable, and can only be read once by a lvl 80+ Protector. After it is read, a very long quest line will start. After the quest line is over, a golden fashion armor will show up in your inventory (non-tradeable) and when it is equipped, you will gain the skill. After the skill is gained, the golden fashion item is no longer needed (but can be kept just in case you want to wear it).

It's an active skill that makes the user's body made of pure gold for 30 seconds. While in this state, the user cannot attack, use skills, or move, and the user's evasion is reduced to 0. The user's HP and Defence is increased by 150% and is immuned to status ailments (stun, silence, ect.). When this skill is used in PVP, this move is also treated as an AOE taunt and all enemies within 10 yards of you can only attack your character.

*What makes it unique?

Once you gain this skill, another passive skill in the last column of both the Protect and Shine talent tree will show up. The Protect tree passive will be called Divine Aura (Protect) and the Light tree passive will be called Divine Aura (Light). Both passive skills will lower the cooldown of Golden Aegis by 60 seconds and increase the duration by 10 seconds. It also increases the HP and Defense bonus by 50%. There is no difference between Divine Aura (Light) and Divine Aura (Protect). Only one talent point is needed for either passive skills.

If anyone didn't know, I got the word "Aegis" from Greek mythology. It's referred to as the shield of Zeus (if i remember correctly :P).

Bonus point option: Ugh....I'm not too sure on how to post pics on forums so i put it on yfrog ._.
    http://yfrog.com/jmtemplatedbp
    [SIGPIC]There is no good or evil, only power and those too weak to seek it. [/SIGPIC]
    Proud Member of Black Card Nation
    IGNs: Kikazu ~ Yasashi
    Classes: Assassin ~ Priest
    Lvl: Doesn't matter atm
  • coshbane
    coshbane Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    hmmmm
  • yourlastsight
    yourlastsight Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    What is your skill/spell/ability named?
    Blessing

Anyone can obtain it

50% hp 50% mana and full xp bar

You must finish a quest that you obtain at lvl 50. The quest involves an adventure with a party of 6 people. Each member must obtain a different Stone dropped by Special Boss monsters. Once all the stones are collected the party leader turns in the quest.

HP, Mana regeneration is increased by 50% while inside or outside of battle, defense, attack, resistance to all elements is increased by 20%

effects last for 10minutes

*What makes it unique?
    Its a buff that helps the individual player by increasing stats.

It is an individual based skill not a party buff.
  • acryllis
    acryllis Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    The Frank Johnson. Or if that doesn't float your boat call it WhirlWin. (Lack of D intended!)

Protector, Stoneman

Low-Medium mana cost + Additional mana drained overtime. Long cooldown (2-3 minutes). Requires 3 seconds to begin the chain of attacks. See "what does your skill do" for details. The skill requires 5 fury points to become available, and can generate fury points upon being attacked while in whirlwind state (regardless if the Mental focus (or whatever it was called) is activated).

Skill obtainable after level 60 is reached. Can be purchased for a high quantity of soul coin from Protector Trainer (or whatever it was called)

Upon activating, player instantly leaps forward 4-10 meters (4 being the minimum range, 10 maximum) causing initial damage worth 50% of base attack + 50% chance to stun enemies for 1.5 seconds to enemies in a 6 meter radius, then after 1 second the player enters a "whirlwind" state, swinging his/her hammer around him damaging all enemies in its radius of 15 meters. There is a mana cost per 2 seconds of this state. If player runs out of mana, the state will be cancelled.

Enemies in this whirlwind radius suffer 60% movement speed decrease for 12 seconds, and a 5% chance of becoming stunned for 3 seconds. 100% of players base damage + additional damage is dealt every 2 seconds, for a period of 8 seconds.

If Mental Focus (i forget if this is the name of the skill.. its one of the first skills for protectors, a self-buff) is activated, the cast time is reduced to 2 seconds, and the mana consumption is halved.

Each point of fury increases % of movement speed reduction by 0.5%, and chance to stun an enemy by 1% (eg: 10 fury points -> 65% movement speed, 15% stun chance). Players in whirlwind state have their own movement reduced to 10% of the normal speed (yes, they can move a little bit while in this state) and are immune to stuns and sleep. Damage is also halved while in this state (does not stack with any other damage reducing skills) .Whirlwind state cannot be cancelled(unless mana is insufficient to continue), however the beginning of the skill (before leap) can be. If a player dies before or during the whirlwind state, it will be cancelled.

*What makes it unique?
    The fact that I made it. Seriously though, it offers an interesting aspect to aoes, namely that one can move while using it and that it is composed of essentially 2 skills. I also think it offers an interesting use of fury points. If the right numbers are put in by developers, the skill can be devastating without being too powerful.

I believe this a relatively well thought out skill for higher levels. Oh ya it has an epic name too. Sorry its not for mages.

Bonus point option:

templatedb3.png
    Aflac
  • missvice
    missvice Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Allegro Fiend

It belongs to the Bard class.

It has a moderate mana cost and a long cooldown.

This is a single-target, Talent skill you can only retrieve at a certain level. To active the skill, a Talent point must be placed into it.

You show the target the light within your heart, blinding them and casting a white shine upon their head. This causes the target a 20/30/40% accuracy debuff with a 10/20/30% chance of friendly fire. Allegro Fiend Lv.1 and Lv.2 lasts 5 seconds, while Lv.3 lasts 10 seconds.

*What makes it unique?
    The skill evolves through 3 levels. A Talent point must be placed at lvl 50/55/60 with 30/35/40 Talent points already in the Light Tree. If you miss the Initial skill level, you cannot activate the skill, unless you reset the Talent Tree. If you miss the next skill level, you cannot activate the next level, unless you reset the Talent Tree.

*Anything else you feel is worth mentioning for your skill?

The Goddess of Light smiles upon you for your loyalty, but tears run down her face. You have followed the Light for so long that you blind yourself to other options. All the Maybes, could bes and should bes have disappeared into the Light.

Bonus point option: MSpaint the icon for your skill.

AllegroFiend.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    by Chaosheart
    "My God and My Goddess. Let my song lift the hearts of my allies and tear the souls of my enemies."
  • kunalkrin
    kunalkrin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010

The skill is called, "Advanced Lyrics: God's Wrath".

*This skill is available only to the Elven Bard.

Lv1; MP: 175; HP: 200; Cooldown:30 sec.
    Lv2; MP: 400; HP: 245; Cooldown:60 sec.
    Lv3; MP: 610; HP: 320; Cooldown:120 sec.
    Lv4; MP: 850; HP: 550; Cooldown:180 sec.
    Lv5; MP: 1125; HP 760; Cooldown:180 sec.

*In order to attain this skill, the player must meet a unique set of conditions. Firstly, the player must be at the very least LV 40. They must have completed God's Trial 21 times, as well as have participated in at least 21 other instance runs. Thirdly, they must have prayed to the God's, under their correct horoscope at least 21 times (as 21 is an auspicious number!) After all of the criteria has been met they would receive a notification on completion, and could proceed to Norkathy, the bard tutor, to learn their skill. (P.S. Not sure of the name of the bard tutor to learn skills, I was just informed by a CBT player, so it may be inaccurate).

*What does your skill do, exactly? Upon the activation of the Chord of Wind, Chord of Water, and Chord of Light (or CDE combination), the player would enter the state of "God's Favor". This state lasts 20 seconds in which the blood and mana of the player is sacrificed to activate Advanced Lyrics: God's Wrath. If the player activates the E cord during God's Favor, the player will enter a casting state of 8 seconds. If the caster is interrupted during those 8 seconds, God's Favor will end and God's Wrath will not be casted; also there is a 5% chance of instantly dying regardless of the health. If successful in casting, however, the player will deal a concentrated ray of damage, dealing 1300% of the player's base attack, around the caster followed by a shockwave of 20 yards that has the chance to instantly kill a mob within the radius (bosses excluded). The shockwave will knockback all monsters and deal 14X the HP sacrificed plus 300% of the base damage.

*This skill is very unique due the nature of it. It requires the caster to take a risk in order to cast the skills and precision along with timing. Earning the skill is also very unique as it requires the player to run instances and pray to gain "God's Favor", thus the name of the state. Unlike the other bard skill this may possibly be their ultimate; it mimics vampire skills as HP is needed upon activation.

swrath.png

Talent Tree: The skill can also gain several benefits from the Light tree. By increasing "Song of Melancholy" (A made up talent) the player will upgrade Advanced Lyrics: God's Wrath with the following:

LV1: Players in the radius will be healed 20% of caster's mana over 6 seconds; CD is reduced by 10 seconds.

LV2: Players in the radius will be healed 20% of caster's mana over 6 seconds; CD is reduced by 10 seconds; Monsters will have a 15% chance of being stunned for 21 seconds.

• sevo
    sevo Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Ironic Wedding

315h6pz.jpg

Human Priest - Elf Priest

Mana Cost:3500
    Cast Time: 5 seconds
    Cooldown:20 minutes

Level 60 Talent

Note: Must have 3 points in light of salvation in mind tree and 2 points in Awareness in divinity tree.
    A sacrificial party revival skill with a twist

Priest will jump in the air and turn into a wedding bell.
    The bell will chime twice then nuclear explode into holy rings reviving all party members with 100% hp giving them an immunity shield which immunizes sleep, stun, dots, transformations and any other controlling effects for 15 seconds.
    However the priest will die from the explosion falling from the sky and locked into vampire coffin on the ground for 25 seconds then will self revive on the spot.

This is a special skill due to the animations and the time limit for the self revival
    I created it to fit in with the unique fantasy style of forsaken world, making it a skill that could likely be part of the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.